Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 11)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Frankly bolu yar... I am a die hard maaneet fan.. Seriously my heart will skip a beat when i type the next line.. The line is.."geet hui sab se parayi" ab wo show nahi raha.. Jis ke liye hum sab forum me 10 pm se lekar next night 9 30 pm tak wait karte the.. We used to die to get one news or facebook update for whats gona happen next... Frankly speaking.. Cvs ne ek sweet charming show ko rubbish bana dia.. So much cameos .. New entry.. No logic.. No story line.. Made it worse.. Poor gurmeet and drashti.. They are such a good actors.. They are not getting the deserved appreciation just because of stupid story writers.. Director .. Producer.. Whatever... They are getting so much competetion from other shows and they are losing trps just because of their stupid ideas.. Maaneet rocks... Plish cvs do something with the story...

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misschulbuli

first of all i liked your question!Smile
in my opinion....the characters "maan-geet" are not loosing their charm!...they are as good as they were in the begining.....rather they are improving in their chemistry day by dayClap....

Views differ from person to person, I agree Maan-Geet have grown strong in their relationship, but I really feel the depth of their understanding, love care etc is not portrayed/Explored in show…The Freshness in scenes seems to have lost…..We have a zillion eye locks, a 100 hugs etc….but each and every time it's the delivery that leave us mesmerized…..But now they look jaded….

and now talking about the show....yes somewhere i too feel something is missing nowadaysConfused....i think it's because the CV's are continously adding many characters to the story....instead of making the serial interesting it is making a "khichdi"Dead. people are not getting enough of "maan-geet" nowadays....that's why they are loosing interest.

I Don't think it has anything to do with the bringing in of New Characters….I think that was a brilliant Strategy by the CV's ….especially with STARONE declaring to air 6 Days a week…..It's not easy for the CV's or the Cast to do all the work….

the second reason may be other shows featuring GHSP....i mean SBS or SBB....they kill the bacha-khucha suspense that CVs try to build.Ouch
I agree wholeheartedly

third reason can b the new characters..... i mean the new characters are not as strong as the earlier characters were.....even they don't have good acting skills....even though they are getting more screen space than the main charactersDead

All the new characters which I assume would add up to only Ani-Arjun  are sketched  mind-blowingly, lot of thinking is put into their characterizations….and the result being they nowhere remind you of any other character in the show….they have an identity of their own……And considering the fact that they are not leads but second leads/Parallel track, their characterizations are brilliantly done….The CV's have played it safe here…because they don't want another set of Fans fighting for FAV JODI , or they don't want to be VIRTUALLY DEAD for giving Ani-Arjun a much more brilliant characterization when compared to MAAN and GEET

i can't figure out what is in CV's mind.....why are they doing so....but still i have a hope that the show will be back on track soonSmile

My additions in MaroonSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic_74

Really CVs have spolit the whole thing new writers with annie entry have made the Serial hopeless I just hope they tie the earlier loose ends like Vicky, Sam, the person Maan was aerching in HP.....

I dont think the New Writers are Bad,...Yaar give them a chance but i surely feel that they have not done their share of extensive research and Homework....
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Frankly bolu yar... I am a die hard maaneet fan.. Seriously my heart will skip a beat when i type the next line.. The line is.."geet hui sab se parayi" ab wo show nahi raha.. Jis ke liye hum sab forum me 10 pm se lekar next night 9 30 pm tak wait karte the.. We used to die to get one news or facebook update for whats gona happen next... Frankly speaking.. Cvs ne ek sweet charming show ko rubbish bana dia.. So much cameos .. New entry.. No logic.. No story line.. Made it worse.. Poor gurmeet and drashti.. They are such a good actors.. They are not getting the deserved appreciation just because of stupid story writers.. Director .. Producer.. Whatever... They are getting so much competetion from other shows and they are losing trps just because of their stupid ideas.. Maaneet rocks... Plish cvs do something with the story...

Sweetheart a show is a Team work.....It only when every aspect comes together we get a Brilliant Show.....I know the Director, Editing team the writers have messed up the show a Bit too much but the it can be repaired and the Dignity and Class can be bought back.....and now coming to GC and DD yes they are brilliant actors but for me as a Viewer honestly i did not see them give their 100 % in the last few episodes......Looks like they have forgot that when onscreen they are Maan and Geet, but i see DD and GC more which is not a sign of a Committed Actor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajita

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by sanjh1234

actually the problem is we r so much into the show that we want each and everything best for it we sometime get confused ourself if thrill is there we want romance and vice versa we hate aa for we want maneet and when we get enuf of maneet we find it repitetive cv,s too have their own boundations .i mean't no offence  .cv just have to keep balance and all will be wellSmile

I agree...CVs should keep a tighter hold on the story and how it is delivered to the fans.  Once they start catering to what the fans want to s see...they deviate form the intended storyline...and then the show starts to go to the dogs.   CVs need a better control on the story and its execution!!

Wow Nags superb, short sweet and straight……

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet2010

Thank you Viji for raising these questions.Star I was away for a two week vacation and was unable to see GHSP. However when I came back and caught up on all the missed episodes I felt like I had not missed much.  To be frank, if this was some months back, then I would have been so excited, eager and impatient to watch the missed parts. However , after the new writers took over from swati pande, the feelings are a bit lesser for me. (readers ' pls don't misunderstand this statement of mine. I still love our Maaneet . They will always be close to my heart ) .The show is missing some core ingredients that would  make the recipe tastier and much better.

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Yes Cry

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

Yes.
Confused

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Repetitive Sleepy. Except for the new bg music and new attire of Geet, all else looks the same.  Other characters have all gone lifeless, expressionless and missing as well . Dead

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Honestly I don't see the magic that had kept us enchanted in the beginning.  

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

ME TOO No Intentions of hurting anyone with my answers

Hoping the show gets better in the coming days.

Cheers ,

AJ (maaneet2010)

That was really to the PointSmile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

hai,i second your thoughts 50:50.yes somewhere we are missing the charm .personally i startedwatching the serial becoz of geet and maan chemistry and  how the story will take a shape after maan comes to know about his bro hand in ruining geet's life. earlier i used to wait how both are going to fall in love then pregnancy revealation,then outcome of dev fiasco. everything was brialliantly handled by c.v . but coming to dev fiasco i expectedmore but o.k. but now what will be the next move by c.v.we r not knowing.neither they r completing any track.coming to maann and geet chemistry they r awesome still i blush after i see them. but yes they have to add story to make gripping story.

The Maan-Geet-Dev confrontation was one TRACK which would have cashed their much wanted TRP's but they wrapped the entire confrontation in 2 days …..One track that could be logically explained, Dramatically showcased and flawlessly executed was cut short to 2 days…..For me personally as a Viewer I felt cheated…..That was a moment  majority were looking forward to and we get NOTHING…..There was so much they could have shown here….

4 slaps that sounded more like punches and a question of how could you do this was all Maan could ask???

Being a silent spectator and having a Mild Chest Pain was all that Dadi could do????

Incorporation of Flashes as to why was Dev thrown out of the house etc would have made the Audience understand what the whole Hungama was all about….I see this angle nowhere and I don't think this will even resurface

It was unacceptable for me that a track that was Built to the T over a period of 6 months was wrapped up in 2 days…..where was the Fireworks such a scene demanded….the cold treatment given to the scene made me wonder did the CV's even realize what the complexities of the DEV-MAAN-GEET triangle are??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Truthfully Viji.....

Firstly owing to time constraints and hectic life I cudn't watch Geet.....But from like the past one and half months...I have been not interested in catching up with Geet.

Agreed MAANEET burn da screen...but is OMG OMG HAWT HAWT enuff to sustain a show???

I personally loved the beginning HP track....
Even the early Delhi days...(KURABAAN HUA times) was mesmerizing.....I wud catch all da repeats of the episodes....

We lacked a proper villian....Dev turned into a wannabe monk was chucked out....

Characters were meaninglessly added and chucked out without ne proper usage- Yash, Meera, Pindi Queen...

BRIJ was da strongest character on the show according to me....followed by NT!!!

Both of them are brought back and still I feel no interest...which is SHOCKIN' coz I love BRIJJY BOY to bits!!!!

I feel the CVs have weakened Brij's character...Da actor is giving his 100% due...but sumwhere the fanatical essence of MA BRIJ is missing!!!

I MISS DA GEET I WAS HOOKED TO!!!

PS- And ma feelings have nuthing to do with the recent marriage drag...These thoughts have been tucked away in ma mind  from earlier!

PPS- Viji sorry haven't been able to comment on yer VMs and posts.Lyfz tight....Miss you.

Go to top