Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 10)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
will reply..after putting in some thought girl

sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
to be honest, i think that its becoming boring story wise coz i've had more than enough with all the complications, i'd rather see get and maan happily married and finally having the baby. but there is yet one reason why i still watch the show, it is because i still love the chemistry between maan and geet, they are an adorable couple and their chemistry is the only thing that keeps the charm in the show according to me! but yeah a less irritating story line i.e a comparatively easier and happier situation in the show would only make me happier.
cheers
sonia

Edited by sonia_92 - 15 January 2011 at 1:52pm
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuyuun13

hi thanks for the post and to answer your question the show its getting better but the think is we  know what is happening tomorrow like yesterday we knew last night what is going to happen that naintara was back so other then that i think the show is fantastic

In the last two three days everybody seems to have got an idea of what the broad story is…The only thing left now is how different are the CV's going to showcase these tracks…..For instances there have been part of many FF/OS'S Wish lists that was put up on this Forum being implemented on this Show….But the major difference being that the CV's always raised their standard bars……They would always taken it as a challenge to give the entire seq the chose a different look and perspective, making the member wonder wow I never thought of this scene the way CV's did…In short they twisted the tracks and presented it in a DIFFERENT way….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurti

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

will reply..after putting in some thought girl

Okies Me waiting
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Really CVs have spolit the whole thing new writers with annie entry have made the Serial hopeless I just hope they tie the earlier loose ends like Vicky, Sam, the person Maan was aerching in HP.....
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Frankly bolu yar... I am a die hard maaneet fan.. Seriously my heart will skip a beat when i type the next line.. The line is.."geet hui sab se parayi" ab wo show nahi raha.. Jis ke liye hum sab forum me 10 pm se lekar next night 9 30 pm tak wait karte the.. We used to die to get one news or facebook update for whats gona happen next... Frankly speaking.. Cvs ne ek sweet charming show ko rubbish bana dia.. So much cameos .. New entry.. No logic.. No story line.. Made it worse.. Poor gurmeet and drashti.. They are such a good actors.. They are not getting the deserved appreciation just because of stupid story writers.. Director .. Producer.. Whatever... They are getting so much competetion from other shows and they are losing trps just because of their stupid ideas.. Maaneet rocks... Plish cvs do something with the story...
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misschulbuli

first of all i liked your question!Smile
in my opinion....the characters "maan-geet" are not loosing their charm!...they are as good as they were in the begining.....rather they are improving in their chemistry day by dayClap....

Views differ from person to person, I agree Maan-Geet have grown strong in their relationship, but I really feel the depth of their understanding, love care etc is not portrayed/Explored in show…The Freshness in scenes seems to have lost…..We have a zillion eye locks, a 100 hugs etc….but each and every time it's the delivery that leave us mesmerized…..But now they look jaded….

and now talking about the show....yes somewhere i too feel something is missing nowadaysConfused....i think it's because the CV's are continously adding many characters to the story....instead of making the serial interesting it is making a "khichdi"Dead. people are not getting enough of "maan-geet" nowadays....that's why they are loosing interest.

I Don't think it has anything to do with the bringing in of New Characters….I think that was a brilliant Strategy by the CV's ….especially with STARONE declaring to air 6 Days a week…..It's not easy for the CV's or the Cast to do all the work….

the second reason may be other shows featuring GHSP....i mean SBS or SBB....they kill the bacha-khucha suspense that CVs try to build.Ouch
I agree wholeheartedly

third reason can b the new characters..... i mean the new characters are not as strong as the earlier characters were.....even they don't have good acting skills....even though they are getting more screen space than the main charactersDead

All the new characters which I assume would add up to only Ani-Arjun  are sketched  mind-blowingly, lot of thinking is put into their characterizations….and the result being they nowhere remind you of any other character in the show….they have an identity of their own……And considering the fact that they are not leads but second leads/Parallel track, their characterizations are brilliantly done….The CV's have played it safe here…because they don't want another set of Fans fighting for FAV JODI , or they don't want to be VIRTUALLY DEAD for giving Ani-Arjun a much more brilliant characterization when compared to MAAN and GEET

i can't figure out what is in CV's mind.....why are they doing so....but still i have a hope that the show will be back on track soonSmile

My additions in MaroonSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic_74

Really CVs have spolit the whole thing new writers with annie entry have made the Serial hopeless I just hope they tie the earlier loose ends like Vicky, Sam, the person Maan was aerching in HP.....

I dont think the New Writers are Bad,...Yaar give them a chance but i surely feel that they have not done their share of extensive research and Homework....

Go to top