Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 10)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

nice post.
ThankyouSmile

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.
I agree, but in recent times i see logic and execution majorly flawed for most of the timeOuch

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to improve in some departments.
A daily soap is a team effect...every department should equally contribute, to the finesse of the episode/ show.....I dont think anybody would question if 30% logic is missing, or any technical errors are there....But the rest 70 % must be delivered flawlessly right???

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.
The word is IF.....2 alphabets is all it takes to make IF....but one word that has loads of layers to it....

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
I agree, but all i wanna ask to the CV's is when they new with the 6 days a week schedule, the opening of a Parallel track was inevitable, shouldnt they have considered roping in a better actress then itself....Even if they wanna continue with Nikunj as Ani, i hope the realize that she cannot emote and express 1% and help her improve
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
I dont think that the makers even realize and know of it anymoreConfused

8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
Well it should be a game of Chess , would like to see times when the Villains get their share of Happiness, only to be dissapointed at Maaneet's Final Victory

14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

PrithviSanyo1 i really enjoyed reading your post....and agree to majority of what you have said+i have given my additions in Green......Smile

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/42039.html
here viji beta shush and sign it lolz....
i really made a petition today...i think you can open a new posts and enable this address so that we can show our support and our views to them...i think it will work to some extent dearTongueTongueTongue...
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
yes, will post my views in detail a little latter as am busy now...

Riccks thanks for the topic... very much needed...
-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
will reply..after putting in some thought girl
sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
to be honest, i think that its becoming boring story wise coz i've had more than enough with all the complications, i'd rather see get and maan happily married and finally having the baby. but there is yet one reason why i still watch the show, it is because i still love the chemistry between maan and geet, they are an adorable couple and their chemistry is the only thing that keeps the charm in the show according to me! but yeah a less irritating story line i.e a comparatively easier and happier situation in the show would only make me happier.
cheers
sonia

Edited by sonia_92 - 15 January 2011 at 1:52pm
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuyuun13

hi thanks for the post and to answer your question the show its getting better but the think is we  know what is happening tomorrow like yesterday we knew last night what is going to happen that naintara was back so other then that i think the show is fantastic

In the last two three days everybody seems to have got an idea of what the broad story is…The only thing left now is how different are the CV's going to showcase these tracks…..For instances there have been part of many FF/OS'S Wish lists that was put up on this Forum being implemented on this Show….But the major difference being that the CV's always raised their standard bars……They would always taken it as a challenge to give the entire seq the chose a different look and perspective, making the member wonder wow I never thought of this scene the way CV's did…In short they twisted the tracks and presented it in a DIFFERENT way….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

will reply..after putting in some thought girl

Okies Me waiting
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Really CVs have spolit the whole thing new writers with annie entry have made the Serial hopeless I just hope they tie the earlier loose ends like Vicky, Sam, the person Maan was aerching in HP.....

Go to top