Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneet2010

Thank you Viji for raising these questions.⭐️ I was away for a two week vacation and was unable to see GHSP. However when I came back and caught up on all the missed episodes I felt like I had not missed much.  To be frank, if this was some months back, then I would have been so excited, eager and impatient to watch the missed parts. However , after the new writers took over from swati pande, the feelings are a bit lesser for me. (readers ' pls don't misunderstand this statement of mine. I still love our Maaneet . They will always be close to my heart ) .The show is missing some core ingredients that would  make the recipe tastier and much better.

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Yes 😭

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

Yes.
😕

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Repetitive 🥱. Except for the new bg music and new attire of Geet, all else looks the same.  Other characters have all gone lifeless, expressionless and missing as well . 🤢

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Honestly I don't see the magic that had kept us enchanted in the beginning.  

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

ME TOO No Intentions of hurting anyone with my answers

Hoping the show gets better in the coming days.

Cheers ,

AJ (maaneet2010)

That was really to the Point😊

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

hai,i second your thoughts 50:50.yes somewhere we are missing the charm .personally i startedwatching the serial becoz of geet and maan chemistry and  how the story will take a shape after maan comes to know about his bro hand in ruining geet's life. earlier i used to wait how both are going to fall in love then pregnancy revealation,then outcome of dev fiasco. everything was brialliantly handled by c.v . but coming to dev fiasco i expectedmore but o.k. but now what will be the next move by c.v.we r not knowing.neither they r completing any track.coming to maann and geet chemistry they r awesome still i blush after i see them. but yes they have to add story to make gripping story.

The Maan-Geet-Dev confrontation was one TRACK which would have cashed their much wanted TRP's but they wrapped the entire confrontation in 2 days …..One track that could be logically explained, Dramatically showcased and flawlessly executed was cut short to 2 days…..For me personally as a Viewer I felt cheated…..That was a moment  majority were looking forward to and we get NOTHING…..There was so much they could have shown here….

4 slaps that sounded more like punches and a question of how could you do this was all Maan could ask???

Being a silent spectator and having a Mild Chest Pain was all that Dadi could do????

Incorporation of Flashes as to why was Dev thrown out of the house etc would have made the Audience understand what the whole Hungama was all about….I see this angle nowhere and I don't think this will even resurface

It was unacceptable for me that a track that was Built to the T over a period of 6 months was wrapped up in 2 days…..where was the Fireworks such a scene demanded….the cold treatment given to the scene made me wonder did the CV's even realize what the complexities of the DEV-MAAN-GEET triangle are??

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Truthfully Viji.....

Firstly owing to time constraints and hectic life I cudn't watch Geet.....But from like the past one and half months...I have been not interested in catching up with Geet.

Agreed MAANEET burn da screen...but is OMG OMG HAWT HAWT enuff to sustain a show???

I personally loved the beginning HP track....
Even the early Delhi days...(KURABAAN HUA times) was mesmerizing.....I wud catch all da repeats of the episodes....

We lacked a proper villian....Dev turned into a wannabe monk was chucked out....

Characters were meaninglessly added and chucked out without ne proper usage- Yash, Meera, Pindi Queen...

BRIJ was da strongest character on the show according to me....followed by NT!!!

Both of them are brought back and still I feel no interest...which is SHOCKIN' coz I love BRIJJY BOY to bits!!!!

I feel the CVs have weakened Brij's character...Da actor is giving his 100% due...but sumwhere the fanatical essence of MA BRIJ is missing!!!

I MISS DA GEET I WAS HOOKED TO!!!

PS- And ma feelings have nuthing to do with the recent marriage drag...These thoughts have been tucked away in ma mind  from earlier!

PPS- Viji sorry haven't been able to comment on yer VMs and posts.Lyfz tight....Miss you.

SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah its lost charm ,i m watching it bcoz only of maneet as i m addicted to watch them daily....they become part of my life but these days when things should be so magistic the whle charm was lost bcoz of unnecessary stretching of scenes and AA track,,,,,,,but i always luv maneet
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

Truthfully Viji.....

Firstly owing to time constraints and hectic life I cudn't watch Geet.....But from like the past one and half months...I have been not interested in catching up with Geet.

Agreed MAANEET burn da screen...but is OMG OMG HAWT HAWT enuff to sustain a show???
Exactly....In the long run it would remain just another show even if it has the makings of a Classic

I personally loved the beginning HP track....
Even the early Delhi days...(KURABAAN HUA times) was mesmerizing.....I wud catch all da repeats of the episodes....
Same here....

We lacked a proper villian....Dev turned into a wannabe monk was chucked out....

Characters were meaninglessly added and chucked out without ne proper usage- Yash, Meera, Pindi Queen...

BRIJ was da strongest character on the show according to me....followed by NT!!!

Both of them are brought back and still I feel no interest...which is SHOCKIN' coz I love BRIJJY BOY to bits!!!!

I feel the CVs have weakened Brij's character...Da actor is giving his 100% due...but sumwhere the fanatical essence of MA BRIJ is missing!!!

I MISS DA GEET I WAS HOOKED TO!!!

PS- And ma feelings have nuthing to do with the recent marriage drag...These thoughts have been tucked away in ma mind  from earlier!

PPS- Viji sorry haven't been able to comment on yer VMs and posts.Lyfz tight....Miss you.

You have put everything in short simple words....I always enjoyed reading your Posts.....Me miss you too
rickks thumbnail

Pehle ithni lambi reply uspe emotional attyachar...Sweetu i know what your exact sentiments are coz i share the same about this show.....The show has the making of  a CLASSIC lest it be made a CRAP
rickks thumbnail
Thankyou for openly pointing it out that the actors have also had their share of Flaws, blame them or the director....Its affecting the show big time😭

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

nani, Nissar is brilliant at his work, but i personally feel if things are going bad, its also reflects badly on the fact that the entire team is pinning their hopes on one person, who by the way another human being ...
yes, he owes something to this show, and he needs to give his bit as well, but if Nissar does everything, what the hell are others doing?
i cant feel GC emote anymore the way he did ...
DD is the only other person who has been consistent right from day one ...
last night when NT spoke i was like .. oh shut up you woman ...
Annie and Arjun are just about okay at the moment ...
the show Geet was not made just by Nissar right ? there were so many others ... now suddenly whats going so wrong that, we cant feel the same way about the show ..
and what if Nissar is actually doing his bit, and we expect too much outta him ..😆😆

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i totally agree with you ... even a bag of crap gift wrapped well is taken in nicely when presented well .. today there are so many things that are missing on the show, we cant help but blaming makers ...cos we dont know what could actually be wrong ...

Nihu Its a team work Babes....everybody has to do their share of work else it would show in the show, glaringly looking at us
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

😛Viji, love you for the post that made my brain work overtime.

Thanks Yaar.....Har koi mujhse yehi kehtha hai.....Looks like i am the culprit??? do u think i should stop making the brains work over time😉

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Personally, the Charm has always been Maan and Geet.

To each their own...For me its always been the way the Director had a Vision to showcase a social Issue(the plight of a woman/her journey) interspersed with a passionate Lovestory....

The story telling was amazing...

The symbolism's glaring at us from within the screen....

To add to  the Beauty, the way Maan and Geet the two poignant characters that was sketched were so much detailed and a treat to watch as the story unfolded😊

Because of their superb acting skills and pat on expressive faces, the story of their love spoke volumes.  Starting with Geets innocence to Maan's underlying aggressive nature, Geet's tremendous strength and will to survive with Maan's underlying confidence to be her protector;  all expressed thru their eyes, lips, smiles, toned face muscles aggravating or subtly playing the expressions, his body language, not stumbling or guessing his way, the story line clinched top rating.  This was a telling story of an aspiring Indian woman who hunted for safety & justice, and there were these two lead stunners, and their versatility created magic.  And if either of them disappeared the show lost life.

THE PART UNDERLINED FOR ME AS OF NOW SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THE SHOW, FOR GOOD OR NOT IS YET ANOTHER FACTOR, FOR WHICH WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT i GUESS (Caps only for emphasis)😊

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???
There are the spell binding episodes and the lesser intensity ones.  I have this time of day where I watch Geet from pre-Maan time to his first encounter with Geet, to her journey to Delhi and her Maan encounters and then the hillarious and heart-warming office nok-jhoks to teary clientele episodes.  They used to fascinate me and do so even now.

Tell me about it......Those episodes are examples of Classic Story Telling and sheer acting Brilliance and flawless execution

Then on came the much-hyped engagement, the misunderstanding episodes to Maan buying off the paint co. to his farm house ranting, to forgiveness in the office and then  hot-on romance all leading to the upcoming marriage.  These really have been gripping story lines.  But what is really missing is coordination of a month's episodes to later episodes.

I really feel that even during the engagement time and the Hospital seq....were quite nicely done....But then on that is from the Dev-Maan-Geet confrontation to the MU(Which i like but only qualm was about execution) and there on hell broke loose😡 😕

Fusion of characters in episodes should allow a connecting factor of one episode with the other.  Characters sidelined are to be given a good story to leave the serial for good.  When something new is being created by way of a new direction to the story, the old and redundant ones need to be taken off the shelf very carefully without reducing the subtle embossment it has created in the hearts and minds of viewers. 

Driving and directing episodes to make sense with characters and story that seem rather loosely woven and are diverted from actual facts or core theme of the story - Geet, her struggles, Maan empowering her for the challenges ahead, need to be dealt with cohesive intelligence. -Geet becoming a woman of the world with her modest power and trained acumen and how she aids Maan to build a better and futuristic empire (after all she wanted a strong and intelligent baby) and through all this should be woven the hot scenes, the romantic interludes frequently and the gripping mystery occasionally.  After all, we have seen Geet take over projects, fight clients for Maan and step in his shoes in a way when she had to run the paint co.  Through all this she knows her subservient place in Maan's life and she adds a lovely freshness into his life.  She becomes the sherni for Maan.

The part underlined well said👏 This is one thing Missing now...Where is the Tigress????

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Yes.  There seem to be less flavor in the ingredients used in enacting scenes.  Gurti movements, even repetitive ones are worth a lifetimes watch, but somehow they are becoming monotonous. There is a subtle interplay of action, romance, aggression, shrewd abilities, and a worldly chess game of sorts for achievements and power that can be experimented with.  The Director and his team have to ensure that for a serial that has done tremendously well at the ratings game, the intoxicating thought of being able to create limitless realities should stand afront. 

The principle for a successful fusion of storyline/concept, acting and the projection of reality,   is that one must have a good knowledge of its ingredients, their flavor and taste.  It must hit people's intellect and mind.  The concept must look good and intelligent fans need to savour it well.  For this an important ingredient is consistency in the work of Director, Producer and CVs, the flavor and taste to be provided by the actors. This is a modern story set in the reality of the world today, unjust marriages for buying a girls security, to honor killings, forced abortions to infanticide, are rampant in India.

U have put it so well that i dont think i should spoil it by adding anything more👏

As loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Yes, the magic and that brilliance are missing because of the monotonous action and replay. Today, one has to touch the hearts of a young generation who have to intelligently focus on changing history and excess baggage in tradition.

Exactly, the audience have grown Intelligent, they dont take anything and everything that comes their way, and when such a Scenario Prevails anything less than the already set standard becomes unacceptable😕

These should be stories of ambitious young Indians who struggle and sacrifice to chase their dreams in the new age. Geet is one such character.  And Maan another.  There are also sidies who leave lasting impressions. 

But I won't speak much, because we have been promised a completely mind-blowing storyline after marriage, So reservation till then.

Cheers.😆

I just loved your write-up and always enjoy reading them.....I dont think there was anything for me to add....Yet i have given my additions in Pink😊

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_anjali12

Firstly Let Me Wish U Yaar ... Belated Happy Birthday ... I Was Not Around On IF Thts Why Not WIshed U At The Right Time😳

Thanku thanku thanku😃

Hmmm Yeah A Perfect Post ... As A Regular Viewer Can Definetely Say .. The Show Lost Its Charm ... At The Start It Always Reg. The Story Which The Creatives Showed ... But These Days .. They Left The Story Aside ... Though Its A Regular Show ... A 0.1 Logic Has To Be There Na' .. Esp. Showing Geet As A Pregnant Woman n Not Showing Dev Presence .. He HAS 2 Be Shown In The Story More Thn Nayantara N All Other PPL .

I so agree👏

I Even Remember The 1st Episode Of The Show 2Day ... They Showed Like Geet Is  A Woman ... Who Stood As An Example To All The Ppl Of Present Socitey N In Their Village ... But By The Way The Show Is Going On ... I Almost Lost Interest To Wait For Tht Moment.

Today we have only Moments, and who better than us to know that when there is simply moments with no proper track that it will lose its charm and stand in the race😊

I Wish The Show Gets It Charm Back .

P:S:Thnks For The PM.

Anytime yaar....Thanks for your Inputs