Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ruslana

the think is we  know what is happening tomorrow like yesterday we knew last night what is going to happen thats y

Ruslana...If this is the ONLY problem...then i think there is rather quick FIX...no?  Stop SBB abd SBS....and then all will be golden?  I don't think so!!  I agree that this is one factor contributing to the diminishing TRPs...but certainly not the only problem.
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear viji
thank you for your post

i like maneet so much but as a answer to your question ,yes unfortunately they are many issue in current episodes!!!!!!!!!
my main problem is dv and his story
i wish they have paid attention to the quality much more than quantity ................😕
i think, if we have just 2 or 3 epi each week then we could have a better show...........

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally think this show is not loosing its charm, it has the same magic and charm which it had from the beginning, love Maneet scenes a lot and i also dont think the present track is bad, iam loving all the marriage preprations of Maneet, i dont think the Maneet scenes are repetitive, they r day by day rocking and giving brilliant performances,Gurti rocks and will continue to rock and cvs are also not ruining this show, and i have full faith in cvs that cvs will not let us down, they will surely bring Geet back to its no. 1 position :)
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

nice post.

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to imporve in some departments.

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

aBSOLUTELY AGREE WID U 100%%% IM 50-50 too but MAANEET are just so addictiv!
anky_1205 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistymistu

Well no I dont think the show has lost its charm. Well here is my analysis of the show in order:

1.) When the show started : It had a brilliant storyline and the writers knew where the show was heading but it still lacked something and I think it was a powerful strong positive character which was needed because of all the strong negative characters eg: the old man, brij, nayantara, dev, his sis, etc

2.)When MAAN entered the show: Well this was really where the show started for me :D I was very curious about our MSK, his rough nature and attitude towards life.

3.) When Geet came to delhi: This was another highlight of the show and we got to see the outhouse fight etc etc which was the best part.

4.) Maan came to knw about dev and accepted geet: this part was okay.

5.) NT came to take revenge: The show kinda lost its charm from then on.
6.) MSK and geet's marriage rituals: The show picked up again and has started moving in a positive direction but I think the writers now should think of ending NT, Brij and think of bringing the baby into the world. They should also start plotting out the sameera and vicky track so that the show is made interesting and the plot can grip the viewers and take our show to a new height :)

I think LOL you ve had enough of me now so I hope this answers your questions :D

I feel the same way. Maans entry in the show made me watch this show until now...but the way story is going forward with so many loopholes....I am loosing the charm. The only reason I am watching this show religiously is because of GC and DD. But with all the news of Jail track, and bankruptcy, I am not in favor of this negative line. Geet deserves to live some moments of happiness in her life, and they should show justice given to her to keep themselves different from other shows.
I loved watching geet because its hatke from other shows with usual storyline and it has brillaint lead couples. They are the only one pulling this show these days.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The answer from my side... Yes to All............
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv gud post. this serial has lost its charm coz of da weired behavior of maan. always mingling the personal n perfessional lyf.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.gopetition.com/petition/42039.html
here viji beta shush and sign it lolz.... Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
 i like ur post. i think sometimes show is loosing its story but then it come back to track. as far as maaneet they r doing their bst. i like their sizzling chemistry. they still sizzle the screen whenever they r on. i love and watch show because of maaneet. and hope for better editing and story line ahead
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.

13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .

it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

i agree with all your points. This show still has a lot of potential......the entire team just needs to sit down & re-think their strategy & remember what got the viewers hooked in the first place. TRPs will automatically follow once they address these issues.