One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

nice post.

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to imporve in some departments.

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

YOU SOUND TO BE SENSIBLE...I TOTALLY AGREE TO EVERYTHING YOU TOLD DEAR...REALLY A NICE ONE...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I think giving Devs track a closure will help.. i also feel we are very critical of the show..maybe they have set such high standards that we have been spoilt.. whatever it is I feel we need to become less critical๐Ÿ˜Š My view totally..
My opinion:

Logically and emotionally: No not at all... Infact now I find it even more charming cause now i feel DD and GC are reallly comfortable with each other or probably I see groW*H in Maan's and Geet's relationship. Besides what attracts me is Maan's maturity with Geet's innocence, Maan's arrogance with Geet's attitude and Maan's love and protection with Geet's care and strength...

I guess i'm loving it.. Infact the marriage track and pre maritial rituals are leaving me dreamy all day.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys.....Today i am making an unusual Post....Its a Question thats been in my head for the last few days....and what better place to share this thought other than the Geet Forum๐Ÿ˜Š

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Hope you guys will pour in your Answers....Do Comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

i feel its not the same geet we used to love before.
dev-meera are missing but dev was 2nd lead right the story began with him they ended his track in mid way and meera was close to geet right she was not used properly and brij not be seen from3 days and brij track would have been interesting but it is a waist now again bringing nt is a big joke are we fools to believe she in fact gatecrashed and what about camera's and security and embasey thing is a joke give us a break cv's.
maaneet scenes how many eyelocks will they have in each scenes and mahiiiiii so irritating at times and maan talking with baby looks artifical.
nowadays maaneet scenes been there done that no charm only few fans of geet are happy because cv's are giving scenes according to the fans wish not with the flow of the story.
its about geet geet geet what about maan what about his past andwhat about maan hating girls in the begining what about sammera and vicky and whole handa family missing biggggg blunder ever.
nt coming and going is a biggggggg joke and irritating .
only suspence in geet is miscarriage tracks have a life cv's showing again and again doesn't work.
-----------------last but not least is geet no story full of song sequence and eyelocking hugging scenes boring bg and characters like adhi,pinky,tasha,romeo,maanishaa have nothing to do just fill the gaps-------------geet no charm
pinky father must be in the wedding right.

Originally posted by --Nargis--

I feel that there such a STARK difference between yesterday's (1/12) episode and today's episode.(1/13)
I agree.....The Change was very Much Palpable

Yesterday was a LOT content wise...but if was delivered FLAWLESSLY...a very COHESIVE delivery.....made me want to watch the show with the same enthusiasm again.....so of course i was so thrilled to watch the episode today.....but what a let down.
I assume you are talking about 12th January as the more Flawlessly delivered Episode to which i agree wholeheartedly and 13th January which was the Major Let Down

Today's episode was missing the DHASU delivery that i was looking for.   Haldi scene was good....but not GREAT as I had expected it to be.  I don't think its the actor's fault...i blame the DIRECTOR.  It his job to demand...and persuade the best out of the actors.....and that is where the lack is.
Yes the scene was tanda...Not that Maaneet did not do their part well, there could have been differently and brilliantly portrayed and executed which was entirely Missing.....

This serial is missing a GRIPPING storyline....plz..isse jaldi waapis lao.  The MOMENTS have brought it this far....but it cannot continue for long.
Like the age old say.....one major aspect that adds to the success of the show is when there are moments in a story and not moments which are created for a story....what happens with the latter is it eventually dies out๐Ÿคข

Phele yeh moments Nissar package karke brilliantly deliver karta tha....and that was enough to keep us temped and attached to the screen.  But now, without Nissar, these moments are but a TEPID rendition of the same moments again and again.....causing me excessive BOREDOM!!

Nags i agree the Midas Touch one could see in the scenes/Seq which screamed out that it was Nissar's work is Missing....But at last the show is a team work and 1 person should not be held responsible for what happens.....I just wish that a story and screenplay had something to offer so that even if the direction went for a Toss WE COULD IGNORE IT

Recently ...the episodes are missing the NISSAR charm...and today was definitely not a  Nissar delivery at all.

NT was good....but again the delivery of the content was lacking....it should have made more of an impact....and it did not.
NT is one of the most classiest Vamp i have ever seen in Tellyworld....A mind-boggling character to be created ever in recent times, but what she did yesterday did nothing....i could not believe that this was the same character whom we used to rave about and consider an almost perfect Opponent to MAAN

Her threat to Geet on killing Maan.....that should have chilled my bones...but it didn't...it felt blah!!

Nags my editions in Green and sweets you know that i feel the same, and this si the very reason i had to vent it out....The Post being a source

My answers in blue.

Hey Guys.....Today i am making an unusual Post....Its a Question thats been in my head for the last few days....and what better place to share this thought other than the Geet Forum๐Ÿ˜Š

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm??? Yes, compared to the episodes of June/July 2010

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing??? Som
etimes it comes back for a day or two, sometimes a minute or 2, but it is not present consistently.

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution??? There are few moments that are unique and magical, but their magic is often depleted due to poor editing or stopping for the day at the wrong moment.

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP??? Yes

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

I agree with PrithviSanyo1, sometimes it really drags and the other times i really like it, it isn't like before where each episode was worth waiting for, now we can hardly tell what the upcoming episodes will be like, good/bad, boring/interesting  

I still like the acting of the main leads and the other side roles (except for Nikunj), i still like the direction, i still like the dialouges, it's just the story i think that is going bit up and down ๐Ÿ˜• they should also make sure not to be too repetitive, some scenes are nice to watch again like the lap scene, or even the bath tub scene, but the whole staring off into eachothers eyes is getting bit boring, sometimes i feel as if that's the only thing they ever do

The other thing i dislike is how some of the other characters are not getting a good screen space, in the initial days every character had good scenes on every episode, be it Adi, Pinky, Sasha, Tasha, but now it's as if they all have been sidelined, isn't that why Dev and Meera left, because they saw their characters going nowhere ๐Ÿ˜’ I don't understand why the CVs are bringing in so many Actors in, if they are not give them a good meaty role, like Romeo, Manisha, and Pandey Ji ๐Ÿ˜•

Why have they bought Annie in? she wasn't ever mentioned and all of a sudden she pops up out of nowhere, why couldn't they bring in Vicky instead, which is logical and to be honest would have been much more interesting.

What happened to Dev and Meera? What happened to the case, did they close it or is it still on? Will Dev get his punishment or not.

What happened to Sasha? where is she?

They are so many things the CVs have left unanswered, and it seems as if they have totally forgotton about it.

And another thing like PrithviSanyo1 said, theres too much negitivity, first Arjun, then Brij, then NT, and now the whole thing about Maan going to Jail, it's getting bit too much to handle, they should learn how to balance it out.

This is a story about Geet and Maan, but these days it seems as if they are getting overshadowed by Annie and Arjun, which quite frankly is getting really annoying ๐Ÿคข and then theres the whole illogical thing, it's one thing having a small blooper and another to make a stupid mistake, (i'm talking about the hospital scene, where Maan had to choose between the child and the mother)

The CVs are doing a great job with other things like the direction and the dialouges, but they should stop and think about where the story is heading ๐Ÿ˜• I still love Geet, and i am still going to watch it, but the CVs really have to sort some things out.

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 13 years ago
Awesome POST!!! So thought-provoking...well done!!! 

I don't think Maneet are losing their magic, charm, or chemistry, but YES I do think the show is losing it's original charm!! The scenes aren't as gripping as they were in HP, the characters aren't as strong (excluding Maneet) and the storyline lacks the appeal that it once had!! I don't know if it's the writers of the channel, but I'm getting disappointed! 

Yep!!!! Barring from the Maneet the scenes, the rest is disappointing! AA scenes are just horrible! Brij and NT scenes are really good b/c the actors are top-notch! Even today, I didn't think it was a bad episode, but the guy who plays Arjun isn't as powerful as the actor who plays Brij! Arjun (from my understanding) is suppose to be like Maan in principles and attitude...a little bit of a flawed MSK, but very MSK-esque in terms of personality and aura, but the actor is pulling off character completely wrong! And the whole one will go to jail....sounds too stupid! I don't mind giving the CVs a chance b/c I'm sure the courtroom drama will be nicely written! But this idea isn't appealing! The show def ins't as interesting as it used to be from May-September....post GC's sickness the show has either been a miss or HIT....before it always used to be a HIT!

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???
NOPE! Def not!! The hugs..the whole chin to head is getting old! I think the Disco hug was the best b/c there seemed to be more passion! But the scenes are so mind blowing and fantastic! IMO the maneet scenes are the best part of the show! I love them!! Direction is really good, especially the Mahi mahi dance and the recently haldi scene! Personally, the nok jhoks are getting better and better!

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???
Nope....the spark is def disappearing! I think bring back the gripping storyline and maybe the original writers b/c these new writers are giving us fantastic Maneet moments, but dull everyone else moments! AA scenes are such a drag! And def hire better actors! I also think this whole wedding thing has been going on for over a month and both are still not married....NOT GOOD! I loved how fast pace the story used to be, and now it's slowed down like no one's business! Also, I think it's time to re-explore HP, Sameera, Vicky, Dev-Maan's actually relationship and the whole Canada family! Plus, how many months preggers is geet and maan's BG and family history! Maybe the story should also explore Maneet in the work environment post-marriage! I would love to see the balance of professional and personal!

@rickks
i m telling u this very sincerely
i miss the old geet days when everything and anything was around maan and geet
their tiffs,falling in love and the fresh scenes. but now annie and arjun bakwaas lifeless scesn too much dragging is talking away the charm.
pehle the story changed every single days 2 to 3 promos were released in a single week
it was so much fun
but i have still faith in god๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nihu...if it is still Nissar....then why such a dichotomy from the earlier deliveries?   What in him has changes that his presentation and delivery have diminished so badly??

Originally posted by -honeydew-

nani, Nissar is brilliant at his work, but i personally feel if things are going bad, its also reflects badly on the fact that the entire team is pinning their hopes on one person, who by the way another human being ...
yes, he owes something to this show, and he needs to give his bit as well, but if Nissar does everything, what the hell are others doing?
i cant feel GC emote anymore the way he did ...
DD is the only other person who has been consistent right from day one ...
last night when NT spoke i was like .. oh shut up you woman ...
Annie and Arjun are just about okay at the moment ...
the show Geet was not made just by Nissar right ? there were so many others ... now suddenly whats going so wrong that, we cant feel the same way about the show ..
and what if Nissar is actually doing his bit, and we expect too much outta him ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†