India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey Guys.....Today i am making an unusual Post....Its a Question thats been in my head for the last few days....and what better place to share this thought other than the Geet ForumSmile

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Hope you guys will pour in your Answers....Do Comment Smile

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukmaneet12ruby2000preeti..geet261maaneet2010SSWATISMurlalneeraj268Armu4evazaqxswNikhi.abina03bahaneMallu_galmaansi007untamedtigresslovetheserialeminentkhadija_89AmiiishCutee999veil_of_rosesunknown.Newdimeserendipity2saumieequitmaankigeet4ever-RushTrip-LavZ-Yaz-viny_queenpippajanu1610deejayaqueelmeravigilisojyoti06--Nargis--shaliMishtyShonajustadream.shah10geet.autopia88Infinitedreamsa2zahid-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpinkSunshine GirlpreetgurtiKrishna_SouravJunglebee

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
 nice post.

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to imporve in some departments.

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 January 2011 at 1:09am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10ronukrnlgeet261SSWATISsarrmArmu4evamaansi007abina03sheenu32sindu_gurtiunknown.mrk-1-Yaz-khushi_4everquitAbsoluvswan20--Nargis--shaliArushiBSrahmona_pakswesun-naaaaaaaaaSilentsoul

ramita_nayal Goldie
ramita_nayal
ramita_nayal

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
res
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
hi thanks for the post and to answer your question the show its getting better but the think is we  know what is happening tomorrow like yesterday we knew last night what is going to happen that naintara was back so other then that i think the show is fantastic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqra

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
resSmile
misschulbuli Senior Member
misschulbuli
misschulbuli

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
first of all i liked your question!Smile
in my opinion....the characters "maan-geet" are not loosing their charm!...they are as good as they were in the begining.....rather they are improving in their chemistry day by dayClap....and now talking about the show....yes somewhere i too feel something is missing nowadaysConfused....i think it's because the CV's are continously adding many characters to the story....instead of making the serial interesting it is making a "khichdi"Dead. people are not getting enough of "maan-geet" nowadays....that's why they are loosing interest.
the second reason may be other shows featuring GHSP....i mean SBS or SBB....they kill the bacha-khucha suspense that CVs try to build.Ouch
third reason can b the new characters..... i mean the new characters are not as strong as the earlier characters were.....even they don't have good acting skills....even though they are getting more screen space than the main charactersDead
i can't figure out what is in CV's mind.....why are they doing so....but still i have a hope that the show will be back on track soonSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera Labina03meravigiliso--Nargis--

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
A very valid question riccks.....and No I do not think it is loosing its charm...Actually after Annie and Arjun's track we have got an interesting story ( Sorry but I know how people hate this track) initially I also disliked them but now their characters have been built well. Maaneet moments are a bit repetitive but we like them anyways...And only Maaneet and no other story would not be able to take this show very far. On the contrary I liked Brij and NT's reentry. They meed to be met their fates too. I think the show is going very well. Even Daadi and Geet's relationship has been handled well. Gradually every character is taking its shape and is growing. I am waiting for Dev and Myra to comeback with a another interesting story to entertain. 

Edited by whitepearl - 14 January 2011 at 1:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisokhushi_4everSilentsoulKrishna_Sourav

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I feel that there such a STARK difference between yesterday's (1/12) episode and today's episode.(1/13)Ouch

Yesterday was a LOT content wise...but if was delivered FLAWLESSLY...a very COHESIVE delivery.....made me want to watch the show with the same enthusiasm again.....so of course i was so thrilled to watch the episode today.....but what a let down.

Today's episode was missing the DHASU delivery that i was looking for.   Haldi scene was good....but not GREAT as I had expected it to be.  I don't think its the actor's fault...i blame the DIRECTOR.  It his job to demand...and persuade the best out of the actors.....and that is where the lack is.

This serial is missing a GRIPPING storyline....plz..isse jaldi waapis lao.  The MOMENTS have brought it this far....but it cannot continue for long.

Phele yeh moments Nissar package karke brilliantly deliver karta tha....and that was enough to keep us temped and attached to the screen.  But now, without Nissar, these moments are but a TEPID rendition of the same moments again and again.....causing me excessive BOREDOM!!

Recently ...the episodes are missing the NISSAR charm...and today was definitely not a  Nissar delivery at all.

NT was good....but again the delivery of the content was lacking....it should have made more of an impact....and it did not.

Her threat to Geet on killing Maan.....that should have chilled my bones...but it didn't...it felt blah!!
Ouch

Edited by --Nargis-- - 14 January 2011 at 1:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5maaneet2010sindu_gurtibangaloresrickksKrishna_Sourav

Go to top