Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff carnival of love-(abhiya)(updated) (Page 13)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Excellent FF posted by you dear.Keep up the outstanding work that you have done uptil now.
thnx fr does encouraging wrdsSmile

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
It was Awesome yaarClapClap...I liked itBig smile... write more like these and asap me whenever you post these ff..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakha-guddi

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

It was Awesome yaarClapClap...I liked itBig smile... write more like these and asap me whenever you post these ff..
will surely do so
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
grls n boys m bck wid update
          MYSTERY OF THE MIDJUNGLE
abhay could not resist da smell of da sweet scent da scent of BLOOD he was getting but he had a gud control ovr himslf he came towards piya but da scent was so seducing n evoking a very strong desire to hv it his mouth became dry fr thirst but he sm hw kneeled down n said -shw ur wound to me piya agn like an obdient child shwed he took out a hankercheif n pressed it on da wound to stop da flow of blood n it stopped but couldnt stnd due to pain so abhay took her in his arms n carried her to the place whr his car was stnding he seated her n slamed da door n took da wheel n dey zoomed awy

seeing dat it was late misha strted to wry she called up geet she recieved da call-hallo misha said=geet is my darling sis in ur house geet got puzzled n said -noo y?misha replied -actually she went to take a walk n she is still not home i m worried geet said in cheering voice -dun get upset she will be bck i think she has sm wrk dats y n hung up misha thot-yep maybe she has sm wrk n went sat wid her laptop n at dat momment her cellphone rang she ran to get it as she thot it was piya but seein an unknown numbr she said in disgust-halloooo she almost choked here da voice on da othr side it was arjun!she cursed herslf fr recieving the call arjun said-dun curse urslf like dat i jus called u up fr sayin sry fr makin u my assistant without ur permission misha suddenly found hrslf blushing-she twitched her mouth n said -oh yaa its ok but i will sure do work wid u da ans came so spontaneously dat both were surprised a smile slowly stred spredin across arjuns face by hering dat n said with humour alr8 then prepare a script on 'as you like it'misha said -wht?u r sayin i will prepare a script on my wish arjun laughed -no its a shakesperean drama plz do it n b4 misha culd say nythin else he hung up misha looked confused n said weird n went bck to her laptop

piya n abhay were silent but piya took courage to speak frst n said -hmmmmm thnx abhay fr savin my life n fr nursing my wound he was quite n den said ur house has cm n stopped his car n hlped piya to get out of da car misha at dat time was cmin out of da house to srch fr piya but seein her leeping she went at her side to hlp har n barked at abhay -hey u wht da hell did u do to my sis y is she limping like dis ?y did u hurt i ll kill u went towards him but abhay seem to be ttly unaffected by those words piya caught hold of her n said -mish calm down he din hurt he saved me n gv a warm smile to him n agn abhay felt da same emotions he said-got ur ans ms misha n went to his car n strted da accelarator n sped awy

whn abhay reached home arjun was sittin by da fireplace n drinkin wine he looked up at abhay with displeasure n said- y did save dat grl? abhay was silent ,i said-y?arjuns voice fierce dont u knw dey were der den y nw abhay opened his mouth n said in a steel voice-bcoz i din wnt her to be hurt then he calmed dwn a lil n said - i dun knw wht attached i hv with her but i din wnt her to die n frm da very frst day she has bcom mine arjun growled n said-u r 4gettin dat we ppl hv spcl qualities n i can see da future n i can see she will brng trbl fr u abhay said -so wuld i do ?i had let piya die? i wuld allow her to go to da mid jungle ?da jungle of living dead ?da jungle of VAMPIRES...........

precap-piya was very restless aftr dat incidence abhay's ws da same situation maan n geet longed to meet agn arjun n misha din undrstnd wht feeling was grwin inside dem but maybe fate was smiling to itslf coz it had strted da carnival of love
[p.p.s-hit ur LIKE BUTTON if u like dis chp n leave ur comments as wellBig smile]
wid luv
frm asmiSmile

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaRoyMavi18PriyaThakurjuhi_ansaritanya.dsouzapratzjstmeshaggyscoobysaphira7988ScaryAngelniru273goodgirl5Sapphire_238koyal-kajalCute_GalUmIbrahimRB81simi91blueopalmrk-1-Veritaserum-shruthiRkaushiki9SahSahAishMinozKiller_DeviL_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
gr8 update dear..Clap thanks fr taking time out inspite of ur examsSmile good jobThumbs Up n thanks fr d pmBig smile

patakha-guddi

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

gr8 update dear..Clap thanks fr taking time out inspite of ur examsSmile good jobThumbs Up n thanks fr d pmBig smile
thnx  an no my exams r on feb  not nwSmile
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Again i don't have words to describe this update you have delighted us with.I didn't say presented because it is a delightful change fro reading those irritating posts like I hate Piya Kill Piya and kill Danish etc etc etc.Again I hope someone from PKYEK notices your posts such as these and recognizes your unimaginable and astounding talent and makes you part of PKYEK creative team and we get to see some fantastic episode thanks to you in the near future

--AROMAL--

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
awsome one yaar...loved it !!! 

Go to top