India-Forums

THAKRAL-lover to family and evil to society

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
when thakrals name take we remember  words like khoone,darinda,rakshas but if u observe him closely thakral is completely different in person in house and outside the house,by saying thakral is completely different in person in house i mean he is so sensitive when it comes to his wife n child,if his child doesnt speak to him he gets so upset ,even radha became normal again because of suport of thakral day before yesterday acterss rachana s mother said that thakral aisa hai becoz uske pass dene k liye kuch nahi hai sivai dhoke ke but dis is not applicable to his family .i know by doing all these telling lies to his wife and daughter is wrong  but he surely loves his family.i feel he is selfish person ,example he loves his daughter a lot but he has no emotions when it comes to killing of rashi who was also some elses daughter.

Ranbir.Fan Senior Member
Ranbir.Fan
Ranbir.Fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with that. Thakral is such a saint with his wife & daughter. He has never been rude to his wife before her mental illness, & he would always pamper his daughter. I remember once the CM's son Sushant was sitting in his hall & when janvi enters the hall, sushant stares at her, Thakral kicked the table on sushant. What a Man, he gets angry when someone has a eye on his daughter, & isnt rachna someones daughter? 
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranbir.Fan

I agree with that. Thakral is such a saint with his wife & daughter. He has never been rude to his wife before her mental illness, & he would always pamper his daughter. I remember once the CM's son Sushant was sitting in his hall & when janvi enters the hall, sushant stares at her, Thakral kicked the table on sushant. What a Man, he gets angry when someone has a eye on his daughter, & isnt rachna someones daughter? 

thats wat !!!!!!!!rachana is also someone s daughter ............he is different person outside house ,or he is selfish its liked he learned the lesson,no emotions towards people ,kuch pana  hai toh khona  sahi ho ya ghalat the world of politics is like that only 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index