Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
arjun..

dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

Originally posted by dwsc

well...according to the overview...rohan will eventually turn negative in jealousy...n arjun will fall in love wid taashi..!!!
uhmmm... if rohan turn to be in a negative role, than i'm sure that he's the one who cooperate with maaji....  what do u think..? 

hope i'm wrong.. but i've  suddenly bad feeling ab this..D'oh
OMG..!!! u may be right!!! What if he's da creepy hooded guy that Maaji keeps talkin to??!!! I definitely think he's sum1 v kno...not just any random murderer..!!! But, y wud he kill Taashi...??!! Or probably he's even giving 'dhokha' to Maaji..!!!! AAhhhhhhh....ssssoooo eexxcciiitteeddddd..!!!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superclub9_RiaNa_

joiningnow Groupbie
joiningnow
joiningnow

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I think hoody guy is Dishank Atora, the guy who is to enter in this show as Arjun's brother, the same one in Raaja Ki Aayegi Baraat, the brother of rajkumari Sandhya. I think he is the one who is helping Maaji to kill Taashi.

superclub9_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -rianne

well...according to the overview...rohan will eventually turn negative in jealousy...n arjun will fall in love wid taashi..!!!
uhmmm... if rohan turn to be in a negative role, than i'm sure that he's the one who cooperate with maaji....  what do u think..? 

hope i'm wrong.. but i've  suddenly bad feeling ab this..D'oh
OMG..!!! u may be right!!! What if he's da creepy hooded guy that Maaji keeps talkin to??!!! I definitely think he's sum1 v kno...not just any random murderer..!!! But, y wud he kill Taashi...??!! Or probably he's even giving 'dhokha' to Maaji..!!!! AAhhhhhhh....ssssoooo eexxcciiitteeddddd..!!!!!LOL
yh..why will rohan do that...? there is so many questions unanswered... well we have to wait n watch..!!i'm curiousEvil SmileLOL

superclub9dwsc

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joiningnow

I think hoody guy is Dishank Atora, the guy who is to enter in this show as Arjun's brother, the same one in Raaja Ki Aayegi Baraat, the brother of rajkumari Sandhya. I think he is the one who is helping Maaji to kill Taashi.
of course arjun bro.. how can i  forgot him..D'ohhope u you're right..so far we  have not seen him yet...

joiningnowsuperclub9

superclub9 Groupbie
superclub9
superclub9

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

I dont think it's Arjun's Brother...

He seems to be a hired person.....
But we cant see what is there in future....D'ohD'oh
anndona Newbie
anndona
anndona

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
arjun and tashi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index