India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Yipee!!End of first Pratigya!!!

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
 Guys if you have caught the new promo..it actually means that the first pratigya stands null & void as of now..Avi cannot kill Lal Singh without hatyaar... Now he has a new pratigya.. So I guess the brahmacharya pratigya is also gone!! Yipee.....WinkEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--chistaCuty16BenNevis-sia-Roarkdanno-Prashu-jineejiggsyoga23priya

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
dunno whether it really stands void coz Avi thinks himself as bahubali..one who does not need weapon..one who has so much strength to kill of an enemy by just fighting...
u know wat di..might be Avi plans to kill him like Bheema or Bahubali itself...after all he has to finish off that old saddu Lal Singh!! one strogn punch n a few minutes of wrestling...lo n behold Lal Singh u are gone...u've had it!! LOL!! this is jus on a lighter note di :) :)
but on the other side if it really means that the 1st one is void.... it's really a great news!! :) Avita SR wud be the most anticipated by all of us!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14jineejiggs

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Guys if you have caught the new promo..it actually means that the first pratigya stands null & void as of now..Avi cannot kill Lal Singh without hatyaar... Now he has a new pratigya.. So I guess the brahmacharya pratigya is also gone!! Yipee.....WinkEmbarrassed
AviTa SR with RV behind themShocked Ermm
Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

@bold ROFL

Arre Avi's mukka is of 200 kg... so he doesn't need hathyar to kill LS... Confused
In that case, both 'partigyas' remains as it is
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

@bold ROFL

Arre Avi's mukka is of 200 kg... so he doesn't need hathyar to kill LS... Confused
In that case, both 'partigyas' remains as it is
Cry
I feel hathyaar means he would never hurt anyone remember in the u me aur tv video he stopped himself from punching someone..SO he will not hurt anyone & he cannot kill LalSingh!!
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

All Avi's pratigyas are timed very badly but the positive side is he will use his brains & not his brawn to bring down his enemies!!
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Ya the new promo is quiet bhayankar yaar b'coz its lallanpur avi can't survive there without touching the weapon but it shows his luv towards arpi.but avi koi mare aur wo kuch na kare is very bad i can't see him like that.and wo vampier Rv(i want to kill him)is baat faida uthalega.but if avi forgets his 1st pratigya of being purn brahmcharya then isse kushi ki baat aur kya ho sakti hai.i want to see bhutnis(bj)after this 2nd pratigya.ha ha ha ha.bechari bhutni k sare gande sapne ki watt lag jaigi and then she will sing mera jivan kora kagaz kora hi reh gaya(i just hate her)
bye.cuty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Ya the new promo is quiet bhayankar yaar b'coz its lallanpur avi can't survive there without touching the weapon but it shows his luv towards arpi.avi koi mare aur wo kuch na kare is very bad i can't see him like that.and wo vampier Rv(i want to kill him)is baat faida uthalega.but if avi forgets his 1st pratigya of being purn brahmcharya then isse kushi ki baat aur kya ho sakti hai.i want to see bhutnis(bj)after this 2nd pratigya.ha ha ha ha.bechari bhutni k sare gande sapne ki watt lag jaigi and then she will sing mera jivan kora kagaz kora hi reh gaya(i just hate her)
bye.cuty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index