India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ishaan and suhana had made me mad

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
 in ma life i had never seen drama likeTongue SGP for dat i swear,the family drama every one can watch all the characters are getting touched to the audience,i dn't know sometimes i feel to be a family member of  SGP ,the kashyaps family rock ,i watch 3times one episode,like doctors says to his patient take three times tablet in a day morning,noon and evening ,i watch 3times as obeyed to doctor.i had watched confession 25times you belive or not such agreat episode was suhana saying i love ishaan .............all family smilingStar ,shouting,neugibour dancing,the background music the flute pieace was rocking i was also dancing  ,dn't why ?bt i was dancing
really  this suhana and ishaan are made for eachothers ,their pairs are made in heavenClap as i say,..........................and they had made me madBig smile...........  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaDiiviGarima_04--sree--Siddhi_nami2811Shwets1502

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
its natural that when you really touch base with the emotions shown on a medium and you identify with that then you react to those emotions ... and SGP is oen fo them. it has made us fall in love with ti so much that we have started reacting to it as if its part of our life... SGP u rock...ClapClapClapClap
yashuroyinaa Newbie
yashuroyinaa
yashuroyinaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
yeah seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even i was jumping when suhanna said "I LOVE YOU",  they are made for each other as you said..very happy to see suhana smile back
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Oh , so the doc asked you to watch 3 times as well, and he asked me to watch it every 4 hours , plus if the symptoms persist watch Shakila,s VM, this Sushaan virus is everywhere and age is no limit!!! SGP has stuck to me like a disease and I am loving it!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Sinha18

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I just realized the patience with which Ishaan waited for Suhana after their marriage..Now bholu should say "I love u"...comm'n Ishaan, be a man
gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ya exactly i mean wen i saw 1st time the promo of the show i was like are yaar ye kaisa fazol show hai ur isko kaun dekhe ga naam bhi song se liya hai n my mom used to watch the SGP n liked it so much but i always say bad things abt the to my mom take wo quit kar dai SGP ko but after some time i relaize that SGP is nice show n the character n storyline of the show is different from other shows so i start watching it n now i become crazy abt it i mean suhana n ishan r so cute n now a days each n every episode of SGP become awesome eps the one where suhana say i love ishan it was so cute that she say all this in front of every1 so heads off to Cvs of the show who make this show so gr8 n awesome
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
BM and Dadaji should plan something for Ishaan too. How hard can it be to say ILU unless u don't love the person...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
You are not the only one. I love Sushaan and SGP. I day dream about Sushaan to much. I am still watching the confession episode because I cannot get enough of it. Love SGP and I thank you CVS for giving us SGP and Sushaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top