Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

What About Surbhi & Madhur !

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Well ..

After shown such ungrateFul Side of Rekha for Laali & Madhur ..I feel this Girl Does not deserve anything Nice in Life..The People Who gave her Everything ...He behaved sooo bad ..That its Shame on to call her as Blood Sis of Laali Or may some times Lady love of Madhur..

For Suman..I dunno..But I dont Like that Girl either ...She cant be perfect wife ..Shes also soo Low & Cheap ...Ouch

We can hv Jamuni with Madhur ...But I still feel there is definitely some Nice bond B/w RV & JamuniShockedEmbarrassedLOL..Besides all....I think they'll make up Nice..Afcouse Jamuni deserve better...But I like her with RV...LOL

BUT Something Hit to me Like..For a Now Surbhi is Well ,Educated..Seems Nice Girl..Shes seems sweetheart (For now..Dunno about Future WinkTongue)..

Can WE hv Surbhi With Madhur in Future....EmbarrassedThey'll look cute What say....

I dont care Where the hell Suman & Rekha will Go if it happens. I just want   Madhur happy...Hes Nice Guy..None of Rekha or Suman deserve him...For any relation First thing 
 is RESPECT....I think these Both WOMEN have Losted it from Madhur  & all In Haveli So as
 From Viewers.....& May Be Surbhi can be Good Partner For Madhur...Comments...

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Well ..

After shown such ungrateFul Side of Rekha for Laali & Madhur ..I feel this Girl Does not deserve anything Nice in Life..The People Who gave her Everything ...He behaved sooo bad ..That its Shame on to call her as Blood Sis of Laali Or may some times Lady love of Madhur..

For Suman..I dunno..But I dont Like that Girl either ...She cant be perfect wife ..Shes also soo Low & Cheap ...Ouch

We can hv Jamuni with Madhur ...But I still feel there is definitely some Nice bond B/w RV & JamuniShockedEmbarrassedLOL..Besides all....I think they'll make up Nice..Afcouse Jamuni deserve better...But I like her with RV...LOL

BUT Something Hit to me Like..For a Now Surbhi is Well ,Educated..Seems Nice Girl..Shes seems sweetheart (For now..Dunno about Future WinkTongue)..

Can WE hv Surbhi With Madhur in Future....EmbarrassedThey'll look cute What say....

I dont care Where the hell Suman & Rekha will Go if it happens. I just want   Madhur happy...Hes Nice Guy..None of Rekha or Suman deserve him...For any relation First thing 
 is RESPECT....I think these Both WOMEN have Losted it from Madhur  & all In Haveli So as
 From Viewers.....& May Be Surbhi can be Good Partner For Madhur...Comments...

Right now I think Madhur should just take a break from women.
He has had too much drama with them. He needs a rest!!!
Poor guy...his love did not come out the way he wanted!!!!AngryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee55

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
You know who would be really good for Madhur.......Smile

meEmbarrassed

you saw it coming don't lie.
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Reallyyy ...Awww..Embarrassed

So you like that Guy ....Ok When ever you make be with him..Make sure to slap that Two Lady Who made his Life hell...And you know  Right ..Who could be yr Sautan..LOLWink

GamerGleek88

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GamerGleek88

You know who would be really good for Madhur.......Smile

meEmbarrassed

you saw it coming don't lie.
LOL

Thumbs Up  Go for it, Girl! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by Neela10 - 16 January 2011 at 12:16pm

-SweetGirl-

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
WILL DO Neela/sweetgirl! thanks ( now i just gotta get a plane ticket to India some rupees and a press pass to where they film) lol.

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GamerGleek88

WILL DO Neela/sweetgirl! thanks ( now i just gotta get a plane ticket to India some rupees and a press pass to where they film) lol.

Just make sure land before show ends...LOLWinkWarna Kisi aur ke Ho Jayege Madhur Babu..Lolzz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top