Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Behind every man is a woman -Only for women/girls (Page 3)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

lovely post varsha ... agree to ur points ...

whether a man is successful or not in his life ... it is most probably related to women in their life ... in most cases it does apply ...

but this does not hold gud for every man though ...

there are some men who really don't listen to women in their life even if they are wrong ... so how can a women be responsible for that man's down fall ... inspite of her trying her level best to drive some sense into him & help him out & stand by him ... but if he fails to listen to her ...  if he is wrong & she knows that he is wrong & fails to understand that he is wrong ... will a women be still responsible for his downfall????

coming to arjun ... i seriously hope ... arjun comes to know about NT's true colors ... & help geet & maan ...

U R right dew..there are men who pay no heed to what their partners say. For them women have no value.........but I was only taking about the role of a woman in creating a man's personality in regards to Geet serial. Now Brij, Darjee and likes fall under the category of men you have mentioned. They do not listened to their mother, wife and sister and see where they are now. Had they listened and supported Geet life would have been different for them to...may be a honoured one but the chose not to let a woman guide them. and hence Brij is still a criminal and Darjee lost all his reputation.

Edited by whitepearl - 14 January 2011 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
thank you for the PM
that was a truly wonderful post...
I liked it very much though I am still a student & dont even have any man in my life I felt whatever u wrote...

superb post!!!

whitepearl

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
So true... I completely agree with u...

whitepearl

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Very very well written Varsha....and I must say the way u analyse Arjun n Annie deserves a round of applauds.......Clap

I just wish that Annie could make Arjun to understand what is selfless love n show him the darkside of evil NT !

NT never spare her own blood ....her own bro just coz of her selfish reasons.......these kinda women are really dangerous when became vindictive.Though she loves Dev n Arjun but it is nt selfless.....thats sad !

whitepearl

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
grt post varsha..u rock as usual...
not at all preachy deary...its wonderful...thought provoking !! profound!!!

whitepearl

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
LOVE UR POST

AGREEEEEEE 1000000%

WELL SAID!

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeybee211

thank you for the PM
that was a truly wonderful post...
I liked it very much though I am still a student & dont even have any man in my life I felt whatever u wrote...

superb post!!!

Thanks dear...if  youngsters like you have liked my post I feel it has met it's purpose.
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Very very well written Varsha....and I must say the way u analyse Arjun n Annie deserves a round of applauds.......Clap

I just wish that Annie could make Arjun to understand what is selfless love n show him the darkside of evil NT !

NT never spare her own blood ....her own bro just coz of her selfish reasons.......these kinda women are really dangerous when became vindictive.Though she loves Dev n Arjun but it is nt selfless.....thats sad !

Thanks Ritu...Ur words always enlighten my heart and encourage me. I sometimes feel sad for such women like NT ....How come they never realize that they are wrong. .I know there are evil traits in woman but I wonder How can a woman be so evil. God has made woman make man realize the softness and beauty of life not the other way round.

Rituparnaa

Go to top