Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Behind every man is a woman -Only for women/girls (Page 2)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

beautiful post dearClapThumbs Up.perfect and agree with ur each and every words.

Thanks a lot dear....Big smile

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Amazing post!!!  Thumbs Up

You not at all preachy my friend. I'm glad you have been able to spread out one social message that we leart from Geet HSP because besides being a medium of entertainment i believe the show has always spread social messages. Its just that at times we forget to recognize the message and do not want to look beyond romance, etc. We are so lost in entertaining ourselvers that  we fail to understand the real purpose of the show..

However such posts are needed to make sure the actual message reaches the masses. As social animals its our responsibility to make our society a better place to live in. Thanks for the lovely post dear. Appreciate your efforts Clap

Edited by Azmatazz - 14 January 2011 at 1:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Hi friends!  I wanted to write on this subject ever since Annie opened her heart to Arjun but my busy schedule did not permit me. But I am glad that today I could make it possible. My focus today is us.... Women. As the saying goes that 'Behind every man's success is a woman.' but many of you would like to treat me with sandals and rotten tomatoes if I say "Behind every man's downfall is also a woman". GEET ' HSP is a perfect example to prove this statement. Let's discuss few female characters of the serial----

Let's talk about Maan, the most desirable species with a golden heart. Ditched and devastated by a woman Maan became cold hearted but Geet came into his life like an angel. The warmth of Geet's love brought life into this most rare but frozen species.

It is proved that if Love can make and break a person.....it can also remake a person and revive a soul.

Let's talk about Dev....not so rare species...a 'pakka Joru ka gulam'...or I would say a joru ka gulam by choice. He must have inherited all the good traits of Khurana khandan but made wrong choices in his life just because of his spoiled character. NT came into his life. She loved him very much but her love was a selfish one. She drove him further down into the ditch of sins. And before Dev could realize that he had made sins beyond the limits of forgiveness. But let me state boldly that forgiveness has not limit. It automatically generates where the true repentance starts. Dev met Myra and the course of his life was changed...He hold on to the pillar named Myra who saved him from further drowning. She was the one who not only showed him the light of the true path  but became his strength to tread on it. After that nothing could stop Dev to reform his ways...not even NT.

It is proved that if Selfish love can misguide but selfless love always directs to right path and takes its partner from strength to strength.

Let's talk about Arjun...It is very interesting to watch him now a days. He is one character who is yet to prove that goodness prevails beyond the bonds of selfish motives. He knows that both Geet and Annie are good but he also thinks that NT is the one who suffered innocently because of Khurana Kahnadan. He dislikes Maan and may be Dev. But at the same time he knows Maan is a rational person. Otherwise Maan would not have expressed regret for misjudging Arjun. Now NT is there to misguide Arjun who is all focused to bring justice to his sister.... See how remarkable Arjun's character has changed from day 1 till now.....And it is all because of Geet's innocent trust on him and Annie's love in spite of knowing the fact that he is NT's brother. I am sure Annie's love would guide him to choose the right path. Her love is the light that can help him to see NT selfish motives behind her crocodile's tears. If Arjun can't hurt Annie, he cannot also break Geet's trust. Arjun is on the cross road where one woman (NT) is misleading him towards broad way of sin and wickedness and other woman (Annie) is leading him towards the narrow but right way of righteousness. I hope Arjun would be able to choose the right path for himself before he make irreversible damage like Dev.

It is yet to prove if True love can save a man from his downfall.

This is my humble call to all the ladies and girls of this forum for retrospection. What kind of a woman are we? In which category do we fall? Are we a strong pillar or are we knowingly or unknowingly becoming the cause of downfall for our partners. And if we are waiting for the partners, are we inculcating enough goodness so to spread it on to our future partners? I am sure this is one out of many lessons that we can learn from Geet ' Hui Sabse Parayee.

To all the boys and men of this forum...Sorry for ignoring you guys...I have just one advice.... 'Recognize true love with your soul because...heart may deceive you, mind may misguide you but soul never lies to you.'

Forgive me if I sound too preachy but these are few thoughts straight from my heart. 

Varsha sweetheart loved your post..........I so agree with both your statement. True a woman can be instrumental in the success and the downfall of a man. We've seen proven examples of both of this in GHSP.

This is what I wanted to reiterate, there are quite a few negative remarks about GHSP but look at what it has given us. Other than entertaining & enthralling us it has taught us so many lessons on life. It has exposed so many dimensions to a persons character and nature and the results of these changes in life. How can we ignore this.

I love how you've ended this post dear.........and no you didn't sound too preachy, when someone says something straight from their heart it then touches our heart. 

Your post has touched me just like Nandita's posts always does and look now it's made me preachy

Edited by drdee142 - 14 January 2011 at 1:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Loved ur post .Star
Thanks for the PM

whitepearl

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
lovely post varsha.....i totally agree with you....

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Amazing post!!!  Thumbs Up

You not at all preachy my friend. I'm glad you have been able to spread out one social message that we leart from Geet HSP because besides being a medium of entertainment i believe the show has always spread social messages. Its just that at times we forget to recognize the message and do not want to look beyond romance, etc. We are so lost in entertaining ourselvers that  we fail to understand the real purpose of the show..

However such posts are needed to make sure the actual message reaches the masses. As social animals its our responsibility to make our society a better place to live in. Thanks for the lovely post dear. Appreciate your efforts Clap

Thank you so much for encouraging me. I have worked as a counselor among youth and  vulnerable groups and that keeps me looking for inspiration. And Geet - the show is so close to my heart because it is full of such encouraging and inspiring messages. There is so much we can learn from Geet's life and I hope young girls of this forums will look beyond the romance and grasp what the show is trying to convey.  This show elevate their desires and expectation form their future partners but at the same time it teaches them values also.

Amoureux

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by whitepearl

Varsha sweetheart loved your post..........I so agree with both your statement. True a woman can be instrumental in the success and the downfall of a man. We've seen proven examples of both of this in GHSP.

This is what I wanted to reiterate, there are quite a few negative remarks about GHSP but look at what it has given us. Other than entertaining & enthralling us it has taught us so many lessons on life. It has exposed so many dimensions to a persons character and nature and the results of these changes in life. How can we ignore this.

I love how you've ended this post dear.........and no you didn't sound too preachy, when someone says something straight from their heart it then touches our heart. 

Your post has touched me just like Nandita's posts always does and look now it's made me preachy

Daisy dear your encouraging words means a lot to me.Hug I am so glad you like the subject. I agree Geet us one show that gives us shades of all the positive and negatives of life. It is us to make a right choice. 

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

lovely post varsha ... agree to ur points ...

whether a man is successful or not in his life ... it is most probably related to women in their life ... in most cases it does apply ...

but this does not hold gud for every man though ...

there are some men who really don't listen to women in their life even if they are wrong ... so how can a women be responsible for that man's down fall ... inspite of her trying her level best to drive some sense into him & help him out & stand by him ... but if he fails to listen to her ...  if he is wrong & she knows that he is wrong & fails to understand that he is wrong ... will a women be still responsible for his downfall????

coming to arjun ... i seriously hope ... arjun comes to know about NT's true colors ... & help geet & maan ...

Edited by dewdropred - 14 January 2011 at 3:17am

whitepearl

Go to top