Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||I will Always be There for you||Part 5-Page-22 (Page 22)

-Deepshikhaa- IF-Dazzler
-Deepshikhaa-
-Deepshikhaa-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

HHEEELLOOO =D 

I actually forgot that I write my own FF ...Hhahha!  

Oh well,I am here to update the part ;) 

N I realize that I am updating after the WHOLE 3 MONTHS!   

Ri- Shit Armaan my head is paining! 

Riddhima groaned while sitting on the bed, Her Hair was a total Mess, she took the rubber-band near her & tied her hair in a bun..Was she this drunk last night? She thought..May be yes... She tried to remember each and every event which took placed yesterday! Oh yes I do remember , we have a prom night! and after that ? Blannkk...IDK , after that ...

She zoomed the surroundings around her! NO, that wasn't her room.. Her room was not SOO BAD! Sweat-shirt and track pants lying on the Sofa, Guitar on the Floor , Linkin parks poster everywhere stuck on the walls.. ( II LUURRVEEE LINKIN PARK ..). She slowly tried to get up from the bed. She got up, as soon as she did she was back on the bed again..She still was not in her senses! Soon she realized this was Armaan's room! Not hers...this was Armaan's House not hers.. The future house , she thought and blushed..LOL! 

"ARRRMMAANNN" She screamed on top of her lungs! .."What the Fcuk ? Y u screaming man ? Kal ka din enough nahi tha kya ? Jo abhi ye sab ?? Shit Chutki , u sucked last night.. Though you were getting thoda sa romantic .. But uske baad ? Hadd paar kardi"Armaan bursted on her as he entered the room.. He sat on the bed besides her.. 

"I wasn't that drunk..! C'mon.." Riddhima tried to defend herself.. "Oh really?, Gal you were in my pool trying to find nemo ?? " I wasn't that drunk"  "You asked me that I am single or in a relationship ?" "I wasn't that drunk" "You were arguing with yourself , over the phone and got upset when you hung up" " Dude, I wasn't that drunk!!!" "you were in my Closet Yelling , where the hell is NARNIA? " "I wasn't that drunk" "You were throwing rocks at Dogs Screaming "GOO PIKKKAACCHUU, 

You hugged a hobo with a beard and cried  DUMBLEDORE YOU'RE BACK! Really ? Are you a Harry Potter fan YUCK! Vampire          Dairies is much BETTER! And you say that you weren't That DRRUNKK?" Shit baskett..! You were the limit yesterdaay!" Armaan looked away..Riddhima tried to remember each and everything ..But nothing came into her mind...

"Don't give your small, tiny head so much pressure.. whatever happened , it was FUN! hahah.." Armaan joked, but received a Smack on his back.."OOWWW, it hurts basket.. N ya you sing Pathetic! Really... you were Singing Hotel Room service ? In front of everyone ?? I mean only me actually? "FORGET ABOUT YOUR BOYYFRIIENNDDD AND MEET ME AT THE HOTEELL ROOOMM" HAHAHHAHAHA!" Armaan laughed his lungs out and pounced on his bed... 

"Shut up Armaan , don't embarrass me more! Please" Riddhima told.."Oh please, ye toh kuch bhi nahi hai Basket!" Armaan winked at her and kissed her on her right cheek! 

*Yesterday night*

"Armaaannn keee bacchheee, where are we? " Riddhima asked him.."Ahem Ahem chutki, abhi tak bache hue nahi hai... If you don't mind toh abhi sab kuch..." " Shut up, You are sooo CHHEAPPP, I wanna drink MOOREEE, Take me to a BARR naaa.." Riddhima talked like a child , though no child says like that ... "Enough CHUTKI! Chal.." Armaan opened the door of his car and carried his chutki in his strong arms and moved towards his house.. 

"Keep shut basket Please.." He put her down, and Riddhima kept blabbering things in his ear.. "NOOO, You need to listen me ..you know that Rohit, he is such a Ba.." "SHUT UPP, NOT EVEN A WORD FROM YOU NOW!" Armaan shouted... "Chila kyu rahe ho" Riddhima pouted, seeing her pout his heart melted... :Aww merriii chutki..Guccha ho gai ? ssshoolyyy" Armaan caught his ears,... "WEEE , You are choo cuute... your dimples are more adorable than you..HEHEHE!" Riddhima poked his dimples."Rid..Riddhima you are so annoying sometimes ..Chalo go to sleep abhi and.." When Riddhima inturpted "You know Who did Badnami of MUNNI? And Seila ko jawan kisne kiya? And why That bai is called Jalebi ???Pata hai tumhe?" Riddhima questioned him Innocently :p , While Armaan trying to handle Riddhima and carrying her to his room..."Crazzyyy you are" Riddhima turned and started hitting Armaan on his chest.."Tell naaa'!! You don't know? Lets DANCCCEEE then'Chalo" "Riddhima! Tum chalo mere saath room main.." "Hawww!! You'! Desperate Soul..Wait till we get married'" "Arrghhh..COME!" And he dragged Riddhima to his room'He placed her on the the bed safely and pulled the blanket till her chin and made her sleep.. "Go to sleep Riddhima.." Saying this he warmly kissed her forehead and carried himself to the Hallroom..

*BACK TO PRESENT* ;)

"Shit...NOO NOOO! " Riddhima covered her face in her tiny palms.. Praying to god she didn't say this..But damage was already done! She had told him this.. "Its ok basket, you were drunk ..Aisa hota hai.. CHILL! And I should thank god...You didn't rape me! ahahahahh" Armaan joked again.. "Ok enough now...I am going home... College nahi jaana kya ?" " Sunday hai Chutki.. " Armaan reminded her... "Oh...Soo errmm...Can you leave me..Vapas gahr pe ? Mom chinta kar rahi hogi..Please.." "Anything for you basket..chalo.. " 

" We are here basket.." Whsipering Armaan a thanks ..she moved to her house... "Meet you at the college tomorrow chutkkiii" Armaan Screamed.. She turned back , and narrowed her eyes..How many times should I suppose to tell him ? Ki mujhe chutki na bulaye? I am 5'7 yaar! HMMPPPHHH! 

Next day at college ;)

"Listen..I am not in a mood to write..Its too boring man! Kindly please write the notes for me once your done'Please kadena..Itne pyaar se bol raha hu.."Armaan please her'"Armaan, Doctor ki Studies tumhe karni hai.." "Haan toh tumhe bhi toh karni hai na' Tum bhi toh Doctor Banogi..C'mon Chutki ..Itni jaldi bhul gai ? And we have our results Erm..2 days baad'Ya ..2 din baad'Prepared?" "Shut up Armaan!! Chup chap copy kar lo..I  ain't going to Xerox for you or copy it down.. " "Fine!!" Armaan agreed finally..Riddhima was too embrassed ,whatever happened yesterday'She wasn't even talking to him properly.. She Ignored Armaan At that Moment and continued Concentrating in the lecture..

"Chal na Chutki yaar'What happened that happened.. I am not even teasing you now' So chill na abhi..itna kya ghussa?" Armaan followed her .."Aisa kuch nahi hai Armaan.. , One coffe.." Riddhima said waiting for her coffee near the counter'"Ok FINE! Pakka ghussa nahi ho na..?" "Nahii Baba..I love you.." "I love you too.." Armaan grinned and Hugged her tight while she reciprocated the hug.. "Coffee.." "Thank you.."  And they both moved sat On the Corner Table of the Canteen'."Armaan? Internship Karne kaha jaoge?Kya socha hai ? " "Ermm'Sanjeevani definitely..Heard its very Nice hospital..! Wat about you chutki..? "I don't know ..I haven't thought about it ..But tum jaha main waha.." "Oyee hoyeee '.Accha ye sab chod.. Marks kitne expect kar rahi  hai ? " Armaan asked while taking a sip of her coffee..while she shrugged her shoulders' "tum?" 'He shrugged his shoulders as well'And both spended time together in the Break time'

"95! " Riddhima exclaimed seeing her marks.."96 ..Yess! One Percent more than you CHHHUUUTTKKIII" Armaan screamed in Joy :P .."Tum kabhi nahi sudhroge.. Kitni baar bola Chutki mat bulao.."Abee e 4Foot 2 inch 'Tumhari Height choti hai toh main main kya karu.."  "EEE! Big deall ok '!"  "94"  Muskaan Screamed and Rahul joined her screaming "93" '."Great guys,,Party honi chahiye ?? Hai na ? " Armaan said.. " I am in.."Riddhima said.."Mee too " Rahul and Muskaan said together'"Ok great then Pub Blues at 7pm today sharp'" Armaan glared at Riddhima.."What? I will be ready soon..Chilllaxxx.." She winked at him'

"You look Beautiful"  Armaan whispered in her ears'She was simply looking amazing in her Black tube dress'It started from her lower chest and ended up till her Thighs.. He hair was left open .."and you look good too.." Riddhima said..Armaan has worn a Black Shirt and Black Ruff jeans'"So ..Shall we goo..?" "Hmm" 'Armaan Droved towards the pub'

"There they are'And You,'You are not going to DRINK here..At any cost..And I am seriously serious'! Uncle ko pata chala toh he will Kill me! Undertand? "Yaa'Dad kuch nahi bolenge'And secondly I won't drink happy ?Now lets move..Muski and raoool are calling us.." "Yaa' Chal.." Armaan and Riddhima both went towards Rahul and Muski who were Bickering again.."Enough yaar.. Lets dance man..Srsly..! C'mon guys..Vaise bhi achha ganna hai'And btw ,,USHER rocks.. ;) So move your feet to the Dance Floor'" Armaan said pulled Riddhima to the Dance Floor'And they enjoyed the Evening Dancing ,Pulling each other's legs and Enjoying the Moment!

"DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love"-Usher ..
(feat. Pitbull)

[Usher]
(yeah man)
So we back in the club
Get that bodies rocking from side to side (side to side)
Thank God the week is done
I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)
Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up
No control of my body
Ain't I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes

'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right

Keep downing drinks like there's no tomorrow there's just right now, now, now, now, now, now
Gonna set the roof on fire
Gonna burn this motherf**ker down, down, down, down, down, down
Hands up, when the music drops
We both put our hands up
Put your hands on my body
Swear I seen you before
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes

Gonna get you right

[Pitbull]
In the cover of the music
Get naked baby
I'm sorry chica
Better holla at Tyrone
Let him know how I jump through your fruit loops
Call a chico Toucan
We're from the blocka blocka Opa Laca
Were the boys get loose like wacka flacka
Oh no man, it's global
Was' up
Colale flacka
I wanna be your gyno, no not your doctor
Dale abre ai
Papa Nicholas baby
Let me see
Yo soy el cubanito
Que esta tostaito
Yo fresco, no OK
maybe un poquito

Gonna get you right
Gonna get you right
Yeah, thank you DJ 

Edited by dmgkaran4eva - 05 July 2011 at 4:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

zebalakhaazy123-Afia-Stupidcupid1234Rhea.KaJenAyesha87meeru_s_armaanSanju_ARainJenniferfanvidu87shonadesirecharmingkiller-RabiaKSGKaJen-anumeha_rajatIanoconic.sweetdesire

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hey dear...Welcome back...Finally u updated the part...gosh kitna wait karvaya yaar...anyway the part is just AwesomeClap...Loved it to the core...OMKSG Riddhimaa nd her drunken state...too goodLOL...the best is Where the hell is NarniaROFL...Love the song so much...plz try to update soon this time...thanks for the PM...takecareSmile

Lots of Love
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 05 July 2011 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepshikhaa-

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the pm & updateBig smile

Welcome back & good work as alwaysClap

Take careTongue

-Deepshikhaa-

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Wow Bacha!!!
Its really you?? :O
Didnt expect u to update! :P
Hehe!
Joking.. :P
This was a gr8 one yaar! :)
Loved it!
HOPE u cont. SOON! :)
Love
Rhea

-Deepshikhaa-

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
nice part
loved it!!!!!
cont soon

-Deepshikhaa-

-Afia- Senior Member
-Afia-
-Afia-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hello Madam Jii Just Read Your FF Now
Man You are Too Good Seriously Wink
Loved The Part It Was Cute
Now Add Me To Your PM List LOL

Afia

-Deepshikhaa-

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
DDDEEEVVVIII! FINNAALLLY YOUU UPDATTEEDD!
GOOSSSHHH 3 MONTHS! SERIOUSLY DEVII 3 MONTHSS!
BABEE LOVEDD THE PARRT! HEHEHEHE RIDDHIMA DRUNK!
OMARMAAN ARMAAN IS RIGHHTT VAMPIRE DIARIES IS WAYY BETTA THEN HARRY POTERSS!
YAARR RIDDHIMA WASSS CRAZZZYY!
OYEE HOYYEE LOVEEE AR <33
THEE SONGG IS TOO GOODD <3
PLESSHH UPDATE SHOON!
+&& II MEAANNN SOON!

-Deepshikhaa-

AlleybBells Newbie
AlleybBells
AlleybBells

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
HEy!
I m new to IF and  ur FF is the first one i red and shockingly i red it all in one go! lol OMG its awesome!
i dont have words!
Everything is so well organised and grammatically correct 
u portrayed every character's emotions so beautifully that the reader starts to feel them too, ur writing skills are just magnificent! i cant believe ur just a 13 year old! thats hard to belive seriosly! 
Ur fic is just magic! 
it makes u wanna read more n more 
n awww Armaan is such a Cutieee pieee!!  I lovee himmm!!! 
 & riddhimas so sweet!! i fell in love with their characters all over again! 
good job!  way to go!
Update sooonn!!!! 
dont wait another month ok ? lol
P.S. i like harry potter more :(

-Deepshikhaa-

Go to top