Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||I will Always be There for you||Part 5-Page-22 (Page 14)

-Deepshikhaa- IF-Dazzler
-Deepshikhaa-
-Deepshikhaa-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
PART 3 .. *IGNORE THE MISTAKES.* Not yet Checked 
 It was an awesome night for all four of them , Riddhima, Armaan, Rahul & Muskaan! Remember , they had to meet at Riddhima's place for a sleep over ? AREEEYYYYY!! Do hafte update nahi kiya toh bhul gaye? LOL Accha Sorry! 
Riddhima prepared Porpcorn and Noodles for her and her friends. Riddhima  Muskaan and Rahul sat on the couch with the food stuffs while Armaan was switching on the DVD Player! He inserted the CD and played it . He sat besides riddhima on the couch and rested  his back comfortably and keeping the Remote on the table kept near Him. Muskaan questioned.

Mu-Which Film Riddhima? 
Ri-I don't know , ask Armaan . He is the one who inserted the CD not me! (Eating the Porpcorn)

Ar-Its   Exorcists Muski, and riddhima don't eat all the porcorn  humare liye bhi kuch bachana. (Taking the propcorn away from her and offering some to Rahul and Muskaan)

Ri-Areyy!! Anyways. Movie shuru! Everyone will be quiet! Koi awaz nahi karega.. Kisine awaz ki toh... (rahul inturpted) 

Ra-Ssshhhhh.......Movie started ...Muskaan hugg me if u want Movie is Really scary u know...

Ar-Aur tum mujhe hugg karle Chutki..
Ri-Please, Main nahi darti..

Ar-Vo time bataye ga :D

Ri-Ya ya ..

Mu-Same here Rahul main bhi nahi darti ..

Ra-Ok !

Soon , the Movie started. Girls were not scared yet. They were watching the movie intrestingly. Riddhima used to push Muskaan slightly on Rahul. U know...Romance Romance Big smile. Their was a scene where that Ghost walked like spider. Ya IMAGINE!
It is really scaryy! :D ..

Riddhima twisted her head and bumped into Armaan's chest where as Muskaan into Rahul's Chest! Both were scared to death. Both- Armaan & Rahul wanted to laugh badly, It was just a horror scene. What's the Big deal ? Riddhima & Muskaan were being so Daring before the Film started! And now ? Hahahaha! 

They bursted into pearls of laughter. Armaan took the remote and paused the movie. Movie was paused where the ghost was standing like a spider. Muskaan and Riddhima looked at each other and then at Rahuk & Armaan . And then at the TV . They again got scared! Rahul & Armaan stood and ran as Both- Riddhima & Muskaan threw the Pillow on them. They were pissed off. Muskaan & Riddhima decided to watch the movie ALONE. they weren't scared anymore . Actually they pretended that they are DARING. 

Meanwhile, when Armaan & Rahul were finding some type of Masks. Actually Scary Masks to Scare muskaan and Riddhima. They Rushed into Riddhima's room , and started finding something scary or mask.. Both found some masks and scary items. They both wore the masks and headed towards the Hall. They slowly sat behind the Sofa. Where both the girls couldn't find them. 

Firstly, Armaan tapped on Riddhima's shoulder. Riddhima ignored it. They Secondly, Rahul did the same as Armaan Did , but to Muskaan. Both Ignored it First. But then , they actually Jumped in front of Sofa. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Both the Girls screamed. But then Riddhima realised they were the boys . Because of their stupid laughter and they got caught. Girls gave the punishment to them , that they need to 300 Push-ups. NOW! They followed their instructions. And started doing the Push-ups. 

Ar-Happy ? Kar liye push-ups. Ouch, Hand hurts. 

Ri- You guys deserve it ! Bahot darene ka shouck hai na.. (Rahul giggled)

Mu- (Pointing towards rahul) Oye! Hass mat. Riddhima sorry yaar! I am going . These guys are irritating. 

Ri-Arrey par , Movie toh ...

Mu-NAHI! I am going. RAHUL , DROP ME! 

Rahul followed Muskaan outside. And and headed towards her house.

INSIDE THE HOUSE. 

Ar- Vo log toh chale gaye. 
Ri-Toh ? Sab tumhari galti hai. Kya jarurat thi darane ki ? I know , I know tumhara hi plan tha. 
Ar-Arey, we were trying to have fun! That's it.
Ri-Aur tumahre FUN ke vajha se Chale haye dono....
Ri-ARMANNNN!! Arrhhhhhhhh!!!
Ar-OK OK Calm DOWN! We will watch an another Movie. How about Ermm let me find.
Ar-Titanic ? That would be Romantic enough ..Hmm? 
Ri-Fine..Play karo. 

Riddhima sat on the Sofa with the plate of Noodles in her hand. They equally shared the Noodles. Meanwhile , Armaan was getting Romantic. He used to often tickle Riddhima. Or used to Kiss her on her Cheek, forehead , temple , head . Riddhima used to get irritated. She aslo beat Armaan twice for not doing such things between the MOVIE.BUT , It added more fuel to the fire. It had a Romantic Scene NOW. Armaan & His feelings LOL. He couldn't stop! Ofcourse, Dude.. Having a girl beside you and upar se you are watching a movie which is showing a romantic scene. What would you do ? HUN ?? Bolo bolo! Tell Tell!
Under 18, Kuch mat karoo... DANGEROUS HOGA! LOL .. 

Armaan gently turned Riddhima to her Side. He nuzzled in her Hair. He didn't wanted to do that. He didn't wanted to take the opportunity . They were alone at home. But still he couldn't stop his urge. He moved on. He gently kissed her neck and then shoulder. Where as Riddhima , Massaged his hair softly. They didn't knew when but they both laid on the Sofa. Armaan kissed her Throat. He came up again and captured her lips. Kissing her hard. He parted soon. He threw her duppata down in some unknown place.

When the Phone Rang. I know I know. You guys must me cursing me .. Shayd Confused. Abhi nahi. Shaadi ke baad LOL. Armaan Jerked and took the phone. 

Ar-Umm...Hello..

While riddhima took Her duppata and placed near her neck.

Ra-Hello Armaan ?

Ar-Kaun ?

Ra-Rahul Dude. 

Ar-Ohh Haan ermmm..Bol ... 

Ra-Actually yaar Muskaan bahot ghussa hai. Maan bhi nahi rahi. Kaise paatu ?
Ar-Abee teri! *Talking to himself* Calm armaan calm down. Ok...Dude, you are casanova. Din bhar ladkiyo ke saath reheta hai. Kuch toh soch! Ask her for Prom .
Ra-Hell..Hello? 

Armaan to Riddhima.
Ar-Vo Basket.. I am I am sorry ! I didn't wanted to that. Its just..
Ri-Its..Its Ok Armaan. Ummm.. Tumhari Koi galti nahi. Maine...Maine bhi tumhe nahi roka na. toh..
Ar-Basket? *Cupping her Face*
Ar-Look at me.
She looked at him . He was right. Riddhima was crying. She immidetely Hugged him . She was scared, what if she loose him once ? So many happiness in one time. She was scared what if One day , Armaan leave her ? 

Ar-Basket what happened ?  Are you ok ? We didn't anything wrong. *parting the hugg*
Ri-I am scared Armaan. Tum mujhe chodke nahi jaoge na ? Please.
Ar-IDIOT! u scared me. What do u mean hun ? Itne jaldi mujhse chutkara nahi milega. U need to jhelofy me the whole life hun ?
Ri-*Stopped crying* Ar..Armaan... I..I Lo....Love Y...You ..
Ar-*Smiling hard* I love you too .. *Kissing her Forehead. 
Ar-And Remember. "I will always be there for you" Hun ? 

NOTE- 
I am really veryy sorry guys for this short Update. And really verry sorry for updating late too! I have reasons. My mom and nani both weren't well. Both were hospatalized. Now they are fine. I was going to update Last Monday.. But curse My comp! It is not working now! Argghhh! And when switched on the Laptop, It didn't work to. But now it is working. I hope you guys forgive me yaar . Will surellyyy UPDATE THE NEXT PART ASAP . PROMISE...

Please Please, Hit the button "Like" . And Please Comment :) 

- Devi _Bulbul Star

Edited by dmgkaran4eva - 08 February 2011 at 2:37am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987zebalakhaniki4lifeGloriosaa-Afia-sasyaStupidcupid1234ARCaskettFananushkajainRhea.KaJenjannat4evermeeru_s_armaanqt4evershristi sardaiceprincess101Amoon.88..Ashi..Hellotomylifevidu87dhruvikaluvsKSG-wild-nacimashonadesire-RabiaKSGKaJen-kirritersanumeha_rajatsmiley_lizisweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

DreamerReality Goldie
DreamerReality
DreamerReality

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
ressssss

*EDITED*

hey bulbulBig smile
sucha cute update yar
awwwwww.......AR r soo cuteLOL
hope aunty n nani r well now
abb update soon!!!
aur yar kitna chotu part tha...
Smilelonger part nxt tym pllleeeaaassshheeeSmile
thnx a lot fr d PM

and AGAIN 1st to comment!! YAYYY!!LOLLOL

love
-KINWink

Edited by kinnarik - 08 February 2011 at 2:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea.KaJen

shristi sarda Goldie
shristi sarda
shristi sarda

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
aww very sweet part.....
loved it......
plzz update asap and thnx for the pm.....
shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
awesome update

sweetdesire

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
awesome part Clap
love it Big smile
continue soonSmile
qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Jhakkas part!
But cont soon this time
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

HI DEAR…..I know that u updated very late but we can understand ur problem yaar….thank god that now ur nani and mom is fine…god bless themBig smile….now coming to the part….awesome as always…loved it soooo much….AR moment is just tooo cute and adorableClap….do continue soon this time…..thankss for the PM…take care…

Lots of Love

GEET

shonadesire

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love