Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Karan Wahi- Sanaya Irani: Boondein (Page 8)

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Ishita,

In the world of VM this 'fusion' of two actors in two shows to make true a dream, or rather a glimpse of that dream is very new concept for me.  I have seen a few attempts and although I can not fault them in technical excellence they do not all 'mesh' well together.

As you said it is about an overall feeling, a story.  As you know I love your vms and I have to say I loved this one too.  Your vms tend to have so many layers, seeking quality over quantity.  Short and sweet but a sweetness that suffuses the soul rather than temporary high of 'unrefined' sugar!

I loved how your story is not just a 'promo' for a new show but has a past, a history leaving us wanting more, that tantalizing happy ending just mere breaths away.

Your exceptional choice of opening scenes.  That symmetry of the b/w of happy times 'BEFORE' they met.  That youthful exuberance, a hint of the symmetry of their souls.  Wonderful.Star

I loved that burst into the 'present' that 'koi ho' that effect change at 0:12 timed to that 'skip' in the beat, nicely flowing into that 'yaad' for 'yaadein mein'  I loved that written words over the scenes, for artistic value and helping us to understand your segueing into the 'past' memory WHICH I read as that 'past' when they were 'happy' as friends.  Loved it StarClap

Then those scenes of the 'sorrow' of present,  that bittersweetness of love that though better than friendship still stings all the more for it. 

I loved how 'aaina bani yeh annkhen teri' the symmetry of those tears upon the brink of the abyss of their despair, which you flowed into symmetrical scenes of haya, shyness for Sanaya and then Karan.  "Dheemi si" Very nicely done!.Star  That 'slight scent upon the air catapulting him back to that memory of their happy past!  Excellent.

However my most favourite scene, and I am sure everyone else's too, is that at 0:40, just technically superb BUT heartwarming too.  Very well done! Star  That 'jhoko ne jo' timed to perfection! StarStarStar

Again you showed me that you take every detail into consideration. That effect change at 0:48, synchronizing with the change of the flow of the song, that emphasis of 'churai' BUT also an echo of that beginning scene of Sanaya at the window, that feel of a ghost tear, that wind across her cheek, here the wind, as means to a 'moment' of quiet yet profound contemplation!  wonderful! StarClap

That memory of their 'union' those iconic shots of a historical day, the bride and groom, the giving of each hands into a combined destiny, that union of mind, soul and body.  True the blurring at0:56 hides the 'truth' of the identity of Mohit BUT for me it adds a certain 'dignity' to the kiss, so that we 'feel' it more than 'witness it'  I loved it! StarStarStar

That jolt back to...it should be Sanaya BUT it is Karan, hinting that they are both lost in the SAME thoughts.  Very beautifully done.  Then that added layer of voice over of Sanaya elegant and graceful (and very much missed) voice, and a scene to match, just exceptional! ClapStar

Then the reunion of the PRESENT, that moment of first glance AGAIN, the souls that are destined to be together no matter how much the hearts resist; pulling at my heart to join the 'mess'!

'Manzil humein bulane lagi' just wrenched my heart but timed wonderfully to that 'upbeat' introduction of a stringed melody into the song.  So that crossroads of doom of despair into the possibility of the happy ever after of tomorrow.  It seems as the song was made for YOUR vm and not the other way around.  The way you timed that juncture at the moment the song begins to 'kick' in suffused the viewer with a feeling of hope!  It was very excellently done! StarStarStar

Then those 'combined' thoughts of their past, from his mind to his sight of her in their past TO her sight of him in their past back to her!  Just beautifully done! StarClap

Then that all embracing of destiny'  Kash aise, Manzil Lagale Humko Gale!

Wonderfully done Ishita.  You truly are gifted.  Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 15 January 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xNaBoleTumNa...aa123.80CandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Ishita,

In the world of VM this 'fusion' of two actors in two shows to make true a dream, or rather a glimpse of that dream is very new concept for me.  I have seen a few attempts and although I can not fault them in technical excellence they do not all 'mesh' well together.

As you said it is about an overall feeling, a story.  As you know I love your vms and I have to say I loved this one too.  Your vms tend to have so many layers, seeking quality over quantity.  Short and sweet but a sweetness that suffuses the soul rather than temporary high of 'unrefined' sugar!

I loved how your story is not just a 'promo' for a new show but has a past, a history leaving us wanting more, that tantalizing happy ending just mere breaths away.

Your exceptional choice of opening scenes.  That symmetry of the b/w of happy times 'BEFORE' they met.  That youthful exuberance, a hint of the symmetry of their souls.  Wonderful.Star

I loved that burst into the 'present' that 'koi ho' that effect change at 0:12 timed to that 'skip' in the beat, nicely flowing into that 'yaad' for 'yaadein mein'  I loved that written words over the scenes, for artistic value and helping us to understand your segueing into the 'past' memory WHICH I read as that 'past' when they were 'happy' as friends.  Loved it StarClap

Then those scenes of the 'sorrow' of present,  that bittersweetness of love that though better than friendship still stings all the more for it. 

I loved how 'aaina bani yeh annkhen teri' the symmetry of those tears upon the brink of the abyss of their despair, which you flowed into symmetrical scenes of haya, shyness for Sanaya and then Karan.  "Dheemi si" Very nicely done!.Star  That 'slight scent upon the air catapulting him back to that memory of their happy past!  Excellent.

However my most favourite scene, and I am sure everyone else's too, is that at 0:40, just technically superb BUT heartwarming too.  Very well done! Star  That 'jhoko ne jo' timed to perfection! StarStarStar

Again you showed me that you take every detail into consideration. That effect change at 0:48, synchronizing with the change of the flow of the song, that emphasis of 'churai' BUT also an echo of that beginning scene of Sanaya at the window, that feel of a ghost tear, that wind across her cheek, here the wind, as means to a 'moment' of quiet yet profound contemplation!  wonderful! StarClap

That memory of their 'union' those iconic shots of a historical day, the bride and groom, the giving of each hands into a combined destiny, that union of mind, soul and body.  True the blurring at0:56 hides the 'truth' of the identity of Mohit BUT for me it adds a certain 'dignity' to the kiss, so that we 'feel' it more than 'witness it'  I loved it! StarStarStar

That jolt back to...it should be Sanaya BUT it is Karan, hinting that they are both lost in the SAME thoughts.  Very beautifully done.  Then that added layer of voice over of Sanaya elegant and graceful (and very much missed) voice, and a scene to match, just exceptional! ClapStar

Then the reunion of the PRESENT, that moment of first glance AGAIN, the souls that are destined to be together no matter how much the hearts resist; pulling at my heart to join the 'mess'!

'Manzil humein bulane lagi' just wrenched my heart but timed wonderfully to that 'upbeat' introduction of a stringed melody into the song.  So that crossroads of doom of despair into the possibility of the happy ever after of tomorrow.  It seems as the song was made for YOUR vm and not the other way around.  The way you timed that juncture at the moment the song begins to 'kick' in suffused the viewer with a feeling of hope!  It was very excellently done! StarStarStar

Then those 'combined' thoughts of their past, from his mind to his sight of her in their past TO her sight of him in their past back to her!  Just beautifully done! StarClap

Then that all embracing of destiny'  Kash aise, Manzil Lagale Humko Gale!

Wonderfully done Ishita.  You truly are gifted.  Love Sabah

Sabah!! Hug Greaaat seeing you!!
OMG, that was one comment. Thank you, thank you AND thank you! Your words ALWAYS leave me speechless.
You know, I was actually waiting for you here! LOL Cause I so wanted your opinion on this, cause I did something of this kind for the first time.... But this is such an awesome feeling to know that the VM had the desired feel, and it gelled well together.

Yeah, you're right. Many merged VMs lack continuity, and since KW and Sanaya don't have even one scene together, my biggest fear was whether the VM would lack continuity and the clippings would look unrelated... But thank you so much, this really made my day.
The flowers bit at 0.40 is my own favourite! The past present concept worked pretty well....
Your comments mean a lot. Seriously. And you notice the details so well, that it makes every bit of effort worthwhile, cause those details actually give the video a special touch. And you take the pains to write out such a lovely reply, I never know what to say! LOL
I'd just like to say, thank you for always appreciating and watching my work. I feel so lucky that I get to show my work to people like you. Hug
Love you!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithNaBoleTumNa...CandYlicious_S

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

finallyyyyyy got it

omggggggggggggggggggggggg
dear its just fabbbbbbbbbb
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee
beautifully merged dear
just loved it to the core
great job
noone can say its ur first attempt
u roxxxxxxxxx

its really difficult to attempt such vms
but hats off
u have done amazinggggggggg job

Edited by chilluppp - 29 January 2011 at 6:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
^^ OMG... You hunted down this thread?
Thank you soooo much! Ppl who take so much effort to watch my videos AND comment really make me speechless.
Yes, this was my first merged vm, am glad it worked out well!
Thank you!!

CandYlicious_S

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80CandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VioletScarf

Sighhhhhhh
I watched this VM more than 20 times....and I cant stop watching !!!
This has to be my all time favourite VM of yours!!!
It's BRILLIANT!!! Absolutely flawless, Ishitaaaaaaa!!!!
The flower scene is my favvvv!! Thats shoooo adorable !!
And I loved the Sanaya scenes you selected!! She looks very very cute!!! I soo hope to see these two in a new show !! They look perfect together!!!!
Love you loads!! And keep up the excellent work !!!

Sabah !!!!! Your comment is sooo beauutiful !!! Youve written everyyyything one could have said about this VM !!!! 

ShockedShockedShocked Ishita????? Shocked Ye kab hua??
And did you and Ms S co-ordinate? Cause she landed in my other VM thread just now!

Apart from the Ishita bit, Thank youuuu!!!Hug I knew this would be your favourite, cause it's my fave. So it was pretty obvious. I swear, this pair needs to come in a show NOW! NOWWWW!!!

Shocked

NaBoleTumNa...

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@ishu: Karan Wahi rejected that offer that he had for Star plus's new show..  LOL Cool  Hope he comes opposite to San soon.... Day Dreaming Ofcourse my first priority will be Monaya always.. Day Dreaming  But after them , its deffo KW-San.. Day Dreaming

NaBoleTumNa...

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
You know Sum, when I got to know KW isn't in that show, I'm all hopeful to see KW-Sanaya. I'm veryyyyy positive!!! LOLLLLL!!!

CandYlicious_S

Go to top