Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Karan Wahi- Sanaya Irani: Boondein (Page 4)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
yup.. I forgot to mention..smart idea of showing the older sanaya post leap of some yrs m thinkin in specs.. and the younger sanaya without.. I wish there was a way to show a younger KW..LOL without making him look like a school kid like in remixLOL... 

well .. like I said.. lets hope for the best.. if not KW.. we can hope for a kavi shastri..altho the chances are zilch going by the crapfest on tv.. like NOTHING is worth a watch on tv here.. I wonder why ppl spend tht much money on cable etc here.. all I watched on tv till now was IPL auction.. now tht was entertainingLOL esp mallya senior

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

yup.. I forgot to mention..smart idea of showing the older sanaya post leap of some yrs m thinkin in specs.. and the younger sanaya without.. I wish there was a way to show a younger KW..LOL without making him look like a school kid like in remixLOL... 

well .. like I said.. lets hope for the best.. if not KW.. we can hope for a kavi shastri..altho the chances are zilch going by the crapfest on tv.. like NOTHING is worth a watch on tv here.. I wonder why ppl spend tht much money on cable etc here.. all I watched on tv till now was IPL auction.. now tht was entertainingLOL esp mallya senior

Oh yeah.. That specs look was perfect that way. For KW, I looked at clips from another show of his which had some of his later scenes in the bearded look..LOL I did consider that for making him look older, but that was just too Devdas types!LOLLOL

Oh seriously!There's NO decent show now!! Crap all around. Getting more regressive by the day.And pleaseee I want KW or KS with Sanaya!!! There's no hope with KW, but Kavi, maybe... LOL
Yeah, I actually watched the auction both days. Which team you supporting?LOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Oh yeah.. That specs look was perfect that way. For KW, I looked at clips from another show of his which had some of his later scenes in the bearded look..LOL I did consider that for making him look older, but that was just too Devdas types!LOLLOL

Oh seriously!There's NO decent show now!! Crap all around. Getting more regressive by the day.And pleaseee I want KW or KS with Sanaya!!! There's no hope with KW, but Kavi, maybe... LOL
Yeah, I actually watched the auction both days. Which team you supporting?LOL

eh.. I am open ended on team support.. have to say have a spot for RCB.. my old b'lore connection.. and obv delhi my home town.. but other thn tht.. dont have time for IPL.. its just too funny for me to witness all the sosha on it.. LOL random stuff.. m totally a world cup shipper.. so waiting for WC more thn tht.. and hopefully team India can play like just tht TEAM n forget IPL and the MANDI (read sale) business riding on their name.. it was totally hilarious to see tht auction and see ppl being sold like tht.. never followed IPL before.. 

besides.. like you said.. tv caters to junta types.. only. .have been watching bombay talking on n off on zee cafe.. revisiting old days.. i rem likin tht show for being brave n having tht dry wit.. 

P.S. I am really supposed to be writing tht paper now... so will catch u sometime tonite later if u r on.. late nite.. see ya.. me in same time zone as u now so no issues.. enjoyed tht lil chat session on eclectic stuff..LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 14 January 2011 at 6:49am

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

eh.. I am open ended on team support.. have to say have a spot for RCB.. my old b'lore connection.. and obv delhi my home town.. but other thn tht.. dont have time for IPL.. its just too funny for me to witness all the sosha on it.. LOL random stuff.. m totally a world cup shipper.. so waiting for WC more thn tht.. and hopefully team India can play like just tht TEAM n forget IPL and the MANDI (read sale) business riding on their name.. it was totally hilarious to see tht auction and see ppl being sold like tht.. never followed IPL before.. 

besides.. like you said.. tv caters to junta types.. only. .have been watching bombay talking on n off on zee cafe.. revisiting old days.. i rem likin tht show for being brave n having tht dry wit.. 

Haha, yeah it's quite a mockery of cricket.. Esp for the younger players who surprisingly never make it to the national team but are so sought after in IPL, that they get paid bucks enough to last them a lifetime.LOL
And yeah, pretty much a fish market/ mandi as you put it.LOLLOL Rofl. Esp with the way they were going, "that's a good buy..." and a big "haaww!" for the "unsold" players.LOL
Yes, World Cup seems pretty exciting at the moment. Plus, it's Sachin's last WC probably.LOL I just hope his dream is fulfilled...LOLEmbarrassed

rofll... Yeah, they really run behind with foreign shows here. Zee cafe and Star World, that pretty sums up the currently decent channels.LOL
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
OMGGG REShocked..............let me watch it third time ...then going to college ...so will reply in night.......THE BEST VM I HAVE SEEN SO FAR!! I mean it!!!  I wish  THE BEST had Mohit in it......he missed the BESTROFL poor guyROFL

goshh m speechless....no words...chalo will be back in night!!

@ sona- good to see u here after ages!!!! was missing u and ur awesome comments!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80ZumSrK.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMGGG REShocked..............let me watch it third time ...then going to college ...so will reply in night.......THE BEST VM I HAVE SEEN SO FAR!! I mean it!!!  I wish  THE BEST had Mohit in it......he missed the BESTROFL poor guyROFL

@ sona- good to see u here after ages!!!! was missing u and ur awesome comments!! 

ROFL Pari, you're just the cutest! Haha, thanks so much! Best VM is a bit too much to digest, but still thank you!Hug
Yep, will wait for you! LOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

pari,,, my life is worth few comments right now... came home to extend my visa and now stuck here for god knows how long.. coz they need to do some more bg chk on meLOLLOL i wonder if i ever will cease to be a suspectLOL.. but yup.. so running from pillar to post.. rescheduling... well my life in general.. 

see ya ppl later.. 

aa123.80

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
OMG  ishu di the vm was so beautiful...[8>]loved it very much....i love the efffects ans scenes you selected...Day Dreaming..i liked it very muchThumbs Up

aa123.80

Go to top