Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Karan Wahi- Sanaya Irani: Boondein (Page 3)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
hey ishita... good to see u after a longggggggg time.. life's been topsy turvy here.. you know a bit of it.. will tell u the rest soon.. and yup no wonder I have been MIA.. how else wld I have missed yer wahi-san vm.. will watch it at the earliest.. and drop my reviews on yt as usual..but yup I was one of the big wahi-san shippers along with you and even spammed jhanvi's thread with you rem.. 

needless to say you would have rocked it.. one qs wat song is this.. is it the silk route version.. or someother song.. n hope its not a melancholic sad song.. coz I am defo not in the mood for that.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

hey ishita... good to see u after a longggggggg time.. life's been topsy turvy here.. you know a bit of it.. will tell u the rest soon.. and yup no wonder I have been MIA.. how else wld I have missed yer wahi-san vm.. will watch it at the earliest.. and drop my reviews on yt as usual..but yup I was one of the big wahi-san shippers along with you and even spammed jhanvi's thread with you rem.. 

needless to say you would have rocked it.. one qs wat song is this.. is it the silk route version.. or someother song.. n hope its not a melancholic sad song.. coz I am defo not in the mood for that.. LOL

Sonaaa!! Great seeing you after AGES. I know! We've to catch up!!!
Aah, I knew you'd land up!!LOL Yep, we were sort of the biggest spammers there!!LOL

Oh, this is by Silk Route, it's sad and happy!! The VM basically shows the past and the present. LOL!!
Drop by your comments!!Hug

CandYlicious_S

rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
omg ..wowwww...itz awesome...wonderful vm....mindblowing work...
i really loved it...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80CandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.three

omg ..wowwww...itz awesome...wonderful vm....mindblowing work...
i really loved it...!!!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!! Embarrassed
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

NEVER did i think they would make such an amazing pair Shocked Ishu what have u done, for realShocked WOW this vm is just ShockedShockedShocked that was my exact expression while watching it..AND omfg omfg the way uve merged the scenes Shocked esp San throwing flowers at KW Shocked how on earth did u manage to merge it so well ..this is just too brilliant ishu, seriously when it comes to making VM's , theres no one who can beat you , coz you are simply the best ..one in a million Hug Love ya choti, keep making more plz!! gosh what a song.. Day Dreaming

Edited by -Ragini- - 14 January 2011 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Shocked

NEVER did i think they would make such an amazing pair Shocked Ishu what have u done, for realShocked WOW this vm is just ShockedShockedShocked that was my exact expression while watching it..AND omfg omfg the way uve merged the scenes Shocked esp San throwing flowers at KW Shocked how on earth did u manage to merge it so well ..this is just too brilliant ishu, seriously when it comes to making VM's , theres no one who can beat you , coz you are simply the best ..one in a million Hug Love ya choti, keep making more plz!! gosh what a song.. Day Dreaming

Ragsieee!!! Hug Awww, I'm SO SO glad you liked the VM so much!
I always thought they'd look lovely, but while vidding them, I was so excited, cause they look so fab in the video itself. What'd happen if they come for real in some show?

Aww, you're such a sweetheart... LOL, you know I struggled SO much with the flower bit!LOLLOL But yeah, somehow managed!It was seriously a veryyyy difficult thing to vid them, cause there was not one scene I could use. But am pretty happy with the result myself!!

And you're one in a million too Ragsie! Love you so so much!!Hug

ragzz.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
copy pasting my comments

technical brilliance...as usual  esp the blending at the flower bit..  you have a way with storytelling without complicating it.. keeping it simple but heartfelt...

ok .. the first bits with KW.. never seen them.. he looks awesome.. and I love how you have used Sanaya more than Gunjan.. coz honestly.. I m tired of the gunjan look on sanaya too.. just like her.. had you told me this b4.. i wld have recommended one scene of KW.. the last look he gives b4 he leaves Sanjeevani for good.. priceless.. 

and more..

love the way you took the best of sanaya from her ads.. the drink ad being our current fave.. boondein from silk route is a soothing song.. reminds me of good old days.. waiting for u to make more.. now tht we wont see them on tv together soon.. might as well portray it... Well Done..

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

copy pasting my comments

technical brilliance...as usual  esp the blending at the flower bit..  you have a way with storytelling without complicating it.. keeping it simple but heartfelt...

ok .. the first bits with KW.. never seen them.. he looks awesome.. and I love how you have used Sanaya more than Gunjan.. coz honestly.. I m tired of the gunjan look on sanaya too.. just like her.. had you told me this b4.. i wld have recommended one scene of KW.. the last look he gives b4 he leaves Sanjeevani for good.. priceless.. 

and more..

love the way you took the best of sanaya from her ads.. the drink ad being our current fave.. boondein from silk route is a soothing song.. reminds me of good old days.. waiting for u to make more.. now tht we wont see them on tv together soon.. might as well portray it... Well Done..

Thank you Sona... Hug Whew, thank god you liked it!
Oh yes, I deffo wanted a storyline which is quite rare in merged VMs, but then there's little use if you don't have a concept. And I desperately wanted to vid Sanaya from that Tumko Dekha video, in the non-Gunjan mode.But then, scenes were falling short.LOL So I figured that it'd be better to use both bits of Sanaya, with and without specs using the concept of past and present.

Yep, the ads, the clips- that's all I had for Sanaya, in her non-Gunjan avatar. LOL And that's why I want her back soon, with a character that's more like her. And if it could be opposite KW,which is quite impossible, then it'd be just fab.LOL
Yes, have to keep vidding them, even if it means combining clips from their upcoming shows to create a merged VM.LOL
Thanks so much!Love you....

sonali.19281

Go to top