Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: VioletScarf

Sighhhhhhh

I watched this VM more than 20 times....and I cant stop watching !!!
This has to be my all time favourite VM of yours!!!
It's BRILLIANT!!! Absolutely flawless, Ishitaaaaaaa!!!!
The flower scene is my favvvv!! Thats shoooo adorable !!
And I loved the Sanaya scenes you selected!! She looks very very cute!!! I soo hope to see these two in a new show !! They look perfect together!!!!
Love you loads!! And keep up the excellent work !!!

Sabah !!!!! Your comment is sooo beauutiful !!! Youve written everyyyything one could have said about this VM !!!! 

😲😲😲 Ishita????? 😲 Ye kab hua??
And did you and Ms S co-ordinate? Cause she landed in my other VM thread just now!

Apart from the Ishita bit, Thank youuuu!!!🤗 I knew this would be your favourite, cause it's my fave. So it was pretty obvious. I swear, this pair needs to come in a show NOW! NOWWWW!!!

😲
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ishu: Karan Wahi rejected that offer that he had for Star plus's new show..  😆 😎  Hope he comes opposite to San soon.... 😍 Ofcourse my first priority will be Monaya always.. 😍  But after them , its deffo KW-San.. 😍
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You know Sum, when I got to know KW isn't in that show, I'm all hopeful to see KW-Sanaya. I'm veryyyyy positive!!! LOLLLLL!!!
Originally posted by: aa123.80

😲😲😲 Ishita????? 😲 Ye kab hua??
And did you and Ms S co-ordinate? Cause she landed in my other VM thread just now!

Apart from the Ishita bit, Thank youuuu!!!🤗 I knew this would be your favourite, cause it's my fave. So it was pretty obvious. I swear, this pair needs to come in a show NOW! NOWWWW!!!

😲

Haan, theekhe, bhool gayi, Mishtiiiiii !!!! huggieeeeeeesss!!
OMGGG, really??? Bahahahaha, that had to happen, right??
Love you tons!! 
I actually hate you for making this VM, Im not able to do anything ELSEEE!!!!
So if I dont come online or so, you can imagine what I must be doing...watching this VM ofcourse!!!!
I knowww, these two look sooo beautiful together!! Sanaya being Sanaya herself of course!!
I felt like pulling her cheeks!! Her smile....to faint for, nahin??
And the flower part!!!!Eeeeeks!! has to be the best part of your VM !!! 

And Summmmm!! So good to see you!!! Hope youre fineee!! love you!!

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

@ishu: Karan Wahi rejected that offer that he had for Star plus's new show..  😆 😎  Hope he comes opposite to San soon.... 😍 Ofcourse my first priority will be Monaya always.. 😍  But after them , its deffo KW-San.. 😍

Actually I wanted to see him in taht new show, coz the girl looks so damn cute!! Karan would have been perfect I think!! Although...for an Aditya type of guy...Karan may not be that perfect!! He's tooo cute for that..but I bet the show would be a huge success with him and her... lets see, hope the show does well .. and dotn spoil JWM's reputation !! lolzzz!!

Chalo...Youre right Sum, now theres hope for KW-Sanaya!!!! YAYYY!!!