Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

New Promo --1 aur Pratigya_ video added (Page 8)

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
TFS, looks interesting, I'm just going to wait and watch..... lets see what the CVs have in mind......LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

I want Arpi to get out of that white jail saree and change her hair style ASAP. Panditji should have some nice sarees in his house and some shirts as well that Avi can use. Approve

Edited by MonyP - 15 January 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszSuhana6smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MonyP]

I want Arpi to get out of that white jail saree and change her hair style ASAP. Panditji should have some nice sarees in his house and some shirts as well that Avi can use. Approve

[/QUOTE
Hahaa LOL every thing can possible in fiction shows Mony. may be Pandit ji have matching bangals and jewelery tooWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszSuhana6-sia-ice _girl

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

[QUOTE=MonyP]

[/QUOTE
Hahaa LOL every thing can possible in fiction shows Mony. may be Pandit ji have matching bangals and jewelery tooWink

@ bold good oneLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL

Suhana6

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Babuaji took pratigya , that too for Arpita without even asking his pram pujya Bhoji, she is going to get heart attack LOL I would love to see her reaction but I can waiit. I want Avita to have good time for now. We feel bad that they are suffering but they look so happy and at peace in each other company.
Now that she is transferring all the valuables and important papers to her mayka wala house, i think she will create financial problems for Avi so that he realizes importance of being Bhiyaji.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6-sia-ice _girlozzyie-Prashu-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
why don't RV  dies in a car  (jeep) accident?????????
Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Babuaji took pratigya , that too for Arpita without even asking his pram pujya Bhoji, she is going to get heart attack LOL I would love to see her reaction but I can waiit. I want Avita to have good time for now. We feel bad that they are suffering but they look so happy and at peace in each other company.
Now that she is transferring all the valuables and important papers to her mayka wala house, i think she will create financial problems for Avi so that he realizes importance of being Bhiyaji.
awwww....i wish she really gets a heart stroke......LOLLOLLOLLOL
ek naubhat toh kam ho gi na.............LOLLOL

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I cant understand this pratigya and the precap of last epi. i dont know what CV wants. in precap Avi was vowing. no more bhayyaji Shocked. and was beating by cheap gundaCry sorry i cant see Avi like this. that ugly goon was telling to our Avi aankh neechee. can u imagine. pyar mai insaan ki yah halat ho jate hai k he lost his pride. NO. it seems no one on Avi side outside Haveli. yes this New pandit is helping him but not as BahayyaJi or AST, he does not recognize him, so where is Avi raj on lallan pur. and RV isabsolutely right when he was leaving mandir that kab tak bhago gae AST i will catch you one day. now Avi cant use weapon, can not fight and the worst thing he was saying in pratagya "NO Bhayya Ji". i said no to this pratigya. he has to promise Arpita that now will not use weapon he willl try to use another option but what is this pratagya yaar. RV is behind them and that foolish SO is giving RV more powers instead of suspend him. CV is not justifying original story line of bhayyaji and his love story

Edited by sara212 - 16 January 2011 at 4:26am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index