Frequent Posters

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg ab toh sab ramji ke hawale 
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sara ur topic itself gave me a shock😲 and thn the promo gave me a mere attack  Why is Avi taking such Pratigyas in a haste. This Pratigya word has become a phobea for me now. True tht he must leave the path of crime but atleast after taking care of Lal singh n RV. Taking such pratigya at this point of time means spending the rest of his life in prison.

What i feel is Arpi has made him to take the pratigya and now am sure she wud be the one to take it back also. Or is Avi planning to join the IPS to fight back his enemies 😕😆  Thanx tonns for the promo Sara 😃
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sana141994

omg ab toh sab ramji ke hawale 

hey Sana koi achi news sunao yaar. pls tell your resourse in GKD team about our feeling. after all we are GKD lovers naa.
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bad timing is the characteristic of our Bahubali...😆

The previous one he took on his SR day..and this one now...

God save him..and put some sense into him 😕
smile.sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

Sara ur topic itself gave me a shock😲 and thn the promo gave me a mere attack  Why is Avi taking such Pratigyas in a haste. This Pratigya word has become a phobea for me now. True tht he must leave the path of crime but atleast after taking care of Lal singh n RV. Taking such pratigya at this point of time means spending the rest of his life in prison.

What i feel is Arpi has made him to take the pratigya and now am sure she wud be the one to take it back also. Or is Avi planning to join the IPS to fight back his enemies 😕😆  Thanx tonns for the promo Sara 😃

Yah Nandini U R right atleast wish that Arpi let him take this vow and she has to be bec RV doesnt want to arrest Avi, that Rascal just want to kill our hero in fake encounter.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ab yeh iPS kahan se aaya nandu

bt i also feel  when arpi sees him being beaten by the evil she only wud give him the gun  to protect all
chista thumbnail
hey every one
agree with u laxmi  the  vow is good  but at this time?!
smile.sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

bt i also feel  when arpi sees him being beaten by the evil she only wud give him the gun  to protect all

Absolutely CB i was also thinking how can Arpi see Avi beaten up.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Trust Avi's pratigya timings!!! The first one on his SR and this one with RV on his heels!!
_nandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

😆😆IPS ws jst a joke CB 😉😆😆 Ab gun nahin uthayega toh apne enemies se kaise ladhega Yeah if he joins police service, thn he can fight back 🤣🤣

On a serious note, When Arpi wud see injustice around and Avi being a victim of it. When she wud see villagers being tortured by the local gundas n Avi standing helpless like a mere spectator. She only wud take the pratigya back n ask him to fight. Afterall she fell in love with him only cz he faught against Injustice.