Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502
ok since you are quick...here is my "second" set
1. What was your first amibition and whats it now??
My fist ambition was to become a singer or Actor but by the grace of God i finally realized my duties towards my nation and i decided my life totally dedicated to its service and decided to become an IAS officer and now trying very hard to achieve it.
2. Do u believe in having role model...who is yours?? I believe very very much....My role model is Shri Swami Vivekananda and Amar Shaheed Shri Chandrashekhar Azad
3. What kind of a boy were you at school?? I was good at study..favorite student of my teachers...i always make my friends to enjoy my poems and songs....i always talk with girls just in a formal way..never make friendship with them ..restrict myself and them too to just say hello...In college life which just finished recently ..i followed the same rule...i always tried to be an Ideal boy with a very strong moral character but i am not satisfied...i always think that ki mein aur acha student ho sakta tha
But this was only at school....in my home i am the most naughty child of my parents...even in my whole family i am the sabse shararti bacha of khandan till date
4. Your favorite subject?? Physics, Mathematics(not geometry) and Hindi
5. Did u like the place u studied??why?
I studied in Kendriya Vidyalaya and i studied in about 6 KV's of 3 states due to the transferable post of my father....This institution has so much contribution in building my character especially the importance of unity and equality...as Kendriya Vidalaya always have students from all over India..in my class i got bengali , gujrati, south Indian friends..from all over India ..we studied in same class like brother and sister...my school was like the mirror image of our Country..i am very happy and proud to be the part of Central Schools.
6. What would you have done if u were forced to study something you dont like?? I forced to become an engineer as my elder brother is and my sister is a doctor..so i too did B.tech but i just take it in the sense that for IAS...graduation is must so i decided to be graduate in engineering..it fulfill my parent's wish too and make me eligible to appear in Civil services exam too...apne parents ki baat rakhni chaiye but usi mein se apne mann ka rasta bhi nikal lena chaiye..thats it
7. Do u get angry soon?? Never...i am very well versed in political thoughts that i learnt from panchtantra and hitopadesh...so i remain calm and composed as i know ki pehle Vivek se kaam lena chaiye but jab baat hath se nikal jaye then i believe in action and not in cold war...ladaii ho toh dhang se ho warna phir na ho..
My advice is that be calm and cool as possible but not at the cost of any wrong doing, sin or your self respect..it is then better to have a fight and give your life. Try to make balance with your temperament.
8. Do u support IPL?? No....
9. Whats your first preference in life?? Parents and then my Nation...i am nowhere.....
10. One moment in your life you are waiting for?? I wanted to get a chance to have a ruling power of even a small village in my hand..i will make that place my dream nation...an ideal one..and i chose I.A.S as a path of this to become a collector
11. One moment u dont want to happen again??When i was in class 8th...i got wrong and bad friend circle..though i left it soon but it cost me to some extent...now i always be careful in choosing friends thats why my friends are very very few but in this forum i got so many true friends..thats why i said once that i got my best buddies in this forum till date
12. What is most important in friendship??honesty and belief on each other
Edited by Sinha18 - 16 January 2011 at 8:42am