Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

..::Genda Phool of the Week:Sinha18::.. (Page 2)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_A

My Answers

Name:Himanshu SInha

Birthday: 18th April 1987

Fav. Movies: Deewar,Sholay,Parichay,Damini,Tezaab,Mashal,Lagan,Chak de India,Sarfarosh, A Wednesday etc....

Fav Actors: Amitabh Bachchan,Anil Kapoor,Aamir Khan & Amol Palekar

Fav. Shows: Sasural Genda Phool(only show that i watch)...apart from it there are some shows which i watched when i was a child..these are Jungle Book,Mahabharat,Ramayana,Shri Krishna, Chandrakanta,VIkram aur Beetal, Reporter,Farmaan,Mashal and Mujrim Hazir Hai

Forums you Visit on IF: SGP forum only

Why you like this Show?
Because it is a very clean and pure show full of innocence and simplicity and the way it is directed is just amazing...typical hrishikesh style....aisa saaf suthra serial pichle 10 saal mein nahi dekha

Edited by Sinha18 - 14 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04shelly_nairSomerholicGirl

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

congratulationns bhaiyya....
enjoy ur hotseat...

My Answers

your favourite actor: Amitabh Bachchan
favourite actress: Gracy SIngh
favourite book: Don't have patience to read fictions but i like spiritual  books.
favourite writer:Swami Vivekananda and Bimal Mitra
favourite colour: Light green, Sky blue and Red
favouite food:Paav-Bhazi , Dosa-Sambhar aur Arhar ki daal ke sath chawal
favourite song: Their is a long list...i can not count...so many old songs are there and i am a good singer too, singing is one of my passion apart from writing, i love the song of 90's especiallySmile
favourite singer: Kishor Kumar,Sonu Nigam,Kumar Sanu and Kavita Krishnamurti
favourite sport: Cricket
favourite sports man/woman: Virendra Sehwag and Saina Nehwal

Description

SGP: (3 word description: Classic,Best,Simple )It is the best show of this century so far...an amazing show made in a simple way and so many heart touching dialogues with an excellent back ground music and moreover the balanced way of dealing with all the tracks....the greatness of this show can not be described by words.
Ishaan: (3 word description:Intelligent,Honest and Cute)Ideal youth of modern times..has high morals and very very honest ,,,he loves his wife so much that she is like his soul
Suhana:(3 word description:Beauty with Mind..Innocent)She is the perfect balance of innocence and maturity too and at the same time she is like a small kid too...what an amazing character...i believe that every person should keep his/her childhood alive forever so as to restrict and be away from all sins and wrong doings and suhana is such a character..she loves her husband very very much ...ishaan is her life..they are made for each other..they are soul mates.
Badi maa: (Strong Will True Indian Woman)She is a true Indian women...have a strong will..she is very brave too..never loose her belief and self confidence even in the worst condition..she has struggled hard and she is the only pillar of Kashyap's house but this pillar is even stronger than the Iron pillar..she is a gem personalityThumbs Up
Dadaji:(Funny,Romantic and Bindass)He is the one who supports his Daughter in law i.e Badi maa and break all the relations with his own son...he is such a personality..very funny too..full with life even at this age too..he is really the Shahjahan of SGP

Will give reply to other question very soon.....as it need time to describe such sweet members of this forumBig smile

Edited by Sinha18 - 14 January 2011 at 6:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairSomerholicGirl

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
wonderful answers himanshu....keep going...

il post my "first" set...as u will have many sets coming from me....Winkso ur favorite topic i presume...

Hrishikesh Mukherjee

1. Your favorite Hrishikesh Mukherjee movie??(mention only one)
2. Amitabh in Anand or Amitabh in Abimaan??
3. If u get the chance in what character you will cast Ragini...jaya in mili..or jaya in abhimaan or sharmila in chupke chupke??
4. If chupke chupke is remade whom will u cast as jijaji(Om Prakash)...Dadaji or KK or Alok(its actually the actors not characters)??
5. If u want one movie of H.M to be made now...whom will u cast and who should direct the movie??
6. You have always said SGP is like a H.M movie because of its simplicity....what other reasons??
7. Have you learned anything from H.M's movies??
8. Last question for this set and probably tough ones...mention the character that u think closely resembles the following members...(gender no criteria) and if very tough u can mention it from non H.M's movies also...

Shwetha
Haaki
Shounak
Laxmi di
Sheema di
Himanshu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
wao fine answers. congrats from me too.

Sinha18

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

wonderful answers himanshu....keep going...

il post my "first" set...as u will have many sets coming from me....Winkso ur favorite topic i presume...

Hrishikesh Mukherjee

1. Your favorite Hrishikesh Mukherjee movie??(mention only one)
     Naram Garam
2. Amitabh in Anand or Amitabh in Abimaan??
    Amitabh in Abhimaan
3. If u get the chance in what character you will cast Ragini...jaya in mili..or jaya in abhimaan or sharmila in chupke chupke??
 Will cast her in Milli..that role has many shades
4. If chupke chupke is remade whom will u cast as jijaji(Om Prakash)...Dadaji or KK or Alok(its actually the actors not characters)??
   I will cast dadaji in the role of jijaji
5. If u want one movie of H.M to be made now...whom will u cast and who should direct the movie??
   It will be Milli and i will like to cast myself in place of Amitabh if get chance Winkotherwise I will choose Megastar Chiranjeevi to play that role and Ragz in title role
6. You have always said SGP is like a H.M movie because of its simplicity....what other reasons??
The way it showed the meaning of love...it is eternal and universal truth and love is as pure as GOD and SGP portrayed the true definition of love...not only it...it also showed the meaning of each and every relation ...bonding between brothers and sisters....essence of Joint family..acting of whole cast especially Supriya, raginii and Jay soni are the main reasons
7. Have you learned anything from H.M's movies??
Reality of life...life is the second name  of Struggle but we can make this struggle a peaceful and joyous too with the True and amazing spirit to live life....muskura ke jiyo...apni takleffo se khud lado magar haste haste aur dusro ko bhi khush rakho.......Mein zindagi ka sath nibhata chala gaya..har fikra ko dhue mein udata chala gaya...gum aur khushi mein fark na mehsoos ho jaha ..mein dil ko uss mukam pe lata chala gaya....Smile
8. Last question for this set and probably tough ones...mention the character that u think closely resembles the following members...(gender no criteria) and if very tough u can mention it from non H.M's movies also...

Shwetha: as Manju of movie "Khoobsurat"(Rekha's role)Wink or as Harry Potter
Haaki: cute "Sumi" in Naram Garam
Shounak: Laxman Prasad akka Lucky of Amol Palekar's GolmaalSmile
Laxmi di: "Mousii" of sholayLOLLOL or in Stron role of Hema malini in movie "Khushboo"
Sheema di:Damini of movie "Damini" i.e. Meenakshi sheshadri wala role
Himanshu: Vijay of "Deewar(1975)"  or lead character of the novel /serial Mujrim Hazir hai written by Bimal Mitra...a Bengalii novel( Asami Hazir Hai)

Edited by Sinha18 - 14 January 2011 at 7:43am

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
superb answers himanshu...await for the next set....
SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@sinha bhaiyya: truly awesome answers...
and by the way...I am also good at singing as far as i think....
But, I can sing pop and english songs well but every one faints then and there...
and the most great thing is that I learnt classical music.....instrument Veena and vocal in carnatic for 4 yrs
I cant sing classical songs...
Now..I am learning my passion, thats guitar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

@sinha bhaiyya: truly awesome answers...
and by the way...I am also good at singing as far as i think....
But, I can sing pop and english songs well but every one faints then and there...
and the most great thing is that I learnt classical music.....instrument Veena and vocal in carnatic for 4 yrs
I cant sing classical songs...
Now..I am learning my passion, thats guitar...

very very good....as brother as sisterWinkbut here sister is a step ahead as i can only sing and i am proud that my chutkii is so much talented...keep going on

Edited by Sinha18 - 14 January 2011 at 8:12am

Go to top