Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

..::Genda Phool of the Week:Sinha18::.. (Page 11)

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@Himanshu bhaiyya:
Thats sooo sweet of you bhaiyya...Loved all your answers full too...
I never checked any ones member of the week thread this much..
even when I became one...
But, daily, I am checking this thread to read ur answers...

And u know what??? All the brothers I got tell that they behave in an "angry young man" manner...
But the love and affection they give to me is simply sooooooo great....
They always be different with me....They see me as if I am their sweet own sister..ANd I am really surprised that a ziddi and naughty girl like me got all angry young brothers...

I got 2 such brothers on IF it self and one brother outside, even though he is younger to me, he behaves as if I am his younger sister (Its because of him that I had left crying...warna..I used to be a sensitive and a cry baby)...

But, I am very happy and thankful to god, that even though I dont have a brother of my own, even sister of my own... I got every thing in my life now cuz of brothers like u and sisters like shwets and laxmi di...
shounak is no exception...BUt,he is a friend as well as bro...I overcame those times of lonliness where I used to feel "It would be nice if I too had a brother or sister"

I am thankful to god and IF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

@Himanshu bhaiyya:
But, I am very happy and thankful to god, that even though I dont have a brother of my own, even sister of my own... I got every thing in my life now cuz of brothers like u and sisters like shwets and laxmi di...
shounak is no exception...BUt,he is a friend as well as bro...I overcame those times of lonliness where I used to feel "It would be nice if I too had a brother or sister"

You are my blessings from GOD, you are my gift from my God, though i got an elder brother and elder sister and so many cousins but all are elder than me and i am the youngest and thats why no one took me seriously...but finally i got a sweet little younger sister on IF.
Choti behan toh ek aisa gift hota hai jo bhagwan kisi kisi ko dete hai and i am lucky to get it...if  i am a kid then you are my sweetest and dearest toy ...if i am air then you are the pleasing fragrance of it...if i am a young and resopnsible son of my nation then you are my responsibility..you are my duty and if i am the nation itself then you are my only obedient and most lovable child...........so in nutshell you are my sweet liitle sister ...Chutkii

Edited by Sinha18 - 18 January 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-SomerholicGirl

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

11 pages...ShockedShocked... thoda tame lagega bhaiya...ConfusedConfused... pehle aapko wish kar dethi hoon....... Have a happy time being grilled Himanshu for u r our genda phool for the week...Party... Chalo i am gonna embarrass u a lot now......LOL since it is the SR sequence going on now in SGP i will ask questions about that..... arrey bhaag kahan rahe ho.... baiton yahan chup chaap.....ROFLbetter get WHACKY okLOLLOLLOL

1. What sher will u suggest for Ishaan to be told to Suhana on their SR?
2. When Thakkur lifts her ghoonghat and tells Subhan allah what will Suhana say?
3. When Thakkur tries to drink the glass of milk how will Ghabbar react?
4. When Ishaan sees Suhana dozing off to bed after lifting her ghoonghat what will he say?
5. Will he or won't he say ILU to Suhana today?
6. Finally who was the best tutor among the 4 top contestants.....Rajni, Disha, Inder or Dadaji?
7. Why were Inder and Dadaji being tutors of SR coaching class scared on hearing Alok's name?
8. Which advise for SR was the BHEST one for Ishaan/Suhana?
9. Who is the most romantic in SGP?
10. Why is Rano missing after Suhana's confession?

ENJOYLOL

Sinha18

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

11 pages...ShockedShocked... thoda tame lagega bhaiya...ConfusedConfused... pehle aapko wish kar dethi hoon....... Have a happy time being grilled Himanshu for u r our genda phool for the week...Party... Chalo i am gonna embarrass u a lot now......LOL since it is the SR sequence going on now in SGP i will ask questions about that..... arrey bhaag kahan rahe ho.... baiton yahan chup chaap.....ROFLbetter get WHACKY okLOLLOLLOL

2. When Thakkur lifts her ghoonghat and tells Subhan allah what will Suhana say?
4. When Ishaan sees Suhana dozing off to bed after lifting her ghoonghat what will he say?
6. Finally who was the best tutor among the 4 top contestants.....Rajni, Disha, Inder or Dadaji?
7. Why were Inder and Dadaji being tutors of SR coaching class scared on hearing Alok's name?
8. Which advise for SR was the BHEST one for Ishaan/Suhana?

ENJOYLOL

Written by me:Smile

parde ke piche koi masoom tasveer dekhi hai,
 in nigahoon se maine aaj husn ki ibarat dekhi hai
aaj mila hai jo mujhe wo meri janmo ki kamayi hai,
jaise kisi ne mujhe khuda ki ek jhalak dikhayi hai,
meri har khushi banke bahar meri zindagi mein aayi hai,
tumhare galo ko choo kar in jhukhi nazron ko jo uthaya hai,
yu laga jaise ki waqt tham gaya aur gehre sagar mein koi toofan aaya hai,

jo tumhari ankhoon se mere iss dil mein utar gaya.

tumhari in gehri ankhon mein bas apni hi jhalak payi hai,
in nigahoon se tumhare jism aur jaan mein kuch yun utar gaya hoon mein,
ki mujhe yaad nahi khud ki jaise "tum" hi ban gaya hoon mein
aur ab tumhare aur kareeb aake apni sansoo se choo diya hai tumhe ,
kuch iss tarah mil gayee sansso se sanse aur nigahoon se nigahaye ki,
ki mere jism kya meri atma ki gehraii mein bhi bas tum hi tum samayi ho,

tum mujh mein ab puri tarah utar aayi ho
aur  mujhe ab iss baat ka abhiman hai
Ki
 mein aur meri suhana do jism aur ek jaan hai

Ab tera kya hoga thakur...toh tu gaya aaj....apna pyar humke de de thakur....LOLLOL

Keval milk se hi kaam nahi chalenga...chalo thode dund-baithak lagao aur phir maidaan mein aao magar usse pehle mere liye ek cup cofee aur juice le aayoLOL

Abhi se behosh ho gayi...abhi toh raat baki hai...aaj ye thakur gabbar ko nahi sone denge kyon ki iss thakur ko gabbar se mohabbat hai..mohabbat hai...mohabbat hai

He will say...lets hope for the best

Dadaji is best tutor...modern and practical too...ki milk peene se kya hoga aur raat bhar sirf muskurane se hi kaam nahi chalne wala

Because he will scold ishaan that he is so bhondu , jabki as per Alok..wo miyan apne aap ko kafi smart samajhte hai...phir kya pata sari raat ishaan ke thapad hi padte rehte phir SR ka kya hota ..isliye wo toh ishaan ke bhale ke liye hi darr gaye

8. Which advise for SR was the BEST one for Ishaan/Suhana?

For suhana..was best

Ishaan is most romantic in SGP though his feelings are silent yet

Ishaan suhana ke SR ke baare mein sun ke khushi ke ansoo ro rahi hogi...isliye unke ansoon se ghar ke bucket fill ho rahe hogeLOLLOL

Edited by Sinha18 - 19 January 2011 at 2:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-crysindGurpreetDShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

[QUOTE=laxmi_s]

Written by me:

parde ke piche koi masoom tasveer dekhi hai,
 in nigahoon se maine aaj husn ki ibarat dekhi hai
aaj mila hai jo mujhe wo meri janmo ki kamayi hai,
jaise kisi ne mujhe khuda ki ek jhalak dikhayi hai,
meri har khushi banke bahar meri zindagi mein aayi hai,
tumhare galo ko choo kar in jhukhi nazron ko jo uthaya hai,
yu laga jaise ki waqt tham gaya aur gehre sagar mein koi toofan aaya hai,

jo tumhari ankhoon se mere iss dil mein utar gaya.

tumhari in gehri ankhon mein bas apni hi jhalak payi hai,
in nigahoon se tumhare jism aur jaan mein kuch yun utar gaya hoon mein,
ki mujhe yaad nahi khud ki jaise "tum" hi ban gaya hoon mein
aur ab tumhare aur kareeb aake apni sansoo se choo diya hai tumhe ,
kuch iss tarah mil gayee sansso se sanse aur nigahoon se nigahaye ki,
ki mere jism kya meri atma ki gehraii mein bhi bas tum hi tum samayi ho,

tum mujh mein ab puri tarah utar aayi ho
aur  mujhe ab iss baat ka abhiman hai
Ki
 mein aur meri suhana do jism aur ek jaan hai

SUPER SUPER SUPER....ClapClapClap.... MIND BLOWING Himanshu...Embarrassed.. your future better half wud be happiest to hear those words from u at the right time.....LOLLOLLOL.... bhoolna math .... am sure u will forget like Ishaanji....so better jot your poem in a paper....LOLLOLLOL

Ab tera kya hoga thakur...toh tu gaya aaj....apna pyar humke de de thakur....LOLLOL

Haila...LOL.....Thakkur ki lag jayegi waat......ROFL

Keval milk se hi kaam nahi chalenga...chalo thode dund-baithak lagao aur phir maidaan mein aao magar usse pehle mere liye ek cup cofee aur juice le aayoLOL
SUPER again......GOODNESS...... Tum par toh poori SUHANA ki bhooth utar gayi nazar aati hai humen.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Abhi se behosh ho gayi...abhi toh raat baki hai...aaj ye thakur gabbar ko nahi sone denge kyon ki iss thakur ko gabbar se mohabbat hai..mohabbat hai...mohabbat hai

Good one Himanshu....LOLLOL...What about this idea??? Ishaan singing lori to Suhana" So gaya yeh jahan...so gaya aasmaan....So gayi yeh saari manzilen...So gayi hai meri BIWI.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

He will say...lets hope for the best
Yeah.... jab bholna chahtha tha toh 2 Kabab mein haddiyaan chip rahi thi.... jab chali gayi toh Biwi so gayi.... toh kya khaak bolega aaj bhi.....OuchOuch

Dadaji is best tutor...modern and practical too...ki milk peene se kya hoga aur raat bhar sirf muskurane se hi kaam nahi chalne wala

LOLLOLLOL Dadaji was SUPER.... Himanshu ....he gave a logical reasoning for that muskurat of INDER.LOLLOL he asked if the bride is in GHOONGHAT...muskurakar kya khaak photo kich wayega.....????LOLLOLLOLLOL

Because he will scold ishaan that he is so bhondu , jabki as per Alok..wo miyan apne aap ko kafi smart samajhte hai...phir kya pata sari raat ishaan ke thapad hi padte rehte phir SR ka kya hota ..isliye wo toh ishaan ke bhale ke liye hi darr gaye
Simble...Wink.. Himanshu....B'coz iss coaching class ke yeh  dono shishak hai...usi coaching class ke yeh PRINCIPAL hai....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
8. Which advise for SR was the BEST one for Ishaan/Suhana?

For suhana..was best

I felt for Ishaan..SleepySleepy... do chaar shayari bhi nahi bholni padi.... waise hi so gayi..Sleepy..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ishaan is most romantic in SGP though his feelings are silent yet
NO Himanshu...... only and only DADAJI.......Hug...U went wrong here....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ishaan suhana ke SR ke baare mein sun ke khushi ke ansoo ro rahi hogi...isliye unke ansoon se ghar ke bucket fill ho rahe hoge
SUPER SUPER SUPER Himanshu...... Now a different take.....She must be keeping Alok pareshan about whether Ishaan will handle his SR well......or NOTROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysindShwets1502

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by haaki_ragz

@Himanshu bhaiyya:

You are my blessings from GOD, you are my gift from my God, though i got an elder brother and elder sister and so many cousins but all are elder than me and i am the youngest and thats why no one took me seriously...but finally i got a sweet little younger sister on IF.
Choti behan toh ek aisa gift hota hai jo bhagwan kisi kisi ko dete hai and i am lucky to get it...if  i am a kid then you are my sweetest and dearest toy ...if i am air then you are the pleasing fragrance of it...if i am a young and resopnsible son of my nation then you are my responsibility..you are my duty and if i am the nation itself then you are my only obedient and most lovable child...........so in nutshell you are my sweet liitle sister ...Chutkii

aww.......... so sweet of u bhaiyya...............Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Thanks to Pooja, Tanu,Febs,Shwets,Harika,Sheema di,mjtruelegend,roobal and all for such nice set of questions and praising me ....i loved the entire session a lot...thanks to Amand and all my SGPiansHugHugHugHugHugHug

You are very welcome

SheemuSmile

Sinha18

Angelic_A IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Time for a new Genda Phool.

Topic Closed,
SGP Team

Go to top