Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice answers. Very good indeed๐Ÿ‘
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Himanshu  I am truly truly impressed I must say I want my son to have clear mind and pure heart like you, although living in West, I agree with each and every point you raised, education is the key, and to be honest , I am really impressed by India ,s progress , as I see Pakistan lacking behind , I always blame it to lack of education and corrupt Govt,  unemployment, law and order , intolerance, lack of religious knowledge , everybody has become a scholar with out any knowledge. I think basic problem in both countries are the same , education, India is better in that aspect but the other social problems are the same . I back your punishment for eve teasing and rape, its the worst crime then you kill somebody, when you kill somebody that person is dead, finished but a rape victim has to live with scar all her life.  I like SGP to address this point through Radha Bua,s story. And totally disagree with another serial about glamourising eve teasing ( not bashing here just my opinion)

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Choose please -

--- Are u a morning person / night person ?

I am a night person..kyonki raat ko kafi shanti  ka environment hota hai..i got some time to spend with myself..."Mein aur meri tanhai...aksar ye battein karte hai..."but the best thing about the night is ki raat ke time padai bahut achi hoti hai.....i remember when i was in class Xth...i used to study math and Phsics throughout the night till 1-2 am of night, listening light and peaceful music of 90's and by this late  night study i always secured 90+ till class 12th...
So..i love nights....nights are so peaceful๐Ÿ˜Š

--- Are u an extrovert / introvert?

I am an Introvert but i am not a shy person...i like to spend time either with my parents...brother..sister and then with myself..with my inner world..discovering their new views..thoughts..philosophy etc....and no one is allowed in my inner world...so I am an Introvert

--- Do u like to sing/ dance?

I can not dance...it will be look weird ...being 6 ft 2 inch tall and with a good physique too..it is very hard too dance...dancing to patle aur lachile body wale logo pe suit karti hai...so sinha can't dance sala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

But as far as singing is concern...i am a born singer...never learnt from any one but i have a confidence that i am much better in singing even than professional singers joki singing ki class leke aate hai...i don't need it...i am a born singer...singing is the gift and talent with which i born.....๐Ÿ˜Š

--- Is it sports / music for u?

Music is in my blood..so music toh hamesha chalta rehta hai ..it is implicit...but explicitly i like sport..i was a kid who just wanted to play..and play..and no study at all

--- Are u a yaaron ka yaar / dushmano ka dushman?

I am yaaron ka yaar...mera gussa bhi koi gussa hai๐Ÿ˜†...aata hai toh suhana ki tarah aur jab jata hai toh sab kuch bhool jata hoon....

--- Does the rains please u / snowfall amuses u??

Rains please me a lot..barish mein bhigne ka maja hi kuch aur hai magar tab tak jab tak ki tabiyat naram na ho aur apun bukhar se garam na ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

--- Whats better for the future of Bengal? - CPM / Trinamool?

Trinamool is better as Smt.  Mamta is a very very brave and courageous leader...the way she disclosed the fact of Fake profit of Railways as showed by lalu ji must be appreciated and recently she went alone to have a convo with Naxalites shows her courage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

....waise sabhi ek hi thali ke chatte batte hai...their is only one good party in our nation in today's time and it is none other than the one which is leaded by Baba Ramdev and late Shri Rajeev Dixit ji....it is
" Bharat Swabhimaan Party"

--- Do u love a rashogolla / mishti doi?

I neither love rashogolla nor mishti doi...(roshogolla wohi hota hai na white wala๐Ÿ˜ฒ)i love brown rashogolla and black rashogolla..jisko hindi mein gulabjamun aur kalajaam kehte hai....mein ye ek baar mein 20-30 toh aise hi kha jaon aur dakar bhi na lo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

--- Is it love what u seek / friendship that u need?

I neither seek love nor need friendship......love if it is there anywhere will be blessed by God at correct time..so why wasting time in  seeking it..love can not be seek...it is eternal...atleast for me..don't bother about others๐Ÿ˜Š

Friendship ki baat hai toh ache friend mile toh achi baat hai but i can not make friendship with a character less person jo dusro ko bigadne mein lage rehte hai๐Ÿ˜•aur ache Character wale log ab rahe nahi thats why my friends are very few

But i am glad that i found so many good ..very very good friends on this form ..u all are very very valuable in my life...aap sab to aise sache dost hai jinse aaj tak mulakat nahi hui magar kya faraq padta hai..mujhe pata hai ki mein aap sab ko samajhta hoon..janta hoon...jabhi toh hum sab itne time se iss forum pe ek dusre se jude hue hai...what is this..it is the True bonding..i love you all..so ab aur kaun se friends ki kami hai

--- Are u bored / very bored/ super bored with my questions?? ๐Ÿคฃ

You all are my friends...so for friends ...mujhe boring word ka meaning hi nahi pata...it is not in my dictionary yaar...

I enjoyed a lot ..a lot...and ...a lot...thank you very very much tanu for such a nice set of questions๐Ÿค—

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hey himanshu....ok here is some questions...simple ones...
since u sing well...something related to music...

1. Dedicate one song for these pairs of SGP

Sushaan
Inder-Rajini
Ilesh-Disha
Raunak-Panna
Dadaji-Dadiji
Alok-Rano
Badi Maa-Bade Papa

2. Which is more important for a song...lyrics...tune..or picturisation??

3. What do u think about music directors singing...i mean i always felt the songs that the music director sings is always a hit..whats ur take??

4. What do u like most...hearing music thru headphones or putting it loud in speakers??

5. Do u think the singers are given due credit nowadays??
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@Himanshu bhaiyya: you didnt answer few of my questions.. I mean abt forum members....
do it fast or else Aman will change the member of the week again...
I thought to give more questions...But, no tikme cuz of studies...

and ya, must say,,  u are a simply awesom and super fantabulous writer.... Loved all your answers... And I just loved ur passion of becoming an IAS officer..... I wonder how someone can have this much passion....

My mom always tells me to write IAS... But its never my cup of tea.... Means I am not interested.... But mom says I have the capability... But I dont think so.... Cuz I always want to do something practically... Interested in Writing and creativity...I want to be something different.. But I am sandwiched..Between mom's dream and my goal.....They are different...
Mom accepted my way of thinking and my goal..But I think she wont be that much satisfied regarding my career thoughts.... Many people around SGP forum know how much I struggled to convince my parents for my goal....

And
I am no where near you when compared to writing....I recently wrote my first article at bolly curry.... But it was completely edited..That showed my writing standards...And the other people were amazing there...
Even though i was happy that i was selected for bolly curry as a writer among many members  who applied...I think I dont really deserve that...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

describe the following in 3 words each

Me (Harika)
Yourself
Shounak
Shweta
Leo
Aman
Laxmi di
Sheema di (venture)
mjtruelegend
cuteshehreen

1. Me (Harika):[Sweet,Talented, Obedient and Naughty too]

She is my sweetest sister ,I always call her as chutkii.๐Ÿ˜Š She is a born writer and very very creative. she is a little bit naughty too but at the same time very mature in her views'.she is very clear about her goals from the beginning and not like other ordinary children who often disillusioned and confused about their goal and aim of life, at the same time she is very very obedient of her parents and apart trying to achieve her goals.. She fulfilled her parents wish too. She studied those subjects which she doesn't want but she did it to fulfill her parents wish. She is such an ideal girl who is a bundle of talent and master of all trades๐Ÿ˜Š

I pray to God to bless her all happiness and with all her wishes to be fulfill soon.

She is just like suhana'got angry off and on but next moment she will become very cool and calm'jitni jaldi gussa aata hai..utni hi jaldi shant bhi ho jata hai'..she is very pure at heart'never confined matter in her heart..just like suhana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2. Yourself:[Bahut bahut Sharati child๐Ÿ˜ก of my parents๐Ÿ˜Š]

I don't have any sky touching hope and desires..but I had set my goals and will try to achieve those goals'I just want to fulfill my duties in life..apne bare mein jyada kuch kehne ko nahi hai.

3. Shounak:[Funny,Intelligent,Naughty]

He is the life line of this forum.He had all the qualities ,he is funny and at the same time has very matured thoughts , equally good in funny and lite discussions and too good in expressing his views on a serious topic too ,he always comes with facts, described his views much better and  almost every time i agreed with his views.

I am reading and following his posts since the days of OBS and then landed in this forum. Shounak thambi is a superb writer and he is a very good boy.

He is one of the most talented and awesome personality of this forum.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

4. Shweta:[Amazing Talent,Deep Morals, Naughty]

She is my first friend in this forum.๐Ÿ˜Šshe was the first one who responded to my comment and welcome me on this forum..then we landed in Chat club and there we talked a lot and now we share a very strong bond of friendship.

Like harika, she is also very talented and creative. She is handling this forum from the first day, if this forum is alive and so much popular too then  the credit goes to shweta and harika.๐Ÿ‘

Shweta is a girl who gave so much importance to values. She has high morals of life.

She  watch only one show on TV i.e SGP as she found most of the other shows as meaningless and moral less too,this is where our thoughts are exactly matched..she is very cool and calm and never loose her temper, she hardly get angry,this is her one of the best quality.

she is an exceptional talent.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

5. Leo :

What a creative writer she is, I can always loved all her writings especially fictions those were written on our Sushaan..i got highly impressed by her range of writing and infinite range of imagination.

A little Glimpse of her talent also shown during Taskmaster. She wrote some amazing scripts there.

She is the Gem of our forum..and also she organized so many events too through her thread where we enjoyed so many times..Thanks Leo

6. Aman:

SGP forum is so much balanced and away from all fight . It is all because of Aman, the way she handled this forum is just amazing๐Ÿ‘ The specialty of our forum is that we always engaged in healthy conversation  and always away from bashing  etc.

She is truly the Viewbie and now Moderator of our forum, even i must say she is the best moderator among all the forums of IF.

7. Laxmi di:

She is the Guru of our forum..inke bare mein kuch bhi likhna suraj ko roshni dikhane ki tarah hai phir bhi ek choti si koshish karta hoon..I am just a shagird in front of Laxmi di , wo jo kahe wo hamare liya pathar ki lakeer hai..we all respect her a lot and she loved all of us a lot.

She is the writer of this decade and century so far..agar Laxmi di koi book likh ke published kara de toh bechari J.K rollings ka naam bhi humari Laxmi di ke samne chota ho jayenga๐Ÿ˜Š..this is my firm belief.

She is a very nice poet too,she is equally good in creating funny threads and in serious topics too like one made on "Panna:A women of substance" and yesterday when she created history on IF by getting 250+ comments on her topic "Dhakur Dates Gabbar" in a single day aur wo bhi Sunday ko, ye sab kamal unki writing ka tha aur unke fans ka jo iss forum pe dher sare hai aur mera naam unme sabse upar hai, she is exceptionally good in using emotions in her post and comments, I have never seen such an accurate, funny and expressive use of emotions by anyone in my life, she is the Queen of Emotions.๐Ÿ‘

She is a very gentle person and even when some one criticize her..tab bhi wo bahut hi sayam se bade hi gentle way mein reply karti hai,gussa toh shayad unhe kabhi aata hi nahi, ye shabd unke liye bana hi nahi hai

8. Sheema di (venture):

Hum sabki pyari sheema dib hi bilkul Laxmi dii ki copy hai,utni hi talented ,she loved all of us a lot. Like laxmi dii, she is also my guru, I wrote few poems and immediately send those through PM, she responded very fast and honestly praise my all poems and at the same time she told me where I can correct, how it can be better, she guided just like a true teacher and an elder sister.

Our sheema dii is the most talented poet that I have ever known about , she is a real talent.

Always start thread with exceptionally good and appropriate topics, she is the heart of this forum,sheema dii ko agar gussa bhi aat hai na toh usme bhi unka pyar aur apnapan hota hai,itni sedhi aur pyari hai humari sheema dii.

She is a pure and true soul on this Earth.

Atlast , I can say that Laxmii di and sheema di are the life and heart of our forum. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

9. Mjtruelegend:

She became one of the most important member and the most active member of our forum since last few months. She is very clear about her views and she is very closely resemble to sheema dii as per her writing skill and style is concern and maturity of thoughts too, after laxmi di and sheema dii , she is the person which must be named for the most accurate and sensible thoughts, always come with fresh views, to the point, she is indeed one of the most gentle person on IF.

10.Cuteshehreen:

She is my gift of Taskmaster, she is my another little sister on IF but the things which surprised me a lot was that she is only 11 years old, even at such a young age, she is such a talent ki mujhe kehna chaiye ki wo IF ki sabse talented member hai at such a young age, very matured in her thoughts,I must admit honestly that in Taskmaster , she handled 4 out of the 5 tasks alone , she is a very good VM maker, made so many siggys and all her VMs are available on you tube on her channel. I am the regular visitor of this channel and loved her VMs a lot, she is so sweet,,so gentle, and always give respect.

She is the ideal Kid of this time, talent with values and discipline too, I named her "Gudiya" as she is my little and so sweet sister ki wo to ek choti si massom doll hai

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for ur words himanshu...means a lot...

and whatever u said about others....each and every word is true...

thanks for writing about us all....iam sure all others will be happy as well...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

thanks a lot for ur words himanshu...means a lot...

and whatever u said about others....each and every word is true...

thanks for writing about us all....iam sure all others will be happy as well...

thanks dear,abhi abhi apni post edit kari hai jab dekha ki Laxmi di ke topic ko 150 nahi balki 250+ comment mil gaye hai, she deserves a prize and standing ovation for this
Sinha18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

hey himanshu....ok here is some questions...simple ones...
since u sing well...something related to music...

Sushaan
Inder-Rajini
Ilesh-Disha
Raunak-Panna
Dadaji-Dadiji
Alok-Rano
Badi Maa-Bade Papa

3. What do u think about music directors singing...i mean i always felt the songs that the music director sings is always a hit..whats ur take??

4. What do u like most...hearing music thru headphones or putting it loud in speakers??

Sushaan:

"Keh do ki tum ho meri warna,jeena nahi mujhe hai marna" from movie Tezaab and "Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai" from movie saajan and "Bin tere bin kahi reh nahi pate,tum nahi aate toh hum mar jate" from movie "Sadak"

Inder-Rajini: " Sou baar janam lenge , sou baar fanna hoge, ae jane wafa phir bhi hum tum na juda honge"

Ilesh-Disha:"Hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye" from movie "Ek duje ke liye"

Raunak-Panna:
"Tu  rootha toh mein ro dungi sanam, aaja ek baar, baho mein aa"

Dadaji-Dadiji:
"Ae meri zohra zabein,tujhe mallom nahi, tu abhi tak hai haseen aur mein jawan"
from movie "Waqt"

Alok-Rano:"Adayein bhi hai,najakat bhi hai,sharafat bhi hai..mere mehboob mein" from movie "Dil hai ki manta nahi"

Badi Maa-Bade Papa :
" Moh se chal kiye jayein,hai re hai dekho saiyaan beimaan" from one of the best and classical movie of till date "Guide"...my favorite movie

lyrics are most important. in the decade of 50's and 60's , first lyrics were made and then they make music and we got golden songs from that period but after that a new trend of first making "tune" and then write lyrics started which considerably degrade the quality of music๐Ÿ˜•

Agreed, because they know better how to express and what pitch of voice must be there on their tunes as they know the feelings with which they made music so can express better but still we must admit that professional singers are always better.

I liked hearing music through headphones to get better understanding of Tune and pitch of voice as per the musical notes

No, they are not receiving their deserving credit.

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@Himanshu bhaiyya: awesome, u told each and every word about me which is true...
I just really loved ur words..
They are awesome.......
really very happy to have a bro like u...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dunno whether u read what I wrote in the previous page, In pink....
I can say, I am not that great writer, my first article in Bolly Curry really went bad...It was totally edited..
Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago