shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Sinha, i really liked u. Congrats.

All the best for ur bright future.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
himanshu...superb answers yar...u enjoying???
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

himanshu...superb answers yar...u enjoying???

thanks..i am enjoying a lot
Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

@ Sinha, i really liked u. Congrats.

All the best for ur bright future.

Thanks dear..thank you very much for your encouraging words😊
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
here goes the "third" set...😉

Random Questions..

1. Whats ur nick name??
2. If u get a chance to play a character in SGP..which character will u choose..(age no barrier)
3. Outing with ur friends or shopping with ur mother??
4. First thing u will change....corruption or poverty in India
5. What do u like more when u see in movies...hero taking revenge(so thru bad means) or hero struggling to win thru good means...and atlast winning...???
6. Whats ur ideal life-partner??
7. Should Ishaan follow his bros advice and try and impress suhana...and do it in his own way like he did yesterday..??
8. Are u inder or ishaan??
9. If given a chance will u change ur name??
10. Why IAS to reach ur goal??
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all Himanshu, your answers are so inspirational, I am not Indian but the passion in you make me make Dua that may both the nations have youth like you and then there will be prosperity and peace in both along with good morals and attitudes towards once nation, I can see why India is doing so well. Really loved your answers, and I am really really impressed and have become your pakka fan.
I agree with most of your answers, I dont remember DAMINI so dont remember MY character in it. !!!
I am so overwhelmed with your answers that I have nothing to ask at the moment.

Shwetha!!! I just wanted to give you and Hakki a big hug, you asked so many excellent questions as asking the right qusetion is a talent in itself. I wish you guys would conduct an interciew with Ragini as I got really annoyed watching an interview of hers on YT and the guy who was interviweing was so silly that even Ragini looked bored to answer them.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sheema di...thanks a lot...i dont know what i will do if i have to interview ragz...but as u said...tne questions they as are simply boring...or probably same  questions....

may be we should make a questionnaire for ragz..and send it to her somehow....:D
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@himanshu bhaiyya: your answers are awesome.... I am very happy that i got an elder bro like u who always motivate me...
and u r one of the best people who i ever met...

and u gave me the name Sumi...But i dunno who she is.....
anyways ur answers are too good...

@sheema di: thanx alot for liking my questions..... :)
Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

here goes the "third" set...😉

Random Questions..

1. Whats ur nick name??

so many yaar...as i took hindi in class 11th and used to score 90 plus through out from 10 to 12th...my friend called me Kabirdas or Kabira😆..another one is sinia, sinha...and one funny name is gymguru( as i have a good physique..my friends give this name in college)...but dheere dheere bigadte bigadte ye jhumroo ho gaya😆😆

2. If u get a chance to play a character in SGP..which character will u choose..(age no barrier)
    Character of Ishaan

3. Outing with ur friends or shopping with ur mother??

Shopping with my mother aur agar kahi outing pe bhi jana ho then also i will go only with my parents.

4. First thing u will change....corruption or poverty in India

well first thing which need to be expel is corruption..poverty apne aap kum ho jayengi

5. What do u like more when u see in movies...hero taking revenge(so thru bad means) or hero struggling to win thru good means...and atlast winning...???

Hero struggling to win thru good means...and atlast winning...

6. Whats ur ideal life-partner??

The one who is my soul mate,if any where living at a time on the earth ..then God will make the arrangements on its own...i don't need to seek her....isliye aaj tak GF wagarh jaise faltoo ke chakkaro mein nahi pada..koi hoga to time aane pe apne aap mil jayenga😳😳 warna chalte chalo..apni duties karte raho jab tak The End ka time nahi aata😆

Mein zindagi ka sath nibhata chala gaya...gam aur khushi mein fark na mehsoos ho jaha...mein dil ko uss makam pe lata chala gaya...

7. Should Ishaan follow his bros advice and try and impress suhana...and do it in his own way like he did yesterday..??

He should not follow any one advice and must be do it on his own way because suhana is his soul mate isliya usko chaiye ki jo bhi kare dil ki imandari se kare aur kahe...apni zindagi aur apni dhadkan se baat karne ke liye kisis se puchne ki kya zaroorat hai bhai

8. Are u inder or ishaan??
 I am Ishaan 😊

9. If given a chance will u change ur name??

yes definitely...it may be Shubankar saxena or Avidesh kumar saxena..waise at home my name is Sumit Saxena😊

10. Why IAS to reach ur goal??

There are two ways to deal with the system..one is be a leader  but isme toh bahut time lag jayenga but I.A.S is a way to have a close convo with the citizens..and this way can be achieve with in time but just need true dedication and hard work😊
Administration ka kaam itna important hota hai ki agar waha pe koi apni puri imandari aur sachaii se kaam kare toh politician chahe kitne bhi corrupt kyon na ho..aap kafi kuch kar sakte hai....

This e.g will give a better explanation

for e.g Shri Samit sharma...a
n IAS officer of batch 2004 is become very famous thse days in Nagour and chittor...he posted in both places for about 2 year and then get transferred as he was  doing true service  there but no matter he got full public support..waha jo hua na kabhi dekha na suna..log sadko pe utar aaye just to support him..jante hai kyon..kyonki uss bande ne logo ke ghar ghar jake unki takleefe puchi..saste medical stores khulvaye...garibo ko employement diya...govt hospital mein patient banke jate the aur pata lagate the ki kaun sa doctor coorupt hai aur phir unko suspend karte the...pure din bhar subah se leke raat tak ghumte rehte the, even unhone jagah jagah board lagva rakhe the aur unpe likha tha " Rishvat na de aur agar koi mange toh hume bataye"...collector ki seat pe 10 se 5 kaam karte the aur phir shaam ko 5 se raat ke 12 -12 baje tak logo ke beech jate the....he did not marry and he is bachelor till this age of 38 just to serve the nation....kya apne kisi aise IAS officer ke bare mein suna hai jo apne area ke gaon gaon jake waha ke labours ke aur garibo ke bacho ki padai ka management karta ho aur kabhi kabhi khud bhi padata ho...............He is such a person...you now just can imagine ki unhone apne area mein aise kya kya change kiye hoge...kabhi aram nahi kiya...bas shayad 5-6 ghante sote hoge aur aap baki coolector aur bade bade officer ko dekhe jo paise samatne mein lage hai...when he was going from district Nagaur of Rajasthan after getting transferred ...thousands of people...bache.ladies sab dur dur ke gaon se aaye the apni bhegi ankhon se unhe vidayi dene..he is the real life character of Anil Kapoor's movie "Nayak"...sorry for boring you but just want to give a brief description about the good things that are happening in such a worse time.

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@himanshu...superb answers...
especially the last one....i truly pray that u reach ur goal and serve the nation...