India-Forums

better mom for the first wk (Page 2)

Poll Question: Guys who according to you is the better mom and explain ur rationa.

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
488 [71.55%]
194 [28.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashima1975

Hello to alll....

pooja and anuradha belong to very different back ground...

pooja is actress she is well aware of camera what to say and when to say...same goes with her kids and maid they..(i felt) very well trained...and they all think there home is perfect....but i think they live very organise lifestyle not life....on very first day..aliya call all her friends for stay...they diidnt allow anuradha to settle in house....then their party and anita's attitude....they were tring to show anuradha how great lifestyle they have...

my home is open all day to children of the building and friends of my kids... why should they not come and spend a happy evening and potray the house different to what it is? it's a happy home where all kids are welcome,.loved , fed and nurtured....

i agree with anuradha it was like hotel not home....deciding ur meal with menucard what kind of home it is...in pooja home...her kid wake up with maid ..food is served by maid....they dont know taste of food served by mom...( i personnaly love food cook by my mom...it always taste me better)..
the menu card was a breakfast one... i believe it's the most important meal of the day and it was to help anuradha understand the variety that is possible for breakfast ranging from eggs to poha to porridge to cereals to pancakes.... and thank GOD! because in her home anuradha gives her child chocolate milk and ladoos for breakfast and he has many many manyt decaying teeth.... and btw.. i do cook... just not every sinngle meal, every single day!! have done professional cooking course in every cuisine... my kids favourite dishes made by me are mutton stew... lasagne and pesto pasta... in fact aalia too makes amazing food including a kick ass recipe for a tamatar chutney,, she bakes amazing cakes and makes great fruit juice mixes too...

anuradha just trying to stop their time table...which we follw in school or boarding school...give then homely feeling..to enjoy each and every corner of house...and what i felt pooja is playing very good role of father..and her maids r mother of her childern....anuradha was just trying to realise them this..but she failed..b'coz they already have misconception that they r living perfect life....

in anuradha house i think mr. nigam atleast adjusting with  pooja (in pooha house kids and maid r not even ready to adjust with her) and pooja entry  realised mr. nigam value of his wife....i hope after this he will apperciate his wife...
heh heh! did you see end part where he asked me to have her stay at my house?? and my most wonderful moment was when rajeev post press conference told me he was definitely going to keep a maid and send his son to playgroup to improve scores and self confidence... i'm so happy i made a positive difference...
.spending thousands of rupees on helper and bedsheet, curatin was very easy for pooja...and than claiming that house is looking beautiful...any one can do that..i would have apperciated her if she would have done all these thing herself with out exceeeding budget of mr. nigam...
Mr Nigam earns 2.5 crores a year.. and anuradha was a practicing lawyer and also worked in a prodution house... so they can afford helpers, decor , playgroups and a lot lot more...anurradha might also feeling need of helper but her monthy budget might not allowing her for that...so dont think pooja did anythig great by cleaning how with help of helper....and if loodo is not good breakfast..basi maida tandrori roti was also not very good for kid to have in breakfast.
the roti was given with freshly made bhindi and paneer ..... far better than laddoo and chocolatelllll
so nither pooja nor anurradha r perfect mom...both need change..but where anurradha and mr. nigam accepting their fault gracefully..pooja still not ready to accept that her house is not perfect home. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jkrfan-Sneha25-tvdekhaaxeion

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bedigirl

Hello to alll....

pooja and anuradha belong to very different back ground...

pooja is actress she is well aware of camera what to say and when to say...same goes with her kids and maid they..(i felt) very well trained...and they all think there home is perfect....but i think they live very organise lifestyle not life....on very first day..aliya call all her friends for stay...they diidnt allow anuradha to settle in house....then their party and anita's attitude....they were tring to show anuradha how great lifestyle they have...

my home is open all day to children of the building and friends of my kids... why should they not come and spend a happy evening and potray the house different to what it is? it's a happy home where all kids are welcome,.loved , fed and nurtured....

i agree with anuradha it was like hotel not home....deciding ur meal with menucard what kind of home it is...in pooja home...her kid wake up with maid ..food is served by maid....they dont know taste of food served by mom...( i personnaly love food cook by my mom...it always taste me better)..
the menu card was a breakfast one... i believe it's the most important meal of the day and it was to help anuradha understand the variety that is possible for breakfast ranging from eggs to poha to porridge to cereals to pancakes.... and thank GOD! because in her home anuradha gives her child chocolate milk and ladoos for breakfast and he has many many manyt decaying teeth.... and btw.. i do cook... just not every sinngle meal, every single day!! have done professional cooking course in every cuisine... my kids favourite dishes made by me are mutton stew... lasagne and pesto pasta... in fact aalia too makes amazing food including a kick ass recipe for a tamatar chutney,, she bakes amazing cakes and makes great fruit juice mixes too...

anuradha just trying to stop their time table...which we follw in school or boarding school...give then homely feeling..to enjoy each and every corner of house...and what i felt pooja is playing very good role of father..and her maids r mother of her childern....anuradha was just trying to realise them this..but she failed..b'coz they already have misconception that they r living perfect life....

in anuradha house i think mr. nigam atleast adjusting with  pooja (in pooha house kids and maid r not even ready to adjust with her) and pooja entry  realised mr. nigam value of his wife....i hope after this he will apperciate his wife...
heh heh! did you see end part where he asked me to have her stay at my house?? and my most wonderful moment was when rajeev post press conference told me he was definitely going to keep a maid and send his son to playgroup to improve scores and self confidence... i'm so happy i made a positive difference...
.spending thousands of rupees on helper and bedsheet, curatin was very easy for pooja...and than claiming that house is looking beautiful...any one can do that..i would have apperciated her if she would have done all these thing herself with out exceeeding budget of mr. nigam...
Mr Nigam earns 2.5 crores a year.. and anuradha was a practicing lawyer and also worked in a prodution house... so they can afford helpers, decor , playgroups and a lot lot more...anurradha might also feeling need of helper but her monthy budget might not allowing her for that...so dont think pooja did anythig great by cleaning how with help of helper....and if loodo is not good breakfast..basi maida tandrori roti was also not very good for kid to have in breakfast.
the roti was given with freshly made bhindi and paneer ..... far better than laddoo and chocolatelllll
so nither pooja nor anurradha r perfect mom...both need change..but where anurradha and mr. nigam accepting their fault gracefully..pooja still not ready to accept that her house is not perfect home. 

Hi pooja

nice to hear ur POV
i have question...what i feel if some family is  entering in this kind of show they should well come suggestion from the other person....b'coz no one is perfect in this world...

and if ladoo r not good for break fast than stale tandoori roti ( hard and too chewy) was also not very good option

angelicsmile Goldie
angelicsmile
angelicsmile

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Actually you are right that they should've had Shweta as the other family. But why just this show? We should start a petition to the Central Govt. making it a law that no TV serial or reality show can be made without the mandatory presence of ST  for at least 20min of the telecast time.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

That was a very good oneLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-.Monami.axeion

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

When i logged at 5:00 pm votes ratio was pooja 70, anuradha: 74

5:00 pm    pooja 70       anuradha 74
6:00 pm   pooja: 200     anuradha 74
7:30 pm    pooja 346     anuradha 74

who r working sooooooooooooooooooooooohard to win.....................

Edited by ashima1975 - 17 January 2011 at 7:15am
bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

how nice!!! amazing that you are keeping hourly track on the hour every hour of the poll .. and even nicer to realise that people respond and pitch in and start commenting / voting if the person in question comes on line,,,, good to know!! thanks!
also... considering most of the comments across all maa exchange chats and topics are so lopsided (mostly in aalias favour)  it's a wonder anuradha even got 74 votes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

how nice!!! amazing that you are keeping hourly track on the hour every hour of the poll .. and even nicer to realise that people respond and pitch in and start commenting / voting if the person in question comes on line,,,, good to know!! thanks!
also... considering most of the comments across all maa exchange chats and topics are so lopsided (mostly in aalias favour)  it's a wonder anuradha even got 74 votes!

I am Shocked at ur comment here, don't u think that something's fishy... And also that we don't have 346+74 users on this small forum yet LOL  

@Anuradha getting 74 votes, it's good that u win hands-down here on this forum, but don't u think it's more important to be Humble in ur victory and not belittle the other person??? Anuradha has a complete diff lifestyle, and might not have experienced certain things that u might have, but that doesn't make her less likeable or a lesser being. Remember not all 5 fingers are of the same length Big smile

.Monami.Isha.IshapurvaAutumn.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

I am Shocked at ur comment here, don't u think that something's fishy... And also that we don't have 346+74 users on this small forum yet LOL  

@Anuradha getting 74 votes, it's good that u win hands-down here on this forum, but don't u think it's more important to be Humble in ur victory and not belittle the other person??? Anuradha has a complete diff lifestyle, and might not have experienced certain things that u might have, but that doesn't make her less likeable or a lesser being. Remember not all 5 fingers are of the same length Big smile

Well said Axy.. one has to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat... but looks like Ms. Bedi can not digest even little bit of criticism Wink

And multiple voting polls are such a joke LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaaxeionAutumn.

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by axeion

Well said Axy.. one has to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat... but looks like Ms. Bedi can not digest even little bit of criticism Wink

And multiple voting polls are such a joke LOLLOL

Yeah, how 'humble' and 'accepting' was that? Doesn't "No one is perfect" or "There is always room for improvement" hold true anymore?

Edited by .Isha. - 17 January 2011 at 8:13am

purvaAutumn.axeion-naureen786-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index