India-Forums

better mom for the first wk

Poll Question: Guys who according to you is the better mom and explain ur rationa.

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
488 [71.55%]
194 [28.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

disney101 Goldie
disney101
disney101

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Guys according to you who is the better mom and if you want you can give me rationals too for your poll... well according to me i think pooja is the best mom out of these two option... cuz as per the pamella aka the girl with mr bedi came to pooja's place said that we want to eat with you as we are not in hotel and wanted to be served.... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-axeionPrinsesse.Suvi

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-.Arjunaxeion-naureen786-purva

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Hello to alll....

pooja and anuradha belong to very different back ground...

pooja is actress she is well aware of camera what to say and when to say...same goes with her kids and maid they..(i felt) very well trained...and they all think there home is perfect....but i think they live very organise lifestyle not life....on very first day..aliya call all her friends for stay...they diidnt allow anuradha to settle in house....then their party and anita's attitude....they were tring to show anuradha how great lifestyle they have...i agree with anuradha it was like hotel not home....deciding ur meal with menucard what kind of home it is...in pooja home...her kid wake up with maid ..food is served by maid....they dont know taste of food served by mom...( i personnaly love food cook by my mom...it always taste me better)..anuradha just trying to stop their time table...which we follw in school or boarding school...give then homely feeling..to enjoy each and every corner of house...and what i felt pooja is playing very good role of father..and her maids r mother of her childern....anuradha was just trying to realise them this..but she failed..b'coz they already have misconception that they r living perfect life....

in anuradha house i think mr. nigam atleast adjusting with  pooja (in pooha house kids and maid r not even ready to adjust with her) and pooja entry  realised mr. nigam value of his wife....i hope after this he will apperciate his wife....spending thousands of rupees on helper and bedsheet, curatin was very easy for pooja...and than claiming that house is looking beautiful...any one can do that..i would have apperciated her if she would have done all these thing herself with out exceeeding budget of mr. nigam...anurradha might also feeling need of helper but her monthy budget might not allowing her for that...so dont think pooja did anythig great by cleaning how with help of helper....and if loodo is not good breakfast..basi maida tandrori roti was also not very good for kid to have in breakfast.

so nither pooja nor anurradha r perfect mom...both need change..but where anurradha and mr. nigam accepting their fault gracefully..pooja still not ready to accept that her house is not perfect home. 

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Perception and the word 'perfect' are very subjective words.

It implies different values, expectations,  ideas of right and wrong and the strata you come from.

Therefore I agree that it is difficult to make a judgment but can only comment on what I have seen.

Pooja definitely appeared to be the more flexible of the two............although Anuradha who felt she was in a hotel also behaved like that initially ............sleeping till late and no visible signs of active involvement.

Also given that Pooja very obviously supervises more than  actively doing any housework, did not mind digging in and getting the house in order whereas by her own admission Anuradha the stay at home mother......did not seem to do much.

Pooja admitted the lack of a father and that was may have been playing the media but it was still an admission.

Anuradha was more often than not fixated on who was treating her badly and how.

But in all this for me what was really in bad taste is that in any exchange you are at liberty to point out to the other all the negatives they have experienced.

As a mother you do not tell children that their mother is not a good one. How would Anuradha and Rajiv have felt if Pooja had done the same. Children of a broken home are at a disadvantage anyway.........you don't compound it by hurting their sentiments.

This show is about each person living their own lives the way they want to and for the other to come and try to improve on that without breaking anyone's heart or home.It has been done in the show on which this one is based and I am sure it can be done in this show, they just have to choose the contestants sensibly. Hope the channel is sensitive to that.

This is a reality show not a serial so high drama will probably get the channel TRP's but hope they keep in mind that there are children involved here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp-Sneha25-

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelicsmile-Sneha25-.Arjun

Ainy-13 Newbie
Ainy-13
Ainy-13

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i think they would have sheweta tiwari instead of anuradha coz.... both hv similar life,same backgroud(celeb),and also sheweta tiwari has grown-up child ...... so it could be good to watch......
RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimaangelicsmile.Monami.Prinsesse.Suvi

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ainy-13

i think they would have sheweta tiwari instead of anuradha coz.... both hv similar life,same backgroud(celeb),and also sheweta tiwari has grown-up child ...... so it could be good to watch......

Dont Worry!!!! She will also come on Public Demand!!!! Personally I want to see Shweta's motherhood although i am not her Die heart fan, but I like the mother inside her!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index