suhana dont know hindi ???

Bluebird10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
doesn't suhana know hindi. I mean everyone always translate her in English. like yesterday episode vakeel - lawyer and many other.
isnt like she came from aboard. suhana's father and her sister understand hindi they dont need to be translate in english. well how come suhana  don't know hindi and her father and sister does.

if suhana (character) were came from aboard then i would have understand she doesn't know hindi. but suhana's (character) born in india. so suhana act like she came from aboard or something.
well what say.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suhana is a hybrid modern girl....lol many of the young generation (like myself) use a hybrid language of Hindi-English...so Hindi is limited to slang and basic words......and yes I have seen kids like Suhana who have lived in India but dont know shudh Hindi well (myself included)

also I think its a comic thing as well like they incorporate that into a scene and its so unexpected that it makes it cute and funny
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well thats stupid on part of Cvs.........either they gave us some valid reason or just stop showing us thats she doesnt know hindi becoz she sometimes understands the most difficult hindi words in world but coudnt understood meaning of vakil or watever................Its just stupid on part of cvs not suhanaπŸ˜†
ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🀣 that was funny wehn she said - divorce lawyer karvata hai yeh vakeel kaun hai??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Suhana is a hybrid modern girl....lol many of the young generation (like myself) use a hybrid language of Hindi-English...so Hindi is limited to slang and basic words......and yes I have seen kids like Suhana who have lived in India but dont know shudh Hindi well (myself included)

also I think its a comic thing as well like they incorporate that into a scene and its so unexpected that it makes it cute and funny

Ha ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love that term, I have seen so many Suhana,s like back home, I went there last year and talking to my neices,  I love my language, and I have been told by many people that I speak both Urdu/hindi so well , I was shocked to hear this young generation not knowing so many words of Urdu that I was amazed and I asked how do you cope in school and college and they all said they have option to take easy Urdu so no worries and what this easy Urdu is , is beyond me. SO yes there are many ABCD,s and NRI,s in our home countries. Thats why now I have stopped nagging my boys to speak proper language as they fit in fine when they go there. Nad what they are showing is quite common, didnt you see meethi churi quite a lot of so called modern CELEBS were talking like ABCD,s thank God Ragini, and few others were not like that.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
many know in forums how bad iam in hindi...

but let me guys tell u..iam bad in my mother tongue also....there are so many words that i ask meaning for...
nowadays no language is complete without english and i personally think a lot of english words are in my mother tongue....and now no one can speak without using english....

and suhana having this "quality" is making her more special for me....and there are many people like suhana...who are bad in their mother tongue itself...

it all depends on the place u stay and the school u study...
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritugupta

🀣 that was funny wehn she said - divorce lawyer karvata hai yeh vakeel kaun hai??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That was so funny.  When she said "Dad, aap mujhe befkoof banana band kare", Inder's expression was like "oh good!  She's doesn't want divorce", but when said "divorce lawyer karvata hai. Yeh vakeel kaun hai?", Inder's expression was, "I knew it was too good to be true to expect her to understand full hindi without asking what's this and what's that." 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

This reminded me of the time when I went to India and my in-laws asked me to get something from the kitchen (it was some sort of a bowl to put yogurt in, I think) and I had no idea what it was.  I had to ask for help from my brother-in-law (BIL, as per Suhana), who is 10 years old (my hubby wasn't around at the time to help me out).
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
its a common thing lol
i mean ..even i dont know pure hindi..not only pure..but there are also many words i dont know abt hindi even when they mentioned in SGP..I didnt knew until some1 explained lol

Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vakeel is not as such a difficult word.... its in common usage, to show suhana doesnt know is silly. 
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya sometimes I do feel the CV's just overdo on Suhana's poor Hindi..