India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Edited or doubts in my mind...tell!

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hai there al my dearest geetians...ki haal hai..long time since i made a topic..i knw am not there here that often..but of course i cant bear to stay away from here and my maaneet...so i do keep up...so wat was on ,y mind,...quckly i will ask...Tongue

in yestday epi...it roked on a wholeClapClap..in fact the whole pre wedding scenes are rocking.LOLWink..only thing...is that wa they showed  in the precap on wed as on the haldi scene wher maan coming behind the curtain and seeing chup ke se on geet being put haldi by all...was not shown!CryCry yes he did come to her and put and then the scene wher maaneet seperately being put haldi also shown..but i thought that scene was there...was it shown and my eyes didnt catch it...or sach mein editng paagalpan has started phir se?!???Angryplzzzzzzzzzzzz dont do any editng on maaneet scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .,...its  a request cvs! Ouch

then another scratching thing will mehndi be shown btwn all this planing of NT brij and also they wer saying shaadi wil be on 13th ..then why nothin shownConfused....of course i dont want to be rushed...i want all the rituals to eb fully shown and thn wedding in a grand way! after all it is our and the most wanted couple MAANEET ke shaadi! Big smileso wat u think wil mehndi be ther.,...and also sooo wishign a one hour special on sat...NEver have they shwn geet special episodes till now..ConfusedConfusedand now is the right time...wher wedding preps...shaadi and also the kiilng plans being made...so all can be shown side by side,...it will make the TRPs burst high i am positiv..wat are ur thoughts guys,...plz share in and make ur thoughts alos on these points...Embarrassed

waiting and wantng to knw...plzzz do comment! Big smile

anjieWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I know......they didnt showed mehandi.. till now...mehandai is before haldi......pata nahi...editing is poor.....but overall maneet rock......and u are back after so many days
rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I know......they didnt showed mehandi.. till now...mehandai is before haldi......pata nahi...editing is poor.....but overall maneet rock......and u are back after so many days

ohhh mehndi is beor haldi???i never knew...ohh then i dont thnk sooo...but that was sooo needed..specially a scene wher geet asking to find his name and all..it wud be fun.anyways....i knw long time yaaa...after the deedians chaos and fiasco i never made it to come..but was not able to keep away from maaneet..so wat u think ..we need a special epi>?>

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top