Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol in conversation with Tammy (Page 5)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Thank you Shanti.It's one of my favourite sceneClap.I love the heartwrenching look which Anmol gives to RaginiClap.Ragini's expression also too good.Clap

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@krithika.same i just love that look..he felt so relieved and the happiness did show on his face ..

at last after 7 yrs he got a mother's love back..

hard to believe sometimes vasu showering such motherly love for anmol whom she hated since day one...

anmol did melt vasu's heart at the end..

ragini  too was more than happy watching her M-I-L accepting anmol..something she too waited for 7 yrs to happen.she was happy for anmol..

Edited by savee_k - 20 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Lori wala scene was damn cute and funny. Anmol looks so dreamy in the white kurta.Day Dreaming. Ice cream wala bit was funny . LOL. Loved the expressions on Anmol's face when Ragini was being asked to sing a lori to the kids. Also Ragini had this cute expression when Anmol was saying about how Ragini shall still sing lori and how he too knows 4-5 loris. Wish he had the apportunity to sing one.Big smile
hisw epxressions are just out of teh world..
Apurva and Anmol they are  like one complete package !!!Embarrassed

saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Another sweet moment A complement by Anmol Tammy and Khushi..

They all wanted Ragini to wear the necklace and said she would look like a queen....

Then  chef Anmol cutting apple and got a small cut on his finger while watching his beautiful wife all dressed in the earrings he gave her..

They looked  so beautiful on her taht he could'nt let his eyes of her..

Poor guy tried to make such excuses he wanted to may be take her out for a date that day itself lekin  ragini bhi na she  never gets his  hints easily or she herself wanted to make excuses  since she was a little shyWink

Enjoy !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010rekha02saveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I feel so mcuh in awe of Anmol , what a balanced wonder guy, knows what to do and what to say at the right time.I liked the way the kids insisted that she wear the earring and matching pendant with her new saree. The little two cupids have helped a lot in shaping AnGini's relation ship a lot.

The way Anmol said Queen lagge gi, so cute.

The apple scene. Everything was so perfect and Starplus spoiled it all for us.

Edited by rekha03 - 25 January 2011 at 9:21pm

shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@shanti..thanks loads for the video..Smile

yes another beautiful moment of angini and their little angels..

after such an emotional phase anmol went through the smile and happiness came back in his life.

his daughter hugged him and wat he wanted to hear she said it..anmol was her papa and will always be her father..

he will no more called "tammy ke papa"by ragini but he will her anmolji..

he had something special planned but knowing anmol i'm sure it would have been a family matter including the kids too..Smile

his first gift to his wife which somehow shocked ragini by this considering sweet  gesture of anmol..a jewellery set...the kids played the cupid so well..like asking her to wear the new saree and earings/necklace..

love this bit how anmol asked tammy "mama iss mein acchee lagagee" and to khushi.her reply "queen lagagee" and the way he repeated same "queen lagagee"..afterall he was always in praise of his ragini..

next anmol chef cutting an apple and ends up hurting himself so lost in the beauty of his ragini..haiiiiiii the look to drool on with his white shirt..Day Dreaming

love it also how ragini rushed to him looking at his cut on his hand..anmol was already in dream world with such concern of his wife and getting scolded like a kid..Smile

these moment make me miss them sooooooooo much..

these SP people...Angry.really can't control my anger when you watch such a beautiful story which had so much to unfold to the viewers.

appreciate the effort done and give us such treat to relive the beautiful moments of angini and kids..Clap
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shanti for the video.
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
u know di...this was one relation I never had any complain ...
the first time we  saw anmol in Bidaai where he was talking to khushi over phone...aww it was such a sweet conversation....& from that scene itself  we all felt that strong connection between not only anmol-tammy but anmol-khushi also.

whenever anmol-tammy on screen we can see how much ..they love each other...& this love is purely unconditional.........& thats most what touch ur heart....tammy is anmol's angle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02shanti05

Go to top