Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol in conversation with Tammy (Page 3)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing these Shanti! Loved re-living all these special Anmol-Tammy moments! They truly shared such a special bond...even if Anmol wasn't Tammy's biological father, he Loved her just as much or probably even more...he was genuinely concerned n interested in every L'il aspect of her groW*H...Loved the way he got totally involved with his "Fairy"...n the way he went "Papa Ki Sweetie pie..sweetheart, i love you"...correcting her pronunciation n imagining his daughter smile...Aww...he was so playful with Tammy in that first video!

And the second one..where he tells Tammy that he married Ragini 'coz he liked dusky color...so pacifying n comforting towards Tammy! Anmol knew just how he should handle the situation...Loved the way he told Tammy that he prayed for a daughter who'd look just like Ragini n be good at everything just like Tammy...Aww...he was truly so proud of his daughter n didn't forget to praise Ragini's good heart that Tammy inherited..How Sweet! Tammy - Anmol's Fairy!

...n the last scene...Aww...Anmol couldn't bear to see Tammy in tears...the way he hugged her tight n went "I Love You Too"...n that L'il lie he told his sweetheart, sweetie pie to calm her down also reassured Ragini n she was so relieved Anmol came around at just the right time!! Ragini stepped forward in Anmol's support...n the way Anmol promised his daughter to never put thru' all this, seeking her forgiveness holding his ears...was really Cute!

Truly Tammy n Anmol share such a unique n special bond! They were inseparable...these videos took us to that lovely world of Anmol-Ragini-Tammy...Miss them all so much!! Hope Bidaai comes back soon with Season 2 to continue with their story!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
yes Chandrika He is so magical with her
amazing chemistry they have And the best part  is you go awww they are such a sweet thing to say whenever he talks to her
Gosh seriously I wanted to see so much more some fights some rootna manana between them
One cute couple

luv_sakshi

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I love it ...I love it ...I love it ..I love it ...I love it ..I love it .....those kids do know how to push the right button......that "awww" is soooo awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *pulls anmol's cheeks*.....errr, is it normal if I find the middle one as the CUTEST n ADORABLE one out of the trio??Ermm.......God! this banda is planning to kill me with his cuteness ...... that kissy and the last part when he rests his cheek on hand with that cute half smile *sigh*.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02luv_sakshisaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Another cute scene
Yeah Anmol bhi na very baad i hate him for being such a doll LOL

Ok the way he says sirf duo duo  ice cream kaya  ya aur bhi bolo bolo that wink he gives and makes them confess
Aww such a cutie pie he is
and Khushi confession that they had more

And then he tells that we all live  togather and  Ragini will tell lori  and saakshi mama also and then  if u want i will also sing lori

Enjoy !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010saveeta24

anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Shanti dii thanks for the video. Really I miss anmol so much and the the awesome trio. Normally  young kids acts so well, par tammy and khusi was indeed different. Their love for anmol, and his behaviour towards them will be always treasured and cherished. I just want bidaai 2 to come as soon as possible just to see the father daughters bonding and of course angini romance tooWink.

saveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Lovely Scene Shanti and thank you for the video.ClapThis is my one of my favourite Anmol and his Family sceneClap Big smile.

The way these kids and Anmol interacted was so realClap we can't say they are actingBig smile and the lohri scene was also too good.ClapThe way Anmol  look at  RaginiEmbarrassed while she sings is one of the best.Embarrassed Clap

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@shanti..thank you sooooo much for the video..Thumbs Up

this scene just bring a smile on your face..Smile

so natural acting .anmol was always there to listen and have a talk with them before wishing them goodnight..

the way he looked at ragini when tammy said khushi's new mom will come ..he knew this was very emotional for ragini to part away from khushi..

wat to say anmol was the bestest  doting father for tammy ..the loving partner for khushi and the sweetest adorable husband for ragini...

a scene to cherish.....
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Girls really thses scenes bring that smile back to yyour face..

I loved teh way Anmol does his eyesbows up to get the  truth out from these girls and  the way Khushi confesses is soo sweet

I mean they are so natural..
These instances  surly bring that smile back how we are missing them so much!!

I will try to get some more scenes let me know if you want any of them in perticular

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljiRehana86

Go to top