Anmol in conversation with Tammy - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Here you go Saveeta

I loved teh way these twio were so adamant in making him sign the paper and he was telling them that "Meray sign karney say lya hoga apki mama nay tho sign nahi kiya na"
and the signature knock on Tammy's head

His signature is also so beautiful smooth flow and the peck on the cheeks and he lets them go

After that he sits down to work on his laptop and he rests hos hand on hos chin

He looked really good in the black shirt and  coffee brown pant
Very smart and Apurva  looked really HOT !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVC4c0s4OY[/YOUTUBE]

Can't get enough of this trio

Just such a crwod 3's company !!πŸ˜†

@shanti.thanks loads for the video..πŸ‘πŸΌ

watched it  so many times..."sighs" smile and tears..😊😭..

why why they ended this show my anger towards the channel just gets higher everytime i relive these beautiful moments of angini and the trio..anmol/kids..

yes it did brought a smile on my face once more..as you put it they were enough a crowd these three together..😊

the way tammy says "papa choro"..aww his baby always commands her papa and he fullfills all her wishes without a second thought..really tammy was his jaan....

for anmol khushi  was his second daughter..he showered same love on her too ...she too did have her say with him..afterall they were partners..

as for apoorva our anmol  from his signature..the kiss..his acting...and his black shirt.he is just for drool on..😍

all three were so at ease and so natural in this scene..thats why their scenes were so heart touching..

all three were brilliant...πŸ‘

Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti.thanks loads for the video..πŸ‘πŸΌ

watched it  so many times..."sighs" smile and tears..😊😭..

why why they ended this show my anger towards the channel just gets higher everytime i relive these beautiful moments of angini and the trio..anmol/kids..

yes it did brought a smile on my face once more..as you put it they were enough a crowd these three together..😊

the way tammy says "papa choro"..aww his baby always commands her papa and he fullfills all her wishes without a second thought..really tammy was his jaan....

for anmol khushi  was his second daughter..he showered same love on her too ...she too did have her say with him..afterall they were partners..

as for apoorva our anmol  from his signature..the kiss..his acting...and his black shirt.he is just for drool on..😍

all three were so at ease and so natural in this scene..thats why their scenes were so heart touching..

all three were brilliant...πŸ‘

Yes Saveeta
I loved the interaction
This guy was busy doing his work and Tada these two pounce on him and they are determined to get his name on the competition paper

He has no choice  and he was pulled to sign in
and Ok ok the way he  says with that tone
ki baap rey baap aaj kal kay bachey they will be soo adamant

Mai jab chota tha itna nahi tha
hum sher they lekin yeh dono tho sava sher hai !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he had that awesome glow with these two and I have seen many shows where kids are sweet and nice not these two have amazing chemistry with Anmol

Every scene was amazing
I wanted to see some sports they played and Anmol beat them or they won against him
I hope they show some thing like these when they make season two

The josh which Anmol has with these kids is just beautiful
Sach mai dii, and saveeta  ye star plus walo ke upar ithna gussa aarahahai ki kya batao. Apoorva has got a special bonding with the kids.
Ufffffff i really miss anmol and the two kids along with my angini😭
So true sukanya they are just a rocking threesome !!

Missing them loads and our Angini too!!
Originally posted by shanti05

So true sukanya they are just a rocking threesome !!

Missing them loads and our Angini too!!

yeh u are right i am also missing them😭

Edited by anmol2 - 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing these Shanti! Loved re-living all these special Anmol-Tammy moments! They truly shared such a special bond...even if Anmol wasn't Tammy's biological father, he Loved her just as much or probably even more...he was genuinely concerned n interested in every L'il aspect of her groW*H...Loved the way he got totally involved with his "Fairy"...n the way he went "Papa Ki Sweetie pie..sweetheart, i love you"...correcting her pronunciation n imagining his daughter smile...Aww...he was so playful with Tammy in that first video!

And the second one..where he tells Tammy that he married Ragini 'coz he liked dusky color...so pacifying n comforting towards Tammy! Anmol knew just how he should handle the situation...Loved the way he told Tammy that he prayed for a daughter who'd look just like Ragini n be good at everything just like Tammy...Aww...he was truly so proud of his daughter n didn't forget to praise Ragini's good heart that Tammy inherited..How Sweet! Tammy - Anmol's Fairy!

...n the last scene...Aww...Anmol couldn't bear to see Tammy in tears...the way he hugged her tight n went "I Love You Too"...n that L'il lie he told his sweetheart, sweetie pie to calm her down also reassured Ragini n she was so relieved Anmol came around at just the right time!! Ragini stepped forward in Anmol's support...n the way Anmol promised his daughter to never put thru' all this, seeking her forgiveness holding his ears...was really Cute!

Truly Tammy n Anmol share such a unique n special bond! They were inseparable...these videos took us to that lovely world of Anmol-Ragini-Tammy...Miss them all so much!! Hope Bidaai comes back soon with Season 2 to continue with their story!

yes Chandrika He is so magical with her
amazing chemistry they have And the best part  is you go awww they are such a sweet thing to say whenever he talks to her
Gosh seriously I wanted to see so much more some fights some rootna manana between them
One cute couple
Originally posted by shanti05

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVC4c0s4OY[/YOUTUBE]

I love it ...I love it ...I love it ..I love it ...I love it ..I love it .....those kids do know how to push the right button......that "awww" is soooo awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *pulls anmol's cheeks*.....errr, is it normal if I find the middle one as the CUTEST n ADORABLE one out of the trio??πŸ€”.......God! this banda is planning to kill me with his cuteness ...... that kissy and the last part when he rests his cheek on hand with that cute half smile *sigh*.....
Another cute scene
Yeah Anmol bhi na very baad i hate him for being such a doll πŸ˜†

Ok the way he says sirf duo duo  ice cream kaya  ya aur bhi bolo bolo that wink he gives and makes them confess
Aww such a cutie pie he is
and Khushi confession that they had more

And then he tells that we all live  togather and  Ragini will tell lori  and saakshi mama also and then  if u want i will also sing lori

Enjoy !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aFNfXM8cbA[/YOUTUBE]