India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol in conversation with Tammy

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
These three scenes between Anmol and Tammy were really sweet!!

In this one I totally liked the way Anmol talks so sweetly with Tammy when she is telling him that she is a fairy who is talking and she has a tiayra and Anmol corrects her its a tiara. And he tells her that he is going to come home right away but then Tammy told him to come a little laterSmile

-----------------------

The color issue and how well Anmol handles it and gives some real time examples.
Than sparks of happiness Tammy showed was so beautiful understanding about how a child gets its color. The assurace that she is truly pretty and her color suits her and he loves dusky

-----------------------

This one is another sweet scene where Tammy wa sso worried where her papa went and then he comes sweety and tells my sweetheart my sweetypie..
Tammy was so worried when she would loose her papa.

Truly Apurva has played this role with such ease..
He has been so real in his gestures with that child artist..
And ofcourse even this little girl has done an excellent job!!
I am so glad RS  took Apurva  to play such an instense and beautiful role of Anmol..

We surly didn't get enough of him and even he admitted hie wanted to show more of the character of Anmol in his role in Bidaaii

I hope RS and creatives have truly heard that and they know how much potential this character has and we truly get him back on screen for another season !

Since we saw only his  relationship with tammy which was just so mesmerizing

My applauds to Apurva !!Clap
Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanbhondu2010Rehana86poo_sanizorrekha02tvmylovesaveeta24krithikas

harman05 Senior Member
harman05
harman05

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting all those scenes
really liked the second scene it was really cute
i wish bidaai went for longer so we could see the other shades of his character anmol
hope bidaai has a season two and he comes back on tv soon 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86poo_sanizorrekha02saveeta24shanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
gosh shanti ...
kis duniya mein bheja tumne...
apu yaar jadoogar hai..
and what chemistry with child yaar....and the girl is such good actress too...absolutely adored all scenes aur aankhon mein paani hi aa gaya...

beete dino ki yaad mein.....sachi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_sanizorrekha02saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
@shanti.....thanks loads for posting these videos..Smile

watching them it gives me a mix feelings.happy and sad too..

glad to relive these beautiful moments of anmol with his angel tammy..

every scene of anmol/tammy always brought a warmth to the heart..

such strong love/bond between them  and this as a viewer has captured our heart as we did know anmol,was not her real father but still showered unlimited love on his baby..tammy was HIS from day one he entered the rajvansh house..tammy as the videos proved loved anmol very very much..the last video how she was worried of him not coming back and the way she hugged  him tightly saying "love you love you love you"...makes me get teary eyed...

anmol was always there to protect his daughter and in my POV he was the only one could pacify , talked to her and to make her understand more than ragini..

he always had such cute names for his angel..darling daughter. .sweetipie..sweetheart. princess...that sweet gesture of both touching their forehead...the main point anmol could never say NO to his daughter...well they were just adorable as father/daughter...Smile

sad they ended it so abruptly as there was much much more to show in this bond of tammy/anmol ..

only hope a sesaon 2...

thanks once more for such a lovely  post ....Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_sanizorrekha02shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
and savee di, he called Khushi, "meri baby".....remember, "sakshi aunty ki baby itne jaldi nahin ayengi meri baby" and i was in total awe....how cud someone act so natural??? *SIGH*......

Shanti di, NO WORDs.....i just realised these scenes always lighten my heart and bring a sudden smile on my face......and it automatically changes my sad/bad mood.....thanks for the vdos di.....

IMPATIENTLY waiting for B2 with ANGINI....I hope Dir Kut is visiting this site and reading these post....someone should call RS and request only one thing, which is to check this forum and he will get the mssg what we all expecting in the name of Bidaai Sequel....just give him a call and request him to visit this forum to see how Angini are still fresh in our minds......

luv
rehana

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanharman05poo_sanizorrekha02tvmylovesaveeta24shanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
  Thank You Shanti for these lovely  scenesBig smile. The second one my most favourite Anmol Tammy sceneClap.The way he handled the colour issue was simply FantasticClap Big smile.Actually I started to love his character from this sceneClap Embarrassed.Tammy too was awesome with her acting.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorsaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

@rehana...no doubt about it apoorva is such a caliber of actor that he made the character ANMOL so believable..he was outstanding in the role of a father for  his 7 yrs old daughter tammy..

his acting with both the kids was  so natural ..the way he talked with them..too sugarcoated..his voice modulation always soft/sweet..sometimes a bit childish too ..never raised his voice with them but he always brought a smile on their faces..

apoorva/tammy/khushi they deserve big applause by their brilliant  acting..ClapClapClap..

second your thought here RS should come and get the msg of why we want a season 2..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorrekha02shanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Very very niceClap
ClapThank You so much for bringing such beautiful memories of Tammy and Anmol

I feel there was some beautiful connection between Anmol and Tammy in these scenes

Apurva has done his role with ease and I am so glad we got to see this side of his acting.

Bidaaii two would be wonderful to see more of such scenes and moreover The feeling of giving a smile on a persons face is truly captivating for that little girl

This family is so complete with Anmol Ragini and Tammy

He has played this role with ease and good that Apurva took up this role

Post leap happened for only Apurva and his role as Anmol and with Tammy and the rest of his chemistry with others

We need season two now for Anmol and Ragini !

Please add more scenes if u can !

Go to top