Why so much of criticism?

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't understand why there's so much of criticism in the forum regarding Geet when the show has picked up well with the pre-wedding track, and we're getting loads of great Maaneet and baby scenes as well, for example, today's epi rocked in all ways!
Yeah, I agree that AA are not very interesting to watch, but they don't usually take up a lot of screen time, MG are still getting more prominence and they ought to be, and even NT and Brij are back now so there's some tadka in the wedding.
Some people claim there's so much negativity in the show, but I don't really see it, MG are happy so far and are having masti and all, yeah there are villains and vamps around, but we need some negativity/antagonists in the show to build up the curiosity and to keep the show moving forward, I don't get what the big deal is about?
GHSP is illogical??? Which show doesn't have bloopers now, if Ekta gets away with plastic surgery, illegitimate children, multiple marriages, can't we overlook some of the illogical stuff shown, which the CVs try to rectify in the later episodes anyways, for example, the Geet-baby hospital episode, which was immediately corrected in the next epi! This show is still the most logical TV show I've come across in a long time. They don't give unnecessary misunderstandings which can be sorted out in no time, and there is actually trust between the leads.
Then why do we keep bashing the show we love, instead of appreciating the fact that CVs have definitely tried to stay away from cliched misunderstandings and given us a beautiful love story so far, have been bold enough to not have shown a miscarriage despite how many Maan-Geet fans wanted one just for the sake of the love story moving ahead. They've made the audience fall in love with the baby instead of taking the easy way out and now most of us are against Geet's miscarriage. Now would you see that in any other show!??? No, you wouldn't!
Then why do we overlook all the great things about GHSP like how they've kept the characters pretty consistent and the story focused on MG, with some parallel tracks, in order to just find out the flaws and only flaws!??
Sorry for writing so much, but I was really getting mad at how a lot of GHSP forum members are just too busy bashing the show everyday, for such petty reasons, such as Arjun-Annie being there for more than 5 mins an epi, and not enjoying or letting others enjoy the awesome pre-wedding track which is romantic yet interesting and suspensful at the same time.
This is the best wedding ever, and I'm proud to be a Maaneet/Gurti/GHSP fan and will love the show as long as it stays awesome!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree......I have watched tons of ekta......RS shows....aske me....what is drag and ...iillogical tracks
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
  Two Thumbs up to you . 👍🏼 👍🏼
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with this one...we neeed definitely negativity to some extent..as e cant always keep seeing mushy romance....we love maaneet that we cant allow any other chars or tracks..is selfish guys...plz dont mind....but i think its perfectly going,,

only thing..did they edit one scene..which they shwd in precap but not yest...the scene wher geet is being put haldi by alll and maan chupke se is watching her???plzzzzz clarify me !
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with u

10000000000%
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kashish 1322

I don't understand why there's so much of criticism in the forum regarding Geet when the show has picked up well with the pre-wedding track, and we're getting loads of great Maaneet and baby scenes as well, for example, today's epi rocked in all ways!

Yeah, I agree that AA are not very interesting to watch, but they don't usually take up a lot of screen time, MG are still getting more prominence and they ought to be, and even NT and Brij are back now so there's some tadka in the wedding.
Some people claim there's so much negativity in the show, but I don't really see it, MG are happy so far and are having masti and all, yeah there are villains and vamps around, but we need some negativity/antagonists in the show to build up the curiosity and to keep the show moving forward, I don't get what the big deal is about?
GHSP is illogical??? Which show doesn't have bloopers now, if Ekta gets away with plastic surgery, illegitimate children, multiple marriages, can't we overlook some of the illogical stuff shown, which the CVs try to rectify in the later episodes anyways, for example, the Geet-baby hospital episode, which was immediately corrected in the next epi! This show is still the most logical TV show I've come across in a long time. They don't give unnecessary misunderstandings which can be sorted out in no time, and there is actually trust between the leads.
Then why do we keep bashing the show we love, instead of appreciating the fact that CVs have definitely tried to stay away from cliched misunderstandings and given us a beautiful love story so far, have been bold enough to not have shown a miscarriage despite how many Maan-Geet fans wanted one just for the sake of the love story moving ahead. They've made the audience fall in love with the baby instead of taking the easy way out and now most of us are against Geet's miscarriage. Now would you see that in any other show!??? No, you wouldn't!
Then why do we overlook all the great things about GHSP like how they've kept the characters pretty consistent and the story focused on MG, with some parallel tracks, in order to just find out the flaws and only flaws!??
Sorry for writing so much, but I was really getting mad at how a lot of GHSP forum members are just too busy bashing the show everyday, for such petty reasons, such as Arjun-Annie being there for more than 5 mins an epi, and not enjoying or letting others enjoy the awesome pre-wedding track which is romantic yet interesting and suspensful at the same time.
This is the best wedding ever, and I'm proud to be a Maaneet/Gurti/GHSP fan and will love the show as long as it stays awesome!😃

I 100% agree with you. I am also getting tired of all the negativity and overcriticism and over analysis. Pt just takes away our enjoyment of the show. Some say it is slow, no logic no story etc.some want to hasten to pre-wedding track? I mean what is wanted. This is a daily serial. It is completely logical for it to prolong over few episodes. If Cvs show everything in one day, then we will say this is the worst wedding they showed, no nok-jhoks between lead.  CVs are trying to balance romance, with suspense and story. I do not want understnad what people want.

TRPs are illogical. A serial like Saathiya is no.1 on star plus. I can't even turn my TV on at that time. name any serial 0 saathiya, CCBM, agle janam, yahan mein ghar gahr kheli,  - do these make any sense or logic?

Geet is far suprior to any of these serials.
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with 100%.  Every daily show will have its loopholes and its ups and downs - nothing can be perfect all the time, but GHSP comes as close as possible, I think.  The CV's always come forward with the unexpected, and the actors are so skilled you can forget you are not watching real people (except that Maan is too perfect for real life, na?😆)  Glad you put this post..SOOO tired of all the bashing.  It;s depressing, especially when the show brings so much enjoyment.  
i totally agree With i girl
i totally agree with u girl
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry, my intention was not to compare serials. All I wanted to say is that all serials have loop holes and slow story lines.

On the whole GHSP is very tastefully directed and acted. Its story line is handled with care