India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

upset fan!

*queenme* Senior Member
*queenme*
*queenme*

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
hi guys.. i am extremely upset at how this show is progressing because i feel like there is never anything new shown... at the begining of the show there seemed to be a progressing story but ever since angad's death, this show has gotten really boring.. i mean everything we see the same thing:

1) krishna is a joru ja ghulam and only praises pratigya
2)amma bashing pratigya
3)shakti lusting for "u kno what"
4)saxenas rona dhona..

i really wish we would see something different.. like what happened to the trakc between adarsh and komal.. they still havent shown their love story... n what about that other girl.. roli?

what about aman mathur being exposed in front of everyone?
what about justice for kesar?
whats the mystery behind dadi not speaking?
where is kesar's family..??

seems like this show has nothing new to offer..since the last few months this show has shown nothing new..im sorry if i have hurt anyone's feeling in this post but i am just stating my frustrations as a follower of this show.. no offense to any of the actors, they are all doing a great job..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srikalaganesh

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

these discussions have been gng on.. pls refer to post "pratigya verses krishna" u l prolly get some answers thr... dont lose heart... it will get better....Smile

babithaj

*queenme* Senior Member
*queenme*
*queenme*

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

these discussions have been gng on.. pls refer to post "pratigya verses krishna" u l prolly get some answers thr... dont lose heart... it will get better....Smile

thanks for replying.. i really hope it gets better because i am seriously getting bored.. i read somewhere that dadi is not gungi? lol.. is that true?? i feel like the show will get better once dadi starts speaking but until then iv lost hope.. also, i am not bashing anyone in the show but rather i am bashing the storyline and so the writers.. heheLOL in all seriousnes.. i feel we watch these tv shows to get out of reality but this show is really insulting everyones intelligence.. how can the police jus sit back and not lodge a complaint?? clearly arushi was unhappy yet the officers did nothing! also, how can anyone be soooo cruel as amma..?? its like all the characters hv been written wayy larger than life and so the story jus doesnt gel... also, no family can be as unfortunate as the saxenas hv been depicted.. whats up with that?? i jus wish the writers would show some realisticness..

Edited by *queenme* - 13 January 2011 at 9:07pm
kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *queenme*

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

thanks for replying.. i really hope it gets better because i am seriously getting bored.. i read somewhere that dadi is not gungi? lol.. is that true?? i feel like the show will get better once dadi starts speaking but until then iv lost hope.. also, i am not bashing anyone in the show but rather i am bashing the storyline and so the writers.. heheLOL in all seriousnes.. i feel we watch these tv shows to get out of reality but this show is really insulting everyones intelligence.. how can the police jus sit back and not lodge a complaint?? clearly arushi was unhappy yet the officers did nothing! also, how can anyone be soooo cruel as amma..?? its like all the characters hv been written wayy larger than life and so the story jus doesnt gel... also, no family can be as unfortunate as the saxenas hv been depicted.. whats up with that?? i jus wish the writers would show some realisticness..
tats exactly the point yaar... it shows aspects over a time-frame... like prolly a day in real life is like prolly after 10 days in reel life... its not reality... they are showing certain situations as a result of certain actions.... tats why the Saxs appear to be sooo unfortunate...
The writers entered into something quite difficult n this is their try to get out of it.... n i guess they are dng it quite well... arushi's problem is not something tat can be solved within 2 days or prolly 2 episodes in reel language.... she is trapped n she has taken down kriya with her this time.... n tats wat they are showing... unhappy or not, its not arushi, bt kesar tat has to do something.. n she is scared... arushi cannot do anything other than scream n shout at this instance... nthn else....

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 13 January 2011 at 9:20pm
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
dont worry beta just think positive and enjoy mindblowing performances by thakurs these days and and beleive me many good things are coming i future so stay tuned trut pops the more u think negative u will loose charm of mkap Big smile

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i cant straopp watchin it d only reason is krishan krishna krishna ARHAAN BEHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i justt hopeee cvs give us wat v want n i dun need to say it again n again wat v want;)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top