India-Forums

The perfect Match - Mohit or Sid

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
From a few episodes, it was shown that sid was trying to say something to Rachna, perhaps he was going to confess his liking for Rachna. Also , its very well clear that Mohit too has the same feeling for Rachna. But Rachna seems to be unaware about their feelings. So guys who in ur opinion is the perfect match for Rachna & why... Come forward and share ur views...

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
My opinion on my own post is that Mohit is the Mr Perfect for Rachna. I find him cute & sweet. Also , he has unconditionally supported Rachna unlike Sid who started supporting Rachna on realizing that he was moving on wrong path and Rachna was right.
ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Mohit!?!   All the way!! Mohit!
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i like sid ,although mohitis also good for her,but my personal choice is sid becoz i find him sweet,matured and mohit i dont like i find very childish.
alita0 Newbie
alita0
alita0

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
mohit.
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
i reckon sid
Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I prefer Sid by far. I mean if Rachna is smart enough she will choose Sid. I know Sid was bad during the initial days, but now he has totally changed, & he really loves Rachna alot. Sid is very matured whereas Mohit is kind of childish.
Ranbir.Fan Senior Member
Ranbir.Fan
Ranbir.Fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Anyone besides Mohit, so i guess Sid's better. Actually I dont quite like mohit much:(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index