ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Hearing Rukmis words Ranbeer goes to Guruji and asks'

Ranbeer: Guruji is it true in some days these village to go somewhere else

Guruji: Yes

Ranbeer: If you give me permission, I would like to come with you

Guruji: Only who are ready to give of everything in their lives and give themselves to GOD only they can come and we know nothing about your past so I can not give you the permission

Ranbeer: Then how can you give permission to Rukmi (Oye B4 U wanted her to go so let her go na...Confused)

Guruji: Is this why you want to come with us because of Rukmi (haan he is so matlabi Angry)

Ranbeer: Looks down and says Guruji I would like to live with Rukmi (oyeeee Khamosh!!!Angry)

Guruji: You answered your own question when you have feeling for others they cannot come with us

Rnabeer: Kya Guruji you know for sure that Rukmi has given up everything

Guruji: I never said to you she is coming with us, she just has made a decision, Rukmi's story is very depressing she has took lot of pain in her life from her loved ones (and you being the BIG one) she did not want to give up things in life but she has no choice has the situation her life has made her come this conclusion and I have told her that if she does not take all the feelings out of her  mind she will not come with us and I will makes this decision when we leave form here

Ranbeer: This day will never come Guruji as I will not let Rukmi go anywhere (aye sun toh' why are you jagayings these many armaans'yaar I am starting to like you and I do not like it'ConfusedCry)

SleepySleepy at the haveli as Mohit comes to his room Deep yells at him and says you showed your own true colors why are you making distance between me and my father you could of told me about the money issue and Mohit tries to explain himself but Deep wont let him and Moomal is listening to all this and Deep gives excuse about how he was sad about Ranbeers death and that he knows how he really is he shows something and does something else Moomal runs after Deep and says '

Moomal: you have no right to talk to my husband like this when you ware at fault

Deep: I am your older brother you should talk in your limit

Moomal: If you had talk to my husband nicely, I would not be talking to you like this

Deep: Moomal stay in you limits

Moomal: why is truth hurting you ( Shocked WOW Moomal me LIKEYYY)

Chanchel: Moomal is this how you talk to your elders

Moomal: Please don't talk in between (yes please don't she is on a roll go on sweetie ClapApprove)

Kamal: MOOMAL!!!!!

Chanchel: because of your big mouth you are today not in your in-laws is this what your parents taught you (oh please she didn't say anything then and you should shut up you hypocrite Angry)

Moomal: my parents at least did not teach me to blame someone else for their own mistake but I it think Deepbhaisa has learned this form you (haaayeeee kya sixer mara hai moomal ClapDancingClap)

Everyone is shocked and so is Rasal who is watching this form upstairs as Kamal tells Moomal to ask for forgivness she does not listen but Kamal makes her do it anyways and she says sorry and leaves form there and Rasal tries to explain but she says no he was wrong and Kamal tells her to come and talk to her and she will talk to Deep but she should never go to him and Moomal gets little convinced and Mohit goes to the 3 evils room and apologies and Chanchel says its okay just make sure next time you go to Deep first and Mohit understand and leaves and Chanchel is happy he listened but Deep reminds her that the Vilaaspur file is still in his hand and Chanchel says I will fill Kamals ear and SS says I will tell villagers threw someone else that Moomal and Mohit are leaving here and hearing this BT will not like it and will tell them to go and 3 evils smile as Rukmi is making statue Ranbeer asks her to give her task so he can also do and Rukmi tells him she will tell the leader to give him something easy and he says no I don't want something easy I will also learn how to make statue and Rukmi is teaching him and he keeps looking at her (haayeee Day DreamingDay Dreaming'.o0oye khote concentrate on statue) and Rukmi sees this and looks away as Ranbeer gives up and asks her where did she learn how to make statue and she says when I was little and I use to sell it with my brother and she has flashback of her and Gishu and Rasal and  Ranbeer tells her not to think about the past as Guruji said and as today is your reality in life and future and Rukmi interrupts him and says I know my future I will be NUN and Ranbeer says only time will tell and they share cute moment (awww Ranbeer BlushingDay Dreaming'ehmmm'I will not fall for his sweet talk Stern Smile) and he begins painting the statue and Rukmi rembers the time he painted her face and smiles and gets idea at haveli Chanchel fills Kamals ear about how Deep can never give Mohir Ranbeers place and Kamal nods and Chanchel is grinning'Ranbeer comes to Rukmi and asks you called me and she says you wanted work and takes him to the painting board and tells him to paint and he says I never paint in my life and Rukmi its just like how you were doing on the statue and he says that different and I looked at you and did that and this is hard and Rukmi says you are the one who said you like challenges and he asks what would I paint and she says anything that your heart touches and she leaves him and prays that he draws Rasal and remembers something about her and at haveli Rasal is remembering the time Ranbeer was painting her face and cries CryOuch and Ranbeer pulls Rukmi and brings her to the painting and when he unravels it Rukmi see her picture CryConfused (with scar on her half side face) and Rukmi is shocked and show ends on her

Monday: Ranbeer says it's not as beautiful as you but and Rukmi yells Thakorsa I am not beautiful'. (Then video cuts so if anyone has more info please add)

Edited by ziddiladki - 17 January 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittartistwaternfiremomsx3swarajgirsaggi80maytirsnehanairBonaiRohini20m001samirah23VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update. The epi seems interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the fantastic update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top