LTL Written Update January 13th 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks FIVr 
finally NO Fb of DN scene 
But something new 
cant wait for their reunion !
thnks for the update
haha u werent the onli 1 tht cud tel it was dutta...the music tht they played made it obv tht it was dutta...n yh u cud tel by his hands its mishal..lol...

i loved the end scene....mishal and mahi bk 2geva on 1 screen...evn tho it ws an imagination at least it was something..hpe they reunite soon!!

as for seema, wel she can dream on...i so wnt her to find out soon tht dutta is married 2 nakusha... i hpe dutta says nakusha's name in his unconscious state----tht wud leave seema wondering n going nuts in the process of tryin 2 figure out who nakusha is...lol
Tanx alot fivr dear 4 the wonderful update eventhough tired u still gave us a wonderful update in today's epi i enjoyed tasha scene D was so sweet & the way he stood straight & the way he looks N awesome i hope the show us more of D & tasha we r starving!😔 wow chaskar is hillarious u r right he wil b the 1st guy to look older than D🤣& claim he is younger!
fivr wow lucky u ur mom is pheno. cook ohh that is nice atleast u deserve it after all the hard work u don't have 2 come home & cook. tanx again dear!😊
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
Guys what does "tu mei pracha hain " mean???
Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
Thanx alot Fivr for the wonderful update🤗
Originally posted by Faryyy

Guys what does "tu mei pracha hain " mean???

It means "you're a reflection of me" but in this case Dutta was implying that Nakku and Dutta are in essence one and the same. 😳