Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL Written Update January 13th 2011 (Page 2)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Thank you.

The Tasha moment had me a bit disappointed. Something was missing. (No, I don't mean Dutta's actual presence rather than imagery.) I can't put my finger on it. But the only part where I really felt the moment was when Nakku was getting her feet washed and Dutta was watching her with a certain pride.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Thanks Fivr

I personally think the village scene and making Nakku like some supreme goddess was OTT. I somehow find people touching or washing other people's feet too demeaning. (Just my opinion)

I don't even like the way Naku is treating Baji like he is her assistant. Baji is much more than that! 

Kala omg her frustration was awesome and then how she become confidence again is just amazing.Day Dreaming Aaskha doesn't have to do much, her eyes and expressions are always spot on and natural. Embarrassed She has these  chota mota expressions, which is such a treat to watch.Big smile

The guy who plays Chaskar was good especially they way he was sarcastically talking and acting in front of everyone.

Meh. I kind of agree. The village treating her like that was a bit weird for me. She's Nakku. I just had this idea of her that despite being Bhao's wife, she would always remain Nakku. The poor, down-to-earth girl who didn't like holding a gun.

I know that her character needs the development. That she's growing into her role as Nakusha Dutta Patil. That she's willing to do anything to find her Saab. But Baji giving Nakku the gun was just odd for me. If anything, I had expected her to take it from him and point at Chaskar with some kind of desperation.

But I suppose that her groW*H is inevitable. She's becoming a stronger character. I just hope that despite her new image, the gun-holding and ordering Baji around, she'll remain Nakku at heart. In a way, I like that she gives Baji orders - but only when it's really important. Like when she wanted to save Dutta's life and told him to take her to him. In that scene when Baji kept refusing, I was like: "Use your status-card, woman!"

I do love the Nakku-Baji scenes, though. I like the way that they've bonded. I like how they're two rights against two wrongs (Kala and Suds).

But I'm still waiting for Nakku to tell Baji about Kala. And I was a bit disappointed that none of them caught the innuendo in Chaskar's words to Kala, nor noticed anything wrong with the scene. I mean, shouldn't they be on alert. Especially when it comes to Kala whom Nakku is already suspicious about.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@Fivr yes I know what you mean abt the culture aspect, which I totally understand.
Actually it's just me I am a bit weird. I freak out even when I buy shoes and the salesperson comes to put on the shoes for me. I dunno why though. Big smile 

I think Chaskar indirectly telling off or sort of warning his Lal Mirch with the phone scene was cool. The dude isn't all monkey after all and Kala miscalculated.

I am super glad that even you have a girl crush on Kala ROFLI tght I was the only Sillyone. Aaskha is a wonderful actress and she has taken  female villains into a whole new level.  Most times these female villains are always in your face but she does it so subtly and her execution is always right on the mark.Day Dreaming
To me it's like Murli Sharma' acting as Anna, it's never what it seems yet always villain like with a touch of sarcasm, wit and evil. Tongue

As for Baji n Nakku, point and noted. I just can't help it coz I adore Baji Rao and he will always be the General  to meBig smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 14 January 2011 at 2:27am

-Fivr-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Thank you.

The Tasha moment had me a bit disappointed. Something was missing. (No, I don't mean Dutta's actual presence rather than imagery.) I can't put my finger on it. But the only part where I really felt the moment was when Nakku was getting her feet washed and Dutta was watching her with a certain pride.

hey there..

exactly, even i felt the same thing abt the interaction btw tasha at the end......... mishal looked lost from teh situation for a few seconds........ but the last scene, admiring scenes, he ws his usual best............ i just the same thing as u in teh discussion thread............... early in teh morning today...

-Fivr-

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by Elysia

Thank you.

hey there..

exactly, even i felt the same thing abt the interaction btw tasha at the end......... mishal looked lost from teh situation for a few seconds........ but the last scene, admiring scenes, he ws his usual best............ i just the same thing as u in teh discussion thread............... early in teh morning today...
it cud be coz maybe CVs wanted us to feel that its imaginary and not real....tat cud be the reason..nuthing else

-Fivr-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks FIVr 
finally NO Fb of DN scene 
But something new 
cant wait for their reunion !

-Fivr-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
thnks for the update
haha u werent the onli 1 tht cud tel it was dutta...the music tht they played made it obv tht it was dutta...n yh u cud tel by his hands its mishal..lol...

i loved the end scene....mishal and mahi bk 2geva on 1 screen...evn tho it ws an imagination at least it was something..hpe they reunite soon!!

as for seema, wel she can dream on...i so wnt her to find out soon tht dutta is married 2 nakusha... i hpe dutta says nakusha's name in his unconscious state----tht wud leave seema wondering n going nuts in the process of tryin 2 figure out who nakusha is...lol

-Fivr-

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Tanx alot fivr dear 4 the wonderful update eventhough tired u still gave us a wonderful update in today's epi i enjoyed tasha scene D was so sweet & the way he stood straight & the way he looks N awesome i hope the show us more of D & tasha we r starving!Unhappy wow chaskar is hillarious u r right he wil b the 1st guy to look older than DROFL& claim he is younger!
fivr wow lucky u ur mom is pheno. cook ohh that is nice atleast u deserve it after all the hard work u don't have 2 come home & cook. tanx again dear!Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 14 January 2011 at 6:26am

-Fivr-

Go to top