India-Forums

Wake up - forum members

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Hi readers, i have been a silent visitor to this forum. But now no more. Its feels very bad to see the forum so in active. This show has such a strong concept, so we all must promote the concept more through this forum. So readers, just try to get more watchers of the show to the forum and also help keep the forum active 24*7. So can i know ur opinion on the same.....

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@ Sun7shine: firstly hi and it's nice to c u trying to make this forum active....i reckon we should have a sig contest saying join kaali forum and than all members of this forum should but it as there signature and then ppl frm other forums will c it and they will join
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

@
Sun7shine: firstly hi and it's nice to c u trying to make this forum active....i reckon we should have a sig contest saying join kaali forum and than all members of this forum should but it as there signature and then ppl frm other forums will c it and they will join
Hi , a good idea. Also we can even try to come up with interesting polls and posts to increase member participation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by mjht_one

@
Sun7shine: firstly hi and it's nice to c u trying to make this forum active....i reckon we should have a sig contest saying join kaali forum and than all members of this forum should but it as there signature and then ppl frm other forums will c it and they will join
Hi , a good idea. Also we can even try to come up with interesting polls and posts to increase member participation

awesome dude...i will starrt posting a few posts in a week since don't hav much time to go if this week
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index