India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

alright whats the problem

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
So as u all know for the past few weeks both Geet's trp's and tvr have  been low and geet  has not been in the number 1 slot for starone for a long time.It's tottaly unbelievable as right now we r having a really major track in the show and that is maneet's wedding.Maneet's wedding track is a major one so y r still the trp's and tvr low is it because of the time slot star one has given,or bcz we don't get pre-caps and promos,or star one only promote their new shows I don't know what the reason is bbut trp's r low.I mean seriously speaking I just watch this show for drashiti she is so beautiful,taleneted nice ,respectful person and most of all bubbly and for her and maneet i reallyy want the trps high and highhh so come on guysss if this week we don't get the top slot  then i guess .....i don't know
so know i want to ask all of u y u think geet's trps r so low..so any ideas why r they so low and also how can we get them high again i know one reason that the story line is moving slow and everything is becoming so predticable and all the spoilers,telly buzz ,starone articles,precaps,promos,spoil everything specially sbs,sbb and also when a person is following a story they like to find out what is going to happen next but if they just predict then tehy r like i already know whats going to happen y bother watchhh for my drashiti i will watch this show forever and ever all for maneet

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top