India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I hope something like this would happen

deepavni Newbie
deepavni
deepavni

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
This is my first time posting here but I really love this show and I thought of the scenario and would love to see it come true. Hope all you saathiya fans like it 

After the whole Kinjal and Umang drama Koki is very disturbed and worried. As the days go by her health seems to worsen finally they send Kinjal away to America where she can use the time to rebuild herself and her self confidence. Back at home Gopi along with Ahem is very upset see Koki in this condition. To keep her mind off the recent events Koki keeps herself busy with household chores and such. One day while cutting the vegetables Koki slightly cuts her hand Gopi sees this and is so worried. She was crying her eyes out and felt more pain then Koki. Just as Gopi was dressing Koki's wound Ahem sees his mom is hurt but as he goes closer he sees Gopi and is stunned and just keeps looking at her. When she is done she instructs that Koki go and rest and she would finish up all the work. And before anyone can see him he leaves to his room. As usual Raashi was not home because she was at her house busy making evil plans with her mom. Gopi assures Hetal kaki she will complete all the work and not to worry just go and stay with Koki for a while. Hetal Kaki takes Baa with her.

Back in Ahem's guest room Ahem is lost in his thoughts about what he just saw. He still can't get over the fact that he is so rude to her yet she does not have the slightest bit of anger for him or his family members. He thinks out loud and says what you are made of Gopi. Ahem tries to concentrate on his work but can't keep his thoughts straight. Everything he thinks about is Gopi. He decides to go and walk around the house for a while and happens to pass by the kitchen and sees Gopi busy with all the work. He doesn't realize it but he stands there for hours and just watches her and admires her will power. Finally his trance is broken when Gopi tells her everything is done. Afraid to be caught he hides behind a pillar when Gopi leaves the kitchen to call everyone.

Gopi reaches Koki's room and lets the women know that dinner is ready. Hetal Kaki tells her to bring their dinner up here because today we will eat with Koki and also informs her that Jigar, Chirag, and Parag will not be home tonight as they are all stuck at a work cite. As instructed Gopi brings the three women's food to the room and serves them and feeds Koki with her own hands. Ahem is secretly watching this by the door. His heart melts when he sees the love that Gopi has for his mother. Ahem talks to himself and says that I may have never considered u as my own but you have considered my family as your own from day one. Once the women were done eating Gopi takes their dishes down and washes them. Since Mani was not feeling well she was not around so Gopi thought that she would go and call Ahem to come eat. At first she was scared but how could she leave her Ahemji hungry. As she was going to Ahem's room she bumped into Hetal Kaki who informed her that Koki has fallen asleep so she and Baa are going to sleep as well. She also instructs Gopi to serve Ahem and that she to eat dinner and hesitate to ask her for help if she needs it since she has done all the house work today. Ahem overhears the whole conversation. After wishing Hetal Kaki a good night Gopi proceeds to Ahem's bedroom.

She knocks on the door and Ahem calmly invites her in. Before she walks in she puts her palloo on her head. Gopi in a frightened voice asks Ahem to come down for dinner as the food is still warm. Ahem who had decided to accept Gopi in his life after witnessing all those events of the day replies in a very light and friendly manner that he will come down to dinner on one condition. She has to promise never to put that palloo on her head again. Gopi is shocked to hear this and just nods her head and looks down. Ahem gets up and walks towards and take the palloo off her head. They then head down stairs and Ahem gets seated at the table. While he is waiting for Gopi to come with his and her food he gets a call from Kaka who tells him to inform Hetal and Baa to pack their clothes and Koki's as they have decided to spend some time at their farm house as it will help Koki's health improve. He also told him that Jigar will go and get Raashi and not to worry about her. Ahem informed him that him and Gopi would not come and told him about his decision on accepting Gopi and this time alone will help him implement his decision. Kaka was very happy to hear this and congratulated him.

Just as he put the phone down he saw Hetal kaki going into the kitchen for some water and informed her about doing the packing and the car will be ready in the morning. Hetal kaki said ok got her water and went back to sleep. Gopi walks out with a plate full food just as Ahem is sitting down again at the table. Seeing on plate Ahem is surprised and asks Gopi what about her food. She replies she is not hungry but Ahem didn't want to hear it. He has Gopi sit down next to him and eats only half the food. Then he turns to Gopi and tells her to finish the other half as she has worked all day and needs to eat. While she ate he walked into the kitchen and also got her a glass of milk which he told her to drink. Gopi hated milk and refused to drink it like a little child. Ahem emotionally blackmailed her by saying you won't respect your husband's wish. After hearing that Gopi grabbed the glass pinched her nose and gulped it down. She went into the kitchen and finished all the work in the kitchen in about 30mins and found ahem still waiting for her at the dining table. He calls her over again and tells her he needs to talk to her.

Ahem looks straight at Gopi which makes her feel a little shy and look down. Ahem lifts her face up and makes her look at him. He says Gopi I am very very very sorry. I treated you very badly and said very mean thing to you. Yet not once did you give me an answer back or build and hatred for me or my family. I feel as I hated you more you gave back even more love. Today I accept your love if that is ok with you. Do you think we can still give our relationship a try and build a beautiful life together? Gopi was left speechless. All she could do is let out a wide smile and nod her head yes.

Ahem was equally as happy and decided to not tell her about having everyone leaving tom. He left that as a surprise for her. They both headed upstairs to sleep Ahem holding Gopi's hand. Ahem knew he had to build the closeness between him and Gopi at a slow pace so Gopi can experience every bit of his love. When they were in front of Gopi's room or "their room" Ahem turns toward Gopi and asks her if it is ok for him to sleep in the same room with her. He adds if you need some time I am ok with that too. I don't want you to feel pressured. Gopi replies it's ok for him to sleep in the same room. Gopi was about to lie down and Ahem questioned her about whether she was going to change or not. She said she can't change because he may not like what she wears to bed. Ahem asks what and she replies a salwar kameez. He said that was fine to wear and he didn't mind.

At that point Gopi got up and grabbed a pair and went to change. Till then Ahem fixed the bed and lied down. Once Gopi came out of the bathroom she slowly came and lied down on the bed. They were both facing each other and both fell asleep staring at each other and woke up the next morning in the same position staring at one another. Ahem got up first and didn't move cause he wanted to watch Gopi get up.

After they both got up and got ready Ahem informed Gopi that he would be working from home the next couple of days as everyone including Mani is going to their farmhouse in order to give Koki a change of scenery. After seeing everyone off the both turned and walked back into the house. The first order of business was to move all of Ahem's stuff. While Gopi did that Ahem hurried and finished three days worth of work. Now for lunch they just had the leftovers from last night and Ahem inform Gopi not to make dinner since he has planned something. They both cleaned up after lunch together and then talked for about 4 hours. In their conversation Ahem got to know all about Gopi's life and respected her even more for the having the courage to endure all the ill treatment she got from her mami. Ahem could see that she was still tired from yesterday and told her to go and take a nap. This also gave Ahem a chance to set up his plan which was a candle light dinner. He ordered all of Gopi's favorite food even her favorite dessert. Not only that but he fed her with his own hands. As the days went by they grew closer and closer and did all the work together. And on the last day for them to be alone Ahem knew it was time to become one. All day he was being very romantic and flirty with Gopi. He acted as if he could keep his hands off her. And as night fell they had dinner and cleaned up and as soon as they were done Ahem picked Gopi up in his arms and took her upstairs. When they reached the room he put Gopi down so she could go and get changed and waited for her patiently. Gopi had realized what was about to happen and could not stop blushing. Today she wore a green salwar kameez since green was Ahem's favorite color. Ahem slowly walked up to her real close and admired her for a little bit and then gave Gopi her very first kiss. He then guided her to the bed and slowly lowered himself onto Gopi as the scene fades away. The next morning Gopi wakes up a new woman. She very happy the she has finally received the love of her Ahemji. She gets up and gets ready since everyone was coming home today. The family comes home and sees both Gopi and Ahem so happy together that Koki forgets all her worries and smiles after the longest time and Ahem in his mind say that today Gopi you have returned my mother's smile I could ask for anything else. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnybobo12345kwebbelejaz*s babedurgeshwarisaina01upasana.diyasimran15evadShellJAsaomom-tellyaddict-suk19

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
That was really nice! I hope something like that happens too! Thx for such a wonderful senario. Cheers!
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Wow, that was lovely!  If only the CVs would get a clue and write something along these lines!  Good job!  And welcome to the forum!
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
wonderful sequence

time frame in actual SNS.... Hmmmm..... another year maybeWink

Edited by upasana.diya - 13 January 2011 at 9:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
That would indeed be really nice! Lovely OS dear!
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
That was mindblowing! Please turn this into a SS.. I would love to read more of your work..
kwebbel Groupbie
kwebbel
kwebbel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Woow! I like it!  MINDBLOWING JOB!
ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Nice.

Go to top