Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ANGER!!!! (Page 2)

omer_165 Groupbie
omer_165
omer_165

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armidz4ever

AngrySo today i was extremely angry after watching kmh. this gauri,Angry she makes me want to kick a baby! though i would never do such a thing! she makes me soo sick! i would rather have no friends at all than to have a "best friend" like her! im tired of her thinking that she can do whatever she wants to ruin arjun and arohis relationship! i think she needs to be slapped across the face.! i really hope someone saw gauri pushing raashi down the stairs so arohi doesnt have to take the blame! and the fact that killed me the most, was arjun automatically asuming that arohi was the one the pushed raashi. shouldnt he know that arohi would never hurt anyone physically. i would say hurt someone at all, but we have seen the pain she caused arjun emotionally. so physically, she wouldnt ever hurt anyone in such a way! and by arjun automatically thinking that she pushed raashi, made me loose a little bit of respect for him. dont get me wrong, i love him to death, but the sudden accusation that he made for arohi just kind of broke my heart. it was a extremely difficult episode to sit through!
and that rudra pratap singhania, he makes me sick as a human being, how can someone be so selfish, he only uses arjun, so that he cannot get into trouble because he knows that arjun is willing to do anything he can to save his "dad" the same dad that probably doesnt even love him!

i am just extremely angry right now!Angry

I also dont want chiku and arohi to get married, because i will cry! 

omer_165 Groupbie
omer_165
omer_165

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i am not happy cause dil mill gayye is not thereCry
omer_165 Groupbie
omer_165
omer_165

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

U r right gauri proved she cant be a friend, cant love any one and just yesterday she proved she cant even be a human.
I am waiting for the day her doings are out and she gets punished.
I can fairly umderstand her trying to create problem between arjuhi but for that pushing a pregnant woman off the steps is completely un-acceptable.
Rudra pratap did what was expected by him so i hate him as ever.
Lets see what will happen today, what will arjun do.

wat will arohi do??
omer_165 Groupbie
omer_165
omer_165

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
r u happpy
omer_165 Groupbie
omer_165
omer_165

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
duniaya mein aache lokh jo paida hote roz 

guess which is it

answer:everything gonna be allrite

film:jumbo
omer_165 Groupbie
omer_165
omer_165

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii every body forims in my english is cool
omer_165 Groupbie
omer_165
omer_165

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
arjuhi24ever Groupbie
arjuhi24ever
arjuhi24ever

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
 hate parul Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index