India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ANGER!!!!

Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
AngrySo today i was extremely angry after watching kmh. this gauri,Angry she makes me want to kick a baby! though i would never do such a thing! she makes me soo sick! i would rather have no friends at all than to have a "best friend" like her! im tired of her thinking that she can do whatever she wants to ruin arjun and arohis relationship! i think she needs to be slapped across the face.! i really hope someone saw gauri pushing raashi down the stairs so arohi doesnt have to take the blame! and the fact that killed me the most, was arjun automatically asuming that arohi was the one the pushed raashi. shouldnt he know that arohi would never hurt anyone physically. i would say hurt someone at all, but we have seen the pain she caused arjun emotionally. so physically, she wouldnt ever hurt anyone in such a way! and by arjun automatically thinking that she pushed raashi, made me loose a little bit of respect for him. dont get me wrong, i love him to death, but the sudden accusation that he made for arohi just kind of broke my heart. it was a extremely difficult episode to sit through!
and that rudra pratap singhania, he makes me sick as a human being, how can someone be so selfish, he only uses arjun, so that he cannot get into trouble because he knows that arjun is willing to do anything he can to save his "dad" the same dad that probably doesnt even love him!

i am just extremely angry right now!Angry

I also dont want chiku and arohi to get married, because i will cry! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraomer_165ishikaek43mushiroxxMariaa.SGshibz

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
U r right gauri proved she cant be a friend, cant love any one and just yesterday she proved she cant even be a human.
I am waiting for the day her doings are out and she gets punished.
I can fairly umderstand her trying to create problem between arjuhi but for that pushing a pregnant woman off the steps is completely un-acceptable.
Rudra pratap did what was expected by him so i hate him as ever.
Lets see what will happen today, what will arjun do.
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
even the little bit of respect that i had for gauri is now gone, if she can push a pregnant women down the stairs killing her baby, god knows what else she would do, probably would kill her parents too just so she can do what she wants! she is a disgrace to women everywhere, not just women, shes a disgrace to humanity!
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
dont get so angry....its just a serial...n yaa me too dont want that marriage....Disapprove
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I dont hate parul bt i think it is better not to hv a friend than hving 1 lk gauri
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
i totally agree wit u...but well Arjun...its not clear y xactly hez angry wit Arohi...its not dat he thinks she pushed Rashi but hez shattered coz of that incident that happened in Ahluwalia mansion...n it happened only coz HE wanted to marry "Arohi"..so he blames himself for that..n the reason he did that was Arohi...so hez extremely angry now...n dis is teh time wen one's mind stops workin...hence its justified... he cant b mad at Arohi for long thoughWink
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i totally agree wit u...but well Arjun...its not clear y xactly hez angry wit Arohi...its not dat he thinks she pushed Rashi but hez shattered coz of that incident that happened in Ahluwalia mansion...n it happened only coz HE wanted to marry "Arohi"..so he blames himself for that..n the reason he did that was Arohi...so hez extremely angry now...n dis is teh time wen one's mind stops workin...hence its justified... he cant b mad at Arohi for long thoughWink

i dont know! im pretty sure he feels that its arohis fault, and is blaming it on her! even though i know that he cannot stay mad at her for long, he is still blaiming it on her now!
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i second that shibz..he doesnt think that arohi pushed his sis..infact he doesnt even blame anyone for the happening ..he doesnt accuse them of pushing rashi..but he is angry coz because he wanted rashi to talk to arohi about their marrage..she went and lost her baby!!..he is blaming himself and the reason is arohi....thats why he is mad at her..but yes he wont be able to hide his love which he has for arohi..Wink..but really wating arohi to understand him first rather than arjun falling for arohi again!!..want the bubbly arohi again..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index