Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Akshay slaps a security guard (Page 5)

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMeena1

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Qirat.koolchickDexterkichokriMeena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

I love Akshay-Twinkle...but I don't believe this story. It seems so made up. Pedophiles are scum of the earth but this story is not adding up. Kids exagerrate, perhaps the guard was trying to save his life, but Aarav felt violated...you know star kids can be snobs if someone "lower than them" touches them even if it is to save their lives. I remember an  interview of Saif and his family a long time ago when Amrita-Saif were still together....sara was probably all of 8 but what a snob she came across as in the interview! Anywhoo....I digress.

And where are all these other kids cropping up from????Seems like Akshay believed his child's story, I don't blame him, slapped the guard and then found out later it was not the truth.....so the whole molestation of "other kids" story was brought out as damage control to save face. 

whatever....not the first time an "innocent" man is being blamed in India. Also, its funny how people never believed stories about PC's dad being a pedophile.....but when its the other way.....everyone quickly jumps in. Shocked

oh, i believe about pc's dad, alright...!   some of the doctors don't have such a good reputation... so you never know....! 

but just because someone is a star kid, does not automatically make them arrogant, and just because someone is a common man, they are not automatically innocent... every situation and every person is different...!!   or i've heard too many stories, perhaps... but i wouldn't be surprised if it were true... anything is possible....!!
Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

Oh I agree. My point was everything is not black and white. So I don't believe this story. I never said all common man= good, all celebs - bad. Whats with the absolutes today? LOL

today...??   Shocked   you have just noticed... WinkLOLLOLLOL

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenkoolchickMeena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

Nuktha something sound very off about the story. Where is the police case? Why was the guy fired even without proper investigation?

Dont get me wrong, i want all child abusers to be punished severely, but at the same time i dont want an innocent man to get punished.

that is also possible....!   who knows...  anything is possible in this day and age....!

the stories you hear... even people who everyone thinks are quite normal turn out to be such wierdos... the cases i hear are so frightening... i never leave my kids unattended anywhere...!   Ouch  

abhi last month or sometime, there was a story that a woman and her child's body was found inside a tree trunk... Ouch  then there was a story that a couple of teenagers kidnapped a child from a mall and dropped him off from a building nearby... Ouch   ugh, just gives me the shivers...!!

but i dunno... i definitely don't blame him for slapping the guy when he found out what had happened with his kid... but maybe he found later that the gaurd was not to be blamed, so he did not file a police report... or maybe he did not file a police report to avoid the hassle... i don't know...

not passing my judgement here... but yes, i absolutely despise such people who go after kids....!!   AngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick

Go to top