Posted: 13 years ago
ya ya
an 8 yr old might exaggerate. what if the guard really was pulling him out from going into the electric meter room?
maybe he thougt he was being harassed but he wasnt

& if twinkle claims there are other kids who were "accosted in the same way" where are they? why didnt they complain before this
then if the guy was a pedo he wouldnt be working there

i hate pedo's & they deserve severe punishment but u cant pin that title on someone without knowing the full truth
oh i see, i just read cutieepie4's post

so twinkle claims the other "kids" who were also harassed happened to be her son's friend

maybe after realising the humgama they created they needed their story backed up so they are sying his friend got specially targeted too

well my opinion is if the guard did do what they claim then he deserves his life to turn into living hell
& if he is innocent then i feel sorry for him & how his life will turn out from now on
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

ya ya
an 8 yr old might exaggerate. what if the guard really was pulling him out from going into the electric meter room?
maybe he thougt he was being harassed but he wasnt

whteverr the reason be.. he shouldn't touching him in inappropriate areas..

& if twinkle claims there are other kids who were "accosted in the same way" where are they? why didnt they complain before this
then if the guy was a pedo he wouldnt be working there

not every child is as brave.. partly because they are embarrassed..

i hate pedo's & they deserve severe punishment but u cant pin that title on someone without knowing the full truth
parents can tell when their kids are lying... $hoot.. my mommy always knows when i am lying... so in this case.. i would definitely believe the kid over the guard..
poor guard, was trying to save the kid. I am pretty sure thats what would have happened. Why would the guard for no reason, pinch someone's butt and that too ...a celebrity's son.

Even i heard in the news that the guard pulled akshay's son out of the meter box room and in that process something happened. Its possible that the boy said some thing " abt who his father was "..

I would never believe these celebs, coz no one is there to fight or even listen to the guard's story, many have already reached a conclusion.
Akki is a very chilled out of a person,n never heard he slapped or beaten someone before,then why would he do this if there's some valid reason n that's the guard is harassing his son??we have to use our brain  to know this no?
Well done Akki .These people deserve more than aslap
Originally posted by wonderlandAK

Akki is a very chilled out of a person,n never heard he slapped or beaten someone before,then why would he do this if there's some valid reason n that's the guard is harassing his son??we have to use our brain  to know this no?

LOL.. no.. not really.. so are you implying that those dont agree with Akki are not using their brain..😆😆

anyways.. we can never be 100% sure when it comes to celebrities.. my instinct is with Akki but who says i am always right..
i dont like akki sooo :P 
But i believe this story 
i mean ive been to idea quite a few times and things like this does happen in buildings sadly and sometimes kids might not even open up their mouths and speak about it 
im glad akki slapped him 

LOL..........no comments

Originally posted by tina59

poor guard, was trying to save the kid. I am pretty sure thats what would have happened. Why would the guard for no reason, pinch someone's butt and that too ...a celebrity's son.

i bet the guard didn't even know he was Akki's son.. had he known that, he would have buttered the kid up to get a pic with daddy or at least an  autograph...
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago