India-Forums

Teachings of The Great Aliya !! (Page 7)

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Agreed Arjun! Aliya was very adept & insightful! Impressive but needs to exercise restraint she doesn't know when to halt at times! I think Radha ka dil lag gaya tha uss ghar mein, she didn't feel like going back :)).

Edited by prodigy007 - 17 January 2011 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Kabir was really receptive and composed! A cool customer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenIsha.Ishaaxeionpurva

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujaraxeion

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by ppurva

One major flaw int he Bedi household is that the children are highly dependent on the maids and get everything ready-made. High time they learned to get their own breakfast etc.

I see Omar spending a lot of time at home. Not healthy for a young growing boy to be without friends, have so little physical activity and spend so much time amidst women. He needs male company and guidance.

Aaliya is too mature beyond her age, prolly becoz she has spent a lot of time with her mother, but again not healthy for a mere 13 yr old to be expected to run interference between the maids and the guest.

Both the children have very contrasting personalities. Omar needs to open up more and get over his shyness. Aaliya needs to learn to temper her exuberance. The prank she pulled on Anuradha was not in good taste at all.

nice Poorva.. but not sure how you concluded Omar spends lot of time at home.. we saw very little of their actual life.. may be he was around only for the show.. and if pooja was insisting so much for Nigam's son to join playgroup .. dont think she would ignore her own son..
I found nothing wrong with her son.. is really a well behaved and cute boy.. i din find him shy either..
omar plays football, chess and basketball, swims and has certificates in all  the above sports and also wins at sports day in school.... just FYI from his proud mom!!! (ceritificates and medals are hung behind his bed... take a close loo during episode.. you'll see them all!!

I agree with you on Aliya.. 
i like this line from a ghazal

"bachhon ke chhote haatho ko chaand sitaare chhoone do
Char kitaben padh ke ye bhi ham jaise ho jayenge "

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bedigirl

omar plays football, chess and basketball, swims and has certificates in all  the above sports and also wins at sports day in school.... just FYI from his proud mom!!! (ceritificates and medals are hung behind his bed... take a close loo during episode.. you'll see them all!!

hey I liked that style.......certificate n medal together on the wallThumbs Up..........I'll do that for my son in d futureEmbarrassed...........abhi to just 6 yrs ka hai,no medals yet but haa,have 2 certificatesBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laangelicsmileAutumn.axeionThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index