India-Forums

Teachings of The Great Aliya !! (Page 6)

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Secondly, whatever class the kids come from a bit of self-reliance never comes amiss. Even Indira Gandhi could make her own breakfast, albeit it was limited to boiling eggs and making tea, but all kids do need to learn to fend for themselves.
[/QUOTE]

you prolly missed the part.. Aliya baked cup cakes for the family and helped Anu cook Kheer Smile.. Omar was doing more important work.. Tending to new AuntieWink.. and show format was to replace Mom with another Mom.. so kids had to spend time new Mom.. Omar was following format like obedient kid unlike Aliya and Anita

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan.ArjunIsha.Ishatvdekhaaxeion-naureen786-

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Totally understand your feelings after reading your other posts LOL.. so you are fan of Mr BediWink
Personal offense is because it proves male dominance and secondly if age has nothing to do with it.. why is he not with a women 10 years older to him.. I have nt seen a single example where some oldie has chosen older woman.. yeah very young men like karan can be seen with the  likes of Pooja bedis

Lol...Then I must say u haven't seen me drooling over others yet LOL And I realise u have a prob with Kabir Bedi LOL

@Older men n younger women, or vice-versa, both are true and it doesn't prove anyone's dominance over the other LOL Love is blind as they say Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.Isha

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Why should I take personal offense to Kabir Bedi's dating ritualLOLLOL? Parveen is an adult. I'm sure she knows what's best for her.

I'm just happy for yesterday's drool quotient in the show and I meant Kabir Bedi not Mr. Nigam. LOLLOL

Ek aur competitor...Hey Bhaggu....  Cry Ab mera kya hoga Confused
LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
 And I realise u have a prob with Kabir Bedi LOL

@Older men n younger women, or vice-versa, both are true and it doesn't prove anyone's dominance over the other LOL Love is blind as they say Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Not at all, just that im not into old men.. and i dont like brown men with brown eyes.. Black and Brown is hot Wink
LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Why should I take personal offense to Kabir Bedi's dating ritualLOLLOL? Parveen is an adult. I'm sure she knows what's best for her.

I'm just happy for yesterday's drool quotient in the show and I meant Kabir Bedi not Mr. Nigam. LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

i had once lived very close to thailand and i was disgusted to watch girls b/w 18-25 with 50-70 years old men.. and some of them with 1-3 year old kid... after 4-5 years they work in massage parlours after they are left to fend for themselves... Mr. Bedi brought back those memories..if you know what i mean
.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

i had once lived very close to thailand and i was disgusted to watch girls b/w 18-25 with 50-70 years old men.. and some of them with 1-3 year old kid... after 4-5 years they work in massage parlours after they are left to fend for themselves... Mr. Bedi brought back those memories..if you know what i mean

after reading all this..how mr. kabir bedi and family will react if aliya choose her father age man to marry...will they agree or not...
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
ROFL...bedi parivaar rocksCool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index