India-Forums

Teachings of The Great Aliya !! (Page 5)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

did anyone notice in the promos even before radha knew whose house its going to be... she was commenting while on her way " Pata nahin kaisa unbringing hoga un bachho ka jinki main nayi maan banne ja rahi hoon "  LOLLOLLOL.. so upbringing is her fav word

Hey even I noticed that... was thinking of posting it.. good that u posted...Smile
She is totally obsessed with 3 things, the word upbringing, garam phulkas and eating on the ground..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orms.Alluring.axeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

^^ 

I think per show ka format she has find some flaws in the Bedi house otherwise she won't to be able to propose new rules :)

So what flaws one would find in Bedi ka house ? Any observations ?

I found her house well-organised and disciplined....The only thing which I would mind is she spends less time with the family. but even this point can be discarded since she is the sole bread-winner of the family and has to sacrifice her time at home. It is also possible that I am wrong with my perception and she spends enough time at home but it wasn't  put properly in the show as we know this show is heavily edited.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaLovelyPlanet.Arjunaxeion-naureen786-purva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by .Arjun

^^ 

I think per show ka format she has find some flaws in the Bedi house otherwise she won't to be able to propose new rules :)

So what flaws one would find in Bedi ka house ? Any observations ?

Kids ordering dishes as per the menu card... Ouch I somehow can't wrap my head around that Confused

Atleast 3 things in Pooja's house needed to be fixed... isn't she rich??Confused

The way maid Anita behaved as if she was the owner of the house.. it was clear that the maids rule and run the house.. and Pooja is completely dependent on them Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima.Arjunaxeion-naureen786-

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

One major flaw int he Bedi household is that the children are highly dependent on the maids and get everything ready-made. High time they learned to get their own breakfast etc.

I see Omar spending a lot of time at home. Not healthy for a young growing boy to be without friends, have so little physical activity and spend so much time amidst women. He needs male company and guidance.

Aaliya is too mature beyond her age, prolly becoz she has spent a lot of time with her mother, but again not healthy for a mere 13 yr old to be expected to run interference between the maids and the guest.

Both the children have very contrasting personalities. Omar needs to open up more and get over his shyness. Aaliya needs to learn to temper her exuberance. The prank she pulled on Anuradha was not in good taste at all.

nice Poorva.. but not sure how you concluded Omar spends lot of time at home.. we saw very little of their actual life.. may be he was around only for the show.. and if pooja was insisting so much for Nigam's son to join playgroup .. dont think she would ignore her own son..
I found nothing wrong with her son.. is really a well behaved and cute boy.. i din find him shy either..

I agree with you on Aliya.. 
i like this line from a ghazal

"bachhon ke chhote haatho ko chaand sitaare chhoone do
Char kitaben padh ke ye bhi ham jaise ho jayenge "

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaArpitachohan-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion-naureen786-

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan-Sneha25--naureen786-

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimaaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index